View Full Version : ssaerospace.com

Eno
December 27th, 2001, 03:50 AM
I was just curious, has anyone here ordered from there? How was the quality/price/shipping time, etc..?

I was thinking of ordering 20lbs of potassium nitrate to Canada (around 60$), but I'm a bit curious about this paypal thing-can anyone vouch for it?
Also, any other info on this site (experiences, adivce, etc) would be much apreciated.

------------------
"I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, descent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! But I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
Monty Python

Bitter
December 27th, 2001, 07:24 AM
Paypal are okay. I have used their services several times without any problems.

------------------
"Death should not be rushed; one should savour it like fine wine and enjoy its aroma, but if in consideration of your impatience I must kill you now, then so be it..."

EventHorizon
December 27th, 2001, 10:52 AM
I got 2# of sorbitol and some nichrome wire. They lost my order but when I brought it to their attention shipping was fast.

Packageing sucked tho, just wrapped in thin plastic and taped closed. http://theforum.virtualave.net/ubb/smilies/frown.gif
EDIT: Shit, missed the whole subject of the post. Paypal is fine, I've used it a lot and have yet to have problems.
------------------
"Chance favors a prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur
"Happiness is a large pile of links." - Me
PGP ID 0x147CEF54

[This message has been edited by EventHorizon (edited December 27, 2001).]

Mr Cool
December 27th, 2001, 01:25 PM
I too have used Paypal for things on eBay, it's fine.

------------------
"Nothing makes a man fear much, more than to know little." - Francis Bacon.