View Full Version : Growing anthrax

Kristaps
September 2nd, 2002, 01:08 PM
Hello! Please can anyone help me with exact information on growing finding and culturing anthrax!! Please send it to my e-mail k-mekss@apollo.lv If you need any information on nerv gasses, Botulism or Ricin I will be glad to help you! Thanks

xoo1246
September 2nd, 2002, 01:35 PM
Yes, first you bite yourself in the arm, put dog shit in the wound and after a week or two, you can extract the anthrax by dipping your arm in acetone. When the acetone has evaported you mix it with granual TNT and pack it into a shoe. Add a fuse and there you go, your first athrax bomb! Capable of blowing away 30,000 square meters and killing half a million people.
Note when you add the acetone, do it outside, it's poisious!

No, seriously I know where this fellow will end.

nbk2000
September 2nd, 2002, 01:48 PM
Kristaps, since you've asked the secret question of the day, you've won an all-expenses paid, one way trip, to Salusa Secundus, home of the infamous Sardaukar. There, you'll enjoy such delights as deserts that haven't seen rain in 5,000 years...Arctic wastelands were all life perishes...jungles teeming with venomous insects and carnivorous plants...all this is yours to enjoy. :)

But, before you can go there, you'll first need your ticket stamped by HED travel agency.

Your ticket is approved.

Have a nice trip. :D

megalomania
September 3rd, 2002, 01:59 AM
I think nbk2000 learned his tactics at the Ginaz School :) The Sardukar will make quick sport of the boy, they will serve you with a side of slig meat and spice beer.