View Full Version : gun's in australia

shane
May 29th, 2002, 07:14 AM
does anyone and i mean anyone at all know's of a good dealer in australia to sell guns illegally and i'm talking about a decent gun that won't go off in your face email me at (address removed)

<small>[ May 29, 2002, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: megalomania ]</small>

Arkangel
May 29th, 2002, 08:56 AM
3rd post a new topic

New topic a blatant incitement to either supply illegal weapons or assist you in finding someone who will.

Not even in the weapons section

Not very bright Shane, you do not have an illustrious future here. In fact, you don't have a future at all. I just want to be the first to point this out to you before you are transferred to BFL.

Quite possibly the most stupid post in the whole of May, thanks for cheering me up :D

<small>[ May 29, 2002, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Arkangel ]</small>

shane
May 29th, 2002, 09:07 AM
oh thank you arkangel now instead of being an arsehole and putting my comments down figure out a way i can get a decent gun if you had the restrictions we have in australia you'd be fuckin pissed off as well now either help with the question or fuck off one of the 2

Energy84
May 29th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Hahaha, nice meeting you shane. As soon as a mod trips over this one, you're outta here.
And how the hell did he get a rating? He only has 4 posts... Oh well, I won't have to worry about it for much longer I'm sure.

Arkangel
May 29th, 2002, 09:31 AM
Oooooh, I was wrong, it wasn't the most stupid post in May, your petulant response was.

Ok, since you seem unable to grasp it the first time round, I'll cover the complex issue of Forum rules.

Starting with new topics. It's pretty clear, both in the rules section, AND in BFL (take a peek, as that's where you're headed) that newbies should comment on other people's posts, and establish some credibility before they start a topic.

Next, this is a theoretical board, where people discuss in general terms, the subjects of explosives, weapons, and other related issues. It is NOT a place to come and find weapons or explosives, since the people here are unlikely to either be able to, or willing to help you - even IF you'd told them where in Oz you live. Obviously, a pig would not be so stupid to post as ridiculous as yours to track down gun dealers, but if you're that thick, who would trust you not to drop them in the shit, whether you're a pig or not.

quote: "if you had the restrictions we have in australia you'd be fuckin pissed off as well"

Well, for your information Shane, I do live with those sort of restrictions. In fact, I had my own handguns removed by the state because of changes in legislation here. That said, if I DID want a gun, I wouldn't look for one on the internet, I'd be down the local pub, or asking my dope dealer what he knew.

I will help with your question, and that is by saying use your fucking brain and think about what you want. If (as seems to be the case) yours doesn't work, find a grown up who's got one and ask them to have a think for you.

I wish you the best of luck, since if and when you DO find a gun, you'll almost certainly point it the wrong way and cap your own ass :D

(And by the way Energy84, I rated him. I chose "lowest rating" because there wasn't one for "if this guy had a couple more brain cells he'd be a plant". Maybe I shouldn't have bothered as it's confusing. As you say though, shouldn't be an issue for long)

<small>[ May 29, 2002, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Arkangel ]</small>

Magas
May 29th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Its good to see yet again idiots making posts. Thank goodness the people that have guns here in Australia try to keep them out of the hands of illegal idiots. Well i suppose there is bad apples in every bunch.

Anthony
May 29th, 2002, 11:10 AM
I think Arkangel has covered everything :)

Byebye fool!

megalomania
May 29th, 2002, 04:26 PM
And now I welcome you to your new home, an exclusive section just for people like you. Enjoy.