View Full Version : Hey all, i'm new and was looking for advice

Xer0
September 4th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I've been wondering where i should start with explosivies.. if anyone would tell me a good easy explosive to make as a first

<small>[ September 04, 2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Xer0 ]</small>

vulture
September 4th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Uhoh. First post new topic. TNT is not fairly easy to make (obviously your chemistry is not that good)! The nitration is a
bitch. Also, making detonators is something that's been discussed endlessly here.
The word "n00bie" is kewl and considered as very lame on this bord.
Also don't demand help.

Have fun NBK.... :D

<small>[ September 04, 2002, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: vulture ]</small>

A-BOMB
September 4th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Did you SEARCH? Oh, I better go I hear the HED howl of the NBK(natrual bornius killorius), let us leave for we do not feelith to watch the slaughter.

J
September 4th, 2002, 03:20 PM
You've broken several forum rules which you'd have realised if you were intelligent enough to do a search. I doubt you're any good at chemistry if you can't even find a search button. Consider yourself banned when NBK's next on the forum...

megalomania
September 4th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Where you should start is with a whole hell of alot of reading. Seeing as how you didn't bother to even read the bullet pointed abreviated rules that come in the email with you password, I doubt you can start even that. I don't even care about the first post thing, but this question has been asked and answered. It's a stupid one to boot.

Perhaps in a few months when you have read some synthetic procedures, seen what chemicals and equipment you can obtain, familiarized yourself with laboratory techniques, you can answer your own question. What you can make is entirely up to what resources you have available to you. There is no one easy, safe, or useful explosive. Oh if only there were, then this place could be All About the X Explosive Forum. But for today it's HED!

<small>[ September 04, 2002, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: megalomania ]</small>