View Full Version : Getting illegal guns

The Scientist
August 13th, 2002, 07:28 AM
I'm living in Europe and I once dreamed that I wanted to (illegally) buy a gun.
In my dream I tried to figure out where to buy one and I came to no result due to the fact that the only places I could imagine where I could buy a gun were a railway station and a pub and neither have I seen any people at a railway station who looked like they sell guns nor do I know any pub where people like these use to hang out.
Has anyone of you ever bought a gun in his dreams or has anyone any suggestions where one could buy guns so that my next dream can be a little bit more realistic and satisfying?

MrSamosa
August 13th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Seeing as I just made a post in the "Forum Matters" section about flaming and personal attacks, I will refrain from doing so with this post...although I hope you get the message that you just made a big mistake. First of all, your first post is a new topic; something that was strongly discouraged in the RULES. I know that reading the Rules is not very fun, and you were probably excited to start posting; but that's not taken lightly here. Everyone is mandated to read the rules, even longtime members go back and read once in a while.

Secondly, I believe this topic has been discussed before? I may be wrong, because getting firearms isn't of much interest to me.

Third, since you have the sense to put your posts in a theoretical manner, i.e. by "dreaming", I'm going to make the assumption that you've read through some of the posts. So, this further underlines that you should have known not to make first posts as new topics unless they offer some useful information...

Now, if I were you, here's what I'd do: Edit your post in such a way that either a) you ask for it to be deleted b) you offer some good information c) you apologize for making the post (You should do this anyway). Also, I would pray to the M[g]ods for forgiveness.

Arkangel
August 13th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Ooooooh, we haven't seen one of these in a while.

I don't know if this will work, but check this thread out -

<a href="http://www.roguesci.org/cgi-bin/ewforum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000020" target="_blank">http://www.roguesci.org/cgi-bin/ewforum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000020</a>

and if it doesn't work, have a look at in the BFL section, "Gun's in Australia".

Personally MrSamosa, I'd prefer him to be toasted, I read the rules and lurked plenty long enough before I posted my first topic. I know half my questions are crap, but if he can't even comply by the rules, he shouldn't be here.

Off with 'is 'ed! :mad:

The Scientist
August 13th, 2002, 08:15 AM
Hm, maybe I should apologize for having a new topic as my first topic (please don't ban me nkb!!!!!!!!!!! =).
It's just that I'm reading this forum already since February or March and that I registered in April and shut my mouth since then, because I had nothing of value to say. My early registration is also the reason why I don't have the rules in mind anymore.
SORRY!!!
Some information of I can add is that it really is not supposed to get illegal guns in my country. Recently someone teens were arrested, because they had guns and one of my mates was offered an AK-47 by a professor at his university. This just shows that you can even get guns in the middle class, although this may be rare.
Maybe some of you guys can give me some valuable advices concerning this, so I won't run into an undercover agent or get fucked in any other way.
Oh, and I want to emphasize again that I really didn't mean to offend anyone with posting a new topic. It's just that I better like reading the other topics instead replying some bullshit to them and the reason why I have posted this topic is, that I urgently need this information and cannot get them elsewhere.

nbk2000
August 13th, 2002, 08:22 AM
I forgive you all your sins...except for spelling my name wrong! :mad:

HED.