View Full Version : CNNM explosive - Archive File

Anthony
March 17th, 2003, 08:30 PM
atropine
Frequent Poster
posted February 18, 2001 09:52 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember someone talking but calcium nitrate nitromethane explosive. I tried it. It has to be said that it is only marginaly stronger than ANNM. I made 2 explosives. Both in soup tins. both with 33% NM. And the CNNM was slightly lowder surgesting higher brisance. If enyone has any suggesions on how I could improve this further then feel free to reply.
Oh i am also gonna try:
potassium nitrate + NM.
potassium permanganate + NM.
sodium nitrate + NM.
manganese dioxide + NM.
And something else all in the same manner. All using HMTD detonators.

HMTD Factory
Frequent Poster
posted February 18, 2001 02:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forget about permanganate and peroxide, too dangerous. Especially permanganate.
[This message has been edited by HMTD Factory (edited February 18, 2001).]

DarkAngel
Frequent Poster
posted February 18, 2001 06:14 PM
Kno3 can`t detonate

vehemt
Frequent Poster
posted February 18, 2001 08:38 PM
NM can, and hes going to experiment to see if the kno3 can possibly sensitize the nitromethane.

wantsomfet
Frequent Poster
posted February 19, 2001 07:37 AM
What about this one: "Blasting composition containing calcium nitrate and sulfur"
Cli ck here

------------------
for best catfood visit:
catfood.tsx.org

nbk2000
posted February 20, 2001 05:09 PM
I read the patent you referenced and the compositions is extremely weak with a det. vel. of between 2000-3500 M/sec.
Chlorate/vaseline can do that easily.

Plus the patent lists a bunch of other shit that needs to be added to get it to work, like gasoline, foaming agents, thickners, etc. Big hassle.

------------------
"The knowledge that they fear is a weapon to be used against them"

Go here to download the NBK2000 website PDF.

PHILOU Zrealone
Frequent Poster
posted February 28, 2001 09:13 AM
MnO2 is not a peroxyde!!!! It is the more stable of all Mn oxydes (MnO, MnO2, Mn2O3, MnO3,Mn2O7)....
Something more interesting would be Al(NO3)3, because it is explosive by itself but needs to be dry and as less in contact with water as possible (not diluted when processed).It has the bigest amount of NO3 per weight of metal (MM of Al is low and it is a trivalent metal!!!).This can be done by dissolving dry Al2(CO3)3 in conc HNO3.

2Al(NO3)3-->Al2O3 + 6NO2 + 3O + heat

------------------
"Life that deadly disease sexually transmitted".
"Chemistry is all what stinks and explode; Physic is all what never works! ;-p :-) :o )"