View Full Version : Starter

MINATOR
September 11th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Umm Hullo all , Im kinda new so im sorry if im doing anything wrong , i dont want to get banned like some other stupid people so im going to ask a friendly question...
Im not a "kewl"!
I really like pyrotecnics and im a kind of a pyromaniac , well people think im some sort of cool bomb making person , but im not and they make me sound like some kewl who knows everything , well the best things i know if of the the anarchist cookbook , and thats from what ive heard not well made and inacreate.
Well i was wondering how can i start in making bombs and such , the best ive made is napalm and that hydrogen ballon , so by no means do i know anything about anything , could someone help me or give me a link into starting into pyrotecnics etc :D
Thanks all and sorry for my spelling and if i annoy anyone (btw i DID serch for anything that might relate to this thread , so dont say i didnt look :D )
Thanks in advance
~MINATOR

PYRO500
September 11th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Locking...

megalomania
September 12th, 2002, 06:50 PM
You are already AT the right place, now just start actually READING everything and you will be ahead of the game in time. Until then I suggest you do more learning and less doing.