View Full Version : AIM/ICQ ?

Noct
December 28th, 2001, 02:44 AM
I would love to be able to talk to those of you that use AOL instand messenger or ICQ....

My AIM screen name is -
robertadams21

I apologize if this shouldn't be in miscellaneous, but I don't know where else to put it.

Anyway, do any of you use AIM? What are your names?

nbk2000
December 28th, 2001, 03:43 AM
Every month or so we get a newbie posting "Hey, why don't we all chat on (ICQ/AIM/whatever)?".

We don't do chat here on the Forum because the real time nature of chat means you could say something you could come to regret before you realize it.

Wereas, as the Forum is now, you have time to review what your saying before it's posted for everyone to see.

Remember, anyone who ICQs you for a little "bomb" chat, could very well be a cop looking to set you up. Happens all the time to hackers, pedophiles, and other 'net "outcasts" that the police don't like.

Including "bombers" like us.

But, we do include a space for people to include their ICQ # for anyone who's interested. So if you have someone in particular you'd like to chat with, look 'em up. Just click on the "face with ?" button on their posts for their profile.

Now that this has been answered for the billionth time, this thread is locked.

------------------
"I have begun evil, I shall end evil. That is the end that awaits me."

Go here (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/nbk2k) to download the NBK2000 files and videos.