View Full Version : snitched.

Mick
October 24th, 2001, 02:10 PM
i won't go into to to much detail, but that a mate of mine was snitched on to the cops, and i dreamtwe planned on giving him a lesson on why you just don't do things like that to people like us.

first, is there any particular acid that eats finger prints off surfaces?

and second, i wish to cause the most pain, and something that is always going to be there(like a reminder)
but the one condition is i can't break or cut the skin(don't ask why, to hard to explain) my personal favourite has been smashing the tendon at the back of the heel with a hammer.
does anyone have any other suggestions?
or some sites with various info?

(odd request, i know...but hey, i have odd dreams, what can i say?)

J
October 24th, 2001, 02:47 PM
Assaulting him will most likely land you in more trouble. If he's ratted on you (or your friend) already, he'll probably do it again.

I'd suggest more subtle revenge if you feel you must do something, like messing up his car one week, then sending him shit in the post the next etc.

Better still, wait a while. If you still think it's important in 6 months time, you'll have more chance of getting away with whatever you're going to do, because he'll have probably made new enemies by then.

J

------------------
Download the forum archive (http://blake.prohosting.com/~imsako/index.htm)
PGP key available here (http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/) (ID = 0x5B66A792)

[This message has been edited by J (edited October 24, 2001).]

mongo blongo
October 24th, 2001, 03:02 PM
How about pouring some liquid nitrogen down his pants and then kick him in the ass?
If you do anything, make sure he can't prove it to the cops.

------------------
AAARRRRRHHH! My beautiful eyes! It burns!
The goggles do nothing!AAARRRRRHHH!

Donutty
October 24th, 2001, 05:53 PM
What's that thing that Tyler did on Fight Club involving lye?? That would be painful AND would leave a reminder...

------------------
...AAGH! It Burns!...

kingspaz
October 24th, 2001, 06:08 PM
right i'll try and explain what i mean! if you get into a fight, i'd guess he isn't much good if hes a grass, wait untill he straightens and kinda use the bend of your knee to break his. that will fuck his knee for the rest of his life if done properly. look in the US military unarmed combat field manual.
i think looking at this pdf u'll see what i mean. theres also various shoulder dislocation methods!! very good pdf!!
i just uploaded the chapter with it in. its right at the bottom of the pdf.
http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/kingspaz/images/chapter_3.pdf

[This message has been edited by kingspaz (edited October 24, 2001).]

BoB-
October 24th, 2001, 06:13 PM
Need I say? "if you cant do the time, dont do the crime." Just keep in mind that with the events going on, any bomb, or fire WILL be investigated.

The only "revenge" thing I've ever dreamed was very childish, waterballoons filled with weedkiller http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/biggrin.gif

------------------
Teamwork is essential.
It lets you blame someone else.

CodeMason
October 24th, 2001, 08:15 PM
Fingerprints are oil and fat, they will be turned into various soaps if you add caustic soda to them.

------------------
Visit my website (in development): http://codemason.cjb.net

nbk2000
October 25th, 2001, 01:48 AM
Firstly, what did he snitch about? I know you don't want to say specifically (understandable), but if it was something petty like boosting something from a shop, or drinking underaged, who cares.

Now if it was for something serious, like selling heroin or raping some bitch, then you need something serious.

In a hard prison, snitches are murdered. Hard gangs also murder snitches. So, if you want to be hard, you have to do hard things. Kill him.

If, however, this is a case of suburban yuppie teens arguing over stupid shit, leave it alone because anything you do now will just make it worse than before.

Just reverse the situation and think from this other guys point of view. If you were him, what would make you even more pissed off and likely to rat, scare you so badly you'd run to the cops for protection, or so TERRIFY you that you'd think that not even the cops could protect you?

See where I'm going with this?

Terror always has to have a face to make it real. He'd have to associate you with the thing that'd terrify him. Anything less will just send him to the cops again.

So unless you're willing to amputate some of his fingers or gut his dog, just leave it alone. Anything less is PETTY.

=========

Soaps can form scum that doesn't wash away though. Organic solvents that dissolve fat and oil, or just plain old detergent will do nicely.

------------------
"I have begun evil, I shall end evil. That is the end that awaits me."

Go here (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/nbk2k) to download the NBK2000 files and videos.

radar
October 25th, 2001, 07:38 AM
Inject.5ml of the strongest molar lye between his fingers in webbing. Not too much or you'll kill him. Then to make sure it doesnt basify his blood, make him drink the same number of moles of hydronium ion from some kind of dilute acid.

Mick
October 25th, 2001, 01:56 PM
nbk, it wasn't something petty, i don't get involved in petty disputes.

murder isn't an option. i mean, its a bit easy for him really, sure i could make it as painful as any of you could ever imagine, but at the end of the day, death is death, and thats it. however, fear is a whole other story.

i do see where you going with that nbk, and yes the objective is to put the fear of christ into him so bad that he won't even dream of telling the cops for fear of it happening again - or to others he may know and or love, however, there are rules in this game and i wouldn't do anything to his family or friends, because they didn't snitch.

yes, amputation works, but that imediately brings the cops into it - because he has to go the hospital, and as soon as someone comes to hospital with missing body parts they call the cops, of course he could simply say that he slipped with a power saw, But you don't wish to give him the oppotunity to see the police, you want, if he is going to tell the police, him to have to seek them out on his own doing - which takes alot of balls concidering what hes just gone thru, and what could possibly happen again.

the reason i asked if anyone had any ideas on what could be done was because i need something new(its always good to change, never leave a pattern)

when i dreamt of doing things like this(when i was a little bit younger, and stupider and ran with the wrong crowds) i would sew the index and middle fingers of each hand together, and then put there arms around a tree, and sew the now joined fingers together so both hand were joined.
and the remaining piece of string would be tied a little higher up then there hands so they had to hold there hand up, and they couldn't sit down.
the longest i've seen anyone last before they rip there hands apart is 2 days.

also, terror doesn't have to have a face, i have found that if you give them the idea that it may have been you - but might not have been, i works better. because then they wonder who else they have pissed off and currently, this guy has pissed off alot of people. I'm just lucky that i have the respect to be allowed go first.

like i said, i need something new. doing the same things over and over is just asking for trouble.
a couple of things i have been looking into are branding(hot poker) and torture of a sexual nature(ie. letting a pack of dog rape him) sex torture would acctually be good, because noone(especialy males) in there right mind is going to admit to being fucked by dogs, or something like that.
hmmm, food for thought.

bed time.

[This message has been edited by Mick (edited October 25, 2001).]

Snipie
October 25th, 2001, 04:51 PM
The sex torture is a good idea, but I feel a bit sorry for the unlucky dog that have to do the dirty work. A other way to scar him is to put him in a small room (tied up) and put some animals in the room that scares him to dead, like snakes (not the extremely poisoned ones) or very big spiders. Maybe in the beginning he’s not very afraid for those animals, but after 3 days lying on the ground with snakes crawling over him (he’s naked of course) and a big spider right on his face, he will be afraid. And when you release him just say that the next time it won’t be those not poisoned baby snakes, but full grown mambas or some other very poisoned snakes.
And if he forgets the thing after a couple of months (very unlikely) and tries to contact the police, just put a snake trough his window and he’ll get the message http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/smile.gif

PYRO500
October 25th, 2001, 05:42 PM
I herd from a friend that went to military school that someone was being an ass to someone else that was much bigger than him, so the person that didn't like him stuck a broomstick up his ass, except it was lubed with a whole tube of icy hot. if you are looking into a long term painful torture I once herd that the chinese would insert a glass rod into the victim's urethra, then they'd take a hammer to it =) and you thought kidney stomes hurt!

------------------
"Death may come from above, but terror most certainly comes from below."

nbk2000
October 25th, 2001, 06:34 PM
The most potent terror always has a face.

When russians feared the knock on the door in the middle of the night, or the black sedan parked in front of their house, was it some abstract faceless "them" that they feared?

Or was it Stalin?

When the jews were hiding in the attics and basements of europe, was it some faceless trenchcoated cog in the Gestapo machine that they feared?

Or was it Hitler?

Or Pol Pot?

Or Milocovich? (SP?)

There has to be a face to associate with the terror, otherwise the victim can abstract it to something less personal, making it easier for them to deal with it.

It's the difference between knowing there's a nuclear bomb sitting in a silo somewhere, ready to destroy the city you live in, and the face of a mugger inches from yours, breath stinking of decay, with the cold point of a blade pressed into the soft of your throat.

One is a topic of debate around the dinner table, the other nights of waking up screaming, drenched in sweat.

Now you understand?

It doesn't have to be your face, of course, but it does have to be someones. Hell, doesn't even have to be a full face or real face. A hooded figure or one wearing a horrible mask will work as well, if not better.

I believe once we had a similar topic like this and I said something along the lines of sneak up behind them with a revolver and pulling the trigger on an empty chamber.

They'd turn around to see a gun pointed at their head and hear "won't be empty next time" and then they'd realize the sound they heard was the sound of a falling hammer.

Then play laser tag with them (using pointers). At night, spotlight them for a second with the laser, then disappear. Keep doing this at random intervals, even in public. Make sure they can see the dot. Ideally with no one else able to.

This lets them know that you can get them anytime, anywhere, and they live only because you haven't decided to kill them yet. Best of all, this leaves no physical evidence to take to the police, and no witnesses to verify their story. http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/smile.gif

If you want to fuck him off without death or physical evidence, use MPTP. Causes parkinsons disease within a few days of injection, and it's irreversable. Burns out the nuerons in the brain. Cost about $50 for 10mg. 3mg will do it.

------------------

Go here (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/nbk2k) to download the NBK2000 files and videos.

Mick
October 25th, 2001, 09:42 PM
well, the idea of a hooded figure, or something like that is what i was going for.
it also allows you to dress up in the same outfit, and appear outside his house or club and point to him when he looks up at you from accross the room just to let him know your still around

putting an empty revolver to his back and pulling the trigger would work for about a week - its to easy to forget about, it doesn't leave an reminder

see the idea is not to make him think your going to kill him, the idea is to make him think you'll catch him again and do even worse things, the greatess fear is not death, the greatess fear is pain.

i was talking to old friend this morning, and he reckoned that if you cut the inside edge of the index and middle finger, and then sew the 2 fingers together so the 2 cuts are pressed together the finger will join back together making webbed fingers
that seemed a little fetched, but is that possible?

i want something thats gunna leave a mark pysicaly and mentaly.
i like the idea of the glass rod up the dick - thats pretty cool, because that would hurt like almighty christ. after a day or two of lying on the ground with blood pissing out of you dick it going to leave a pretty big mental scar, and then each time you go to the toilet for the next couple of months, its going to burn like pissing fire, which is going to leave a reminder.

hmm, i might go have a look around for some chinese methods. they seem to have really good methods of torture

[This message has been edited by Mick (edited October 25, 2001).]

Anthony
October 25th, 2001, 10:38 PM
Lemme guess, drugs?

I think what's important is *why* this guy snitched? He must have had a reason as I doubt he's dumb enough to do it for the fun of it because it isn't fun. Secondly, why was he allowed to have the knowledge that has your mate fucked?

As for the finger thing, yes it would work if the cut surfaces were held together for a week or two. They'd stick soon after they stopped bleeding but would be relatively to seperate. Even if they were allowed to fuse it would be easily operatable to return them normal.

The glass rod in the urethra, he'd definitely go to the hospital for that and it'd be hardly to explain than missing fingers. Think about how much soft tissue there is surrounding the urethra (your dick). To reduce the glass rod to splinters you'd have to completely mash his dick.

Also, you're 17-18 years old, what might seem like a big deal now might not a few years down the road. I'm now fairly convinced this is about drugs, why else would a (fucking sadistic) 15 year old sew people's fingers together.

------------------
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
...Governor George W. Bush, Jr.

nbk2000
October 25th, 2001, 11:40 PM
If you're not going to murder him, or mutilate him, than it's all pointless in the end.

So either kill him, cut him, or just walk away.

And this whole "sewing fingers" thing just sounds weird. If you'd slice open fingers and sew them around a tree (movie?), why not just cut them off? http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Anyways, this threads proven to be pointless, thus....

END TOPIC.

------------------