View Full Version : VX/SARIN/SOMAN

80r15
March 12th, 2003, 08:11 PM
I am looking for a comprhensive website/database of previously performed chemical weap synthesises. I know orgsyn.org
ps- NBK2000, read my post in your "movement impeding devices" post before you ban me for asking a *stupid* question for trying to learn

<small>[ March 12, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: 80r15 ]</small>

80r15
March 12th, 2003, 08:39 PM
ummm.... you just gave me the fucking link to the fucking rules page... how the fuck does that help me....

photonic
March 12th, 2003, 08:55 PM
It would have helped you keep from getting banned. Although, I've seen a lot of people not get banned lately that normally would have. Anyway, judging by your vocabulary, you seem like the type of person who would/does give the rest of the people at a place like this a bad name.

80r15
March 12th, 2003, 09:03 PM
i like how at this message board, i ask one little question and get threats of being banned by admin-wannabes, and how im giving this place a bad name because my stunning vocabulary is numerous times larger than your simian-like vocabulary. But i know that the admin(megalomania, sorry if i spelled it incorrectly) has enough sense to notice that i am just someone asking questions to learn, not making cheap threats about what others will do to me. I have been a member of sciencemadness.org for a long time and i have never once recieved a threat about being banned. also if you judge the intelligence of people based on thier lack of CAPITALIZATION and the words they use, not what they say, then you, my friend are the person who gives people at this post a bad name.

Anthony
March 12th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Your thread would normally be locked, and you possibly deleeted, but since we're trialing a huggy-feely method, it wouldn't have been.

However, since it's descended into flaming, I'm going to close it anyway :)

Before I do, a few pointers for you:

Newbies creating new threads is frowned upon, exceptions are useful contributions, rather than requests.

On a forum (of any kind) where the mode of communication is the written word, people only have what you write to form an opinion of you. If you use sloppy grammar and spelling, you can't really blame people for assuming that you're a juvenile retard.

pearl
May 5th, 2003, 06:37 AM
hai
i found a link for synthesis of sarin
http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/sarin/synthesis.html
may this help in the concerning discussion

Al Nobel
May 5th, 2003, 02:41 PM
You may find the information you need on patent databases (maybe they were removed after 9/11),public libaries...

peterthesmart
May 5th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Also on the website pearl found are synthesis on several other chemicals. I have located the link to the synthesis of Vx. However, I'm not sure if they actually work.

VX http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/vx/vxh/synth.htm

mrcfitzgerald
May 5th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Unfortunately that last link is only related to the decomposition of Vx gas, hmmm... also seems that author believes the synthesis is secret, prehaps he just wants to misinform the masses. If you wish to know how to create the gas, search the patent 3,911,059 and the related chemicals on that patent.

pearl
May 6th, 2003, 03:50 AM
i m not able to uderstand word patent :confused:
how to search it
will any body please tell me briefly
thanx

pearl
May 6th, 2003, 04:08 AM
:cool:
there is som information about tuban and sarin that might help you
www.public.asu.edu/~skibo/Pages/213F02lect38.pdf
http://yarchive.net/mil/sarin.html
http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2001/sharp/new_page_4.htm (http://)

nbk2000
May 6th, 2003, 01:34 PM
verginia,U.S.A

Uhh huh uh huh...you sure got a purrty mouth! Squeal like a pig, boy!

3 million people, 7 last names?

At least spell the name of the state you live in correctly! :mad:

zeocrash
May 6th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Uhh huh uh huh...you sure got a purrty mouth! Squeal like a pig, boy!
what film is that from.
anyway movies aside, how can you misspell the name of your home state, and not know what a patant is. i think you need some help from mr richard (dic) tionary here (http://www.dictionary.com)

zaibatsu
May 6th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Deliverence I think, I've been meaning to see that film, I wonder if it's any good.

darkdontay
May 6th, 2003, 07:08 PM
The film is good and that scene is very disturbing.. and just fing gross man.
I like that kayak scene though..

nbk2000
May 7th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Deliverance is indeed the movie, and it's kick ass! Killing hillbillies and burying their bodies in the woods....ahh...wonderful! Two claws up!

Though it's not the exact line, the "squeal like a pig" part is in the movie...just prior to some Billy Bob sodomizing a fat canoeing tourist over a log. >)

Everyday at my job, I see people that (to me) look like they just stepped out of Deliverance, complete with the weird eyes/crooked teeth/horrid odors/ and the various other defects of too many generations of inbreeding with their "cuzzins". ;)

And the worst part? They're breeding! :eek: I'm surrounded by fucking untermensch that should be fueling the ovens! :mad: And these are the caucasians! (NOT Aryans) :rolleyes:

If I had a button that I could push that would instantly vaporize anyone I deemed to be untermensch, half the people I see in any given day would be dust in the wind!

Another good example was the X-files episode called "Home". Now THAT was sick shit!

Anyhows, I've Bubba'd Pearl, so now HE can squeal like a pig...somewhere other than here. :D

megalomania
May 7th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Perhaps the world is ripe for me to publish all my chemical weapons secrets. The info is out there, it is just buried in boring oridinary journals and unassuming patents. I am just worried about being "that guy" you know, the first one on the whole Internet to do it. Why hasn't someone out there made a webpage about nerve gasses? I found the info, surly thousands of others must have it. Oh well...

Polverone
May 7th, 2003, 03:21 PM
I remember months ago that you announced you were about to put your chemical weapons library online, and I waited eagerly for the info to appear. It's about time! Somebody has to be first, and I assume this site is already pretty famous (notorious?) If you want to spread a veneer of respectability over it all, you should also include whatever documents you can find about decontamination, precursor regulations, the CWC, etc. It looks less like a "how-to" then - instead, it appears to be an unusually comprehensive public service about the specific properties and syntheses of chemical agents.

Rhadon
May 7th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Mega: Yes, it'd be great if you could publish these texts. And it would be even better if you could tell us where they come from :) - adding the source to each text does greatly increase its credibility. I say this because it's something I miss in your explosives syntheses.

nbk2000
May 7th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Because the first person to put up such a webpage will be the first one to be tried under some new "anti-terror" law that no one's ever heard of, prior to disappearing into the fetid bowels of the Federal prison system.

This will, of course, be preceeded by a show trial where all sorts of 'evidence' of malevolent intent on your part will be produced (manufactured would be a better term) to show how you're actually a terrorist sympathizer who was posting this "dangerous knowledge" on the net in hopes of furthuring OBLs plans for the destruction of The Great Satan (AKA USA).

The (CNN-Time-Warner-AOL-Disney-Microsoft owned) mass media will then do al l sorts of "special reports" on how they were right all these years about how terrorists have been using the internet to swap information on making "Weapons of Mass Destruction". :barf:

Then Feinstein will propose an "Assault Book" ban, which will then be re-named the "B.U.R.N.E.D." (Books U aRN't supposed to be rEaDing ;)) act by patriotic politicians, which will pass through with flying colors and nary a dissenting vote.

Punishment for the manufacture, distribution, possession, sales, looking at, or even just plain thinking about doing so, of anything other than properly licensed and approved reading materials will result in the offender being burned alive on top of the unapproved reading material.

If electronic media, then electrodes will be installed into the offenders body, and the offending URL being redirected to the server implanted inside the offenders brain (powered by the cattleprod inside their rectum) and serving only (CNN-Time-Warner-AOL-Disney-Microsoft owned) approved banner ads for the next Hollywood blockbuster. :D

Naturally this law will be retroactively enforced, so that 90% of the internet population between the ages of 5 and 105 will be quilty of at least looking at, if not actively engaged in the illict trafficing in, dangerous knowledge, requiring the marking on the hand or forehead with "the mark" to allow control and monitoring of all their buying and selling habits, as well as monitoring of their movements...for the childrens sake! :p

The other 10% are law-enforcement and government, hence exempt from all laws.

The parts of the world that don't have internet access are exempt from this law since they're ignorant savages running around the barren wastelands of the 3rd world going "Ook Ook" while chucking wood spears and feces at each other.

Imperial
July 24th, 2003, 12:21 PM
nbk2000: I think that the percentage of untermensch I meet in a day is more like 75% of everyone I see. Mudblood filth which should never have been allowed to be procreated.

The problem with nerve gasses, etc. is the stigma associated with it. The media sensationalise the issue whenever some religiously-fanatical terrorists use nerve gasses, which makes the information about them secret, mystical and highly illegal. The thing is, if one posts explosives information on the internet, they can get away with it because the laymen like flashy things and explosives (though they are mentally incapable of producing any themselves) and the media don't go overboard and sensationalise the issue. When nerve gas is used, the media catches on like a group of flies to a cow carcass, and begins to immediately talk about the internet and how the terrorists have been planning it all along. This means that common sheeple get scared of nerve gasses, and scared of information exchange on the internet. Since our governments cannot be counted as intelligent humans (more like imbecilic warmongers who couldn't tell the difference between alcohol and water if it shot them in the head), they also hate nerve gasses, napalm (to a lesser extent) and firearms.

So if Megalomania posts information on VX, sarin and other nerve gasses, the Federal Bacon of Inbreed-ation will probably track him down using their spiffy billion dollar computers, and bust him for "spreading terrorist information". So I think it is better if he doesn't; at least until the stigma surrounding these compounds is lifted. For I would like to know how to synthesise these things just out of interest, and the Pork is spoiling our fun ;).

yt2095
July 24th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Ohhhh I expect your in for a hell of a long wait! :(

I can`t personaly envisage such a time that the "powers that be" relax ANYTHING (esp, anal muscles!)
Although I think back to such times when it wasn`t quite so obvious and "in your face" as today and am left feeling that YES it was, only it was different things back then, equaly opressive however. you only need look at the Vietnam wars and the pacifists locked up and all the protests.
times haven`t changed that much, only some methods and differences in what`s legal and what isn`t.
I HAVE however by the same token noticed that NO RULES have been recinded!, that as is ilegal THEN remains so NOW. and so the grip grows ever tighter :(
it`s an insideous cancer that will one quash us all, maybe not in our lifetimes, but we`ll certainly be privy and witness to its inexorable and inevitable end games.
"They can`t lock us ALL up" some may think.... they wouldn`t have to!, a bullet sorts that out! coupled with a well worded excuse and media manipulation. one day 99% will a "quizling",
as NBK has already stated most elloquently on more than 1 occasion.

it`s pointless crying about it now however, our own lethary and pacifacation over the dacades has put us where we deserve to be.
we let these raghead terrorist wankers win! and the soccer moms, and the filthy rich lonely mutha fuckers make the rules for us because it didn`t suit THEIR WAY of life, I love my country, I TRULY do!, but would I die for it? not NOW I wouldn`t!!! with all the false asylum seekers and terrorist hiding out here. Fuck em!
I`ll do do what WANT to do now (they do!). besides, MY personal beleifs disallow me hurting others (unless neccecitated for the survival of me or mine), and if they don`t like me conducting my research (a victimless crime anyway!) there`s nothing I can do about it, but I WON`T go quietly! maybe I`ll sew up all my body parts like that stupid muslim ass hole and win MY case too!
< /rant mode off>

nbk2000
July 24th, 2003, 10:38 PM
It's like being in a pythons grip.

A python doesn't kill you by crushing you in an iron grip. Rather, every time you let out a breath, it tightens its grip to take up the slack. You die from slowly being smothered as it becomes impossible to breath.

Laws are like pythons. They slowly smother you every time you exhale (relax) by tightening their grip in slow degrees.

New laws are passed every day, yet how often are they removed? Rare is an inadequate word to decribe the frequency with which this happens.

But, there's hope for us yet. :)

<tirade>
For you see only highly ordered and monoracial societys can mantain long term order. Japan and China, for instance, illustrate this. So does Germany and england (though that's changing).

Countries that become to mongrelized by racial influx and religious "tolerance" eventually implode. Yugoslavia used to be coherent till the artifically stabilizing presence of their soviet overlords was removed. Then the genocide began because of the basic intolerance humans have towards anything different than them. If the "them" are your neighbors who are a different ethnic group and religion, then that's too much strangeness to tolerate, thus the ovens get stoked. :)

With the increasing racial disparity coming in the US, along with the obvious differences between the (black) muslims who hate us, and the traditional (white) christians, a religious/race war is inevitable. The only thing holding it down now is the media, SSIF brainwashing, and econmic prosperity. But something will eventually bring it to a head and the US will explode in another civil war.

And, once we go down in flames, the rest of the world will catch on fire too, since the stabilizing presence of US economic/military/agricultural might will be nulled, and the simmering wars will flare into a global conflaguration that will burn the world in the nuclear hellfire of Armageddon! Hail Satan! :D
</tirade>

Ooooookkkkaayyyy....back on track ;)

Has anyone registered www.nervegas.edu yet? What better way to educate the masses to the real possibilties and threats of OPA's, as well as to disseminate the knowledge, than to have a website dedicated to the very subject. :)

Links to suitable chemical suppliers (whether they want the links or not :p), patents (use the feds own words against them), copies of the journal references (copyright be damned!), etc. Hopefully even full color streaming videos of actual synthesis procedures to make it so simple that any moron could die trying to make it, and any smart person could succeed. :)

The site would be hosted in North Korea, so no amount of US whining could get the site pulled, or perhaps libya. :p

Become a thorn in the Zionist's side by making visible the very thing they sought to hide.

knowledgehungry
July 24th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Yes, when the whole world goes to hell in a handbasket it is we who will survive then rule it. The world is currently too hard of a place to rise to power, but soon things will be different and the strong will survive instead of everyone getting something for nothing.

GibboNet
July 25th, 2003, 01:28 AM
NBK, a .edu site would be great, you would be "educating" people of the risks, by telling them how easy it is to manufacture such things.

I bet the government would have a slightly different view.

Here at the forum, we are all slightly priveledged to be a part of such discussions. I feel it's therefore our job to help others "see the light". Also, if the governments keep it up, they'll force so many restrictions on people that eventually, they'll rebel, and it'll have to start all over again.

It's going to take someone (like someone with the brains and information that we collectively have) to make them realise just how much of their freedom is being removed, and why the regular person should fight against it. I can just see the world degenerating into a massive war, with each countries civil wars turning into 'the' war. I know I'm prepared. I hope, like has been said, that through our knowledge here, that we'll be the winners out of such a conflict.

knowledgehungry
July 25th, 2003, 08:50 PM
IIRC MrSamosa you are a muslim? If that is the case than the crucifixion would be that much easier for them so i would suggest you should not be the one to do it. But then again its your life.

MrSamosa
July 27th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Very true, Knowledgehungry. However, take a look at this forum in general; everything about it. We discuss everything from the theoretical gauss pistols to practical how-to guides for making Mustard from Anti-Freeze. I believe the reason we have not been targeted is because A) we are based out of the United States, which allows for free speech (in theory) and B) because we have never encouraged our members to carry such things out- even though we've had one or two renegades foolish enough to do such things.

If ever we were to make a site dedicated to the synthesis of such chemical agents, we would definately maintain the theoretical aspect and strongly discourage users from using the knowledge presented to them. Also, a strongly patriotic tone wouldn't hurt ;) . Also, if ever such information were put online, maybe we should NOT have a section that describes how to procure the precursors, thus securing the theoretical tone of the information.

knowledgehungry
July 27th, 2003, 08:12 PM
heheh a red white and blue Chem weapons website, give terrorists a taste of their own medicine could be the motto.

nbk2000
July 28th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Well, any website that was going to be educational would have to have plenty of reading material, right? And anything having to do with chemistry is going to have to have an experimental section where the students can practice the chemistry they're learning, correct? ;)

Thus the need for both sources for the chemicals, in true OTC fashion (of course), as well as practical lab skills to perform the "experiments" with.

If one was able to demonstrate the conversion of an OTC pesticide (or round-up) into a highly toxic OPA through some simple chemical conversion using OTC chemicals via "Jam Jar" :p lab skills, then all this crap about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" might be finally brought to a head so it can be dispelled once and for all.

By making it so piss easy that any Abdula could do it, and hopefully do so, it'd be brought to the publics attention that, while the synthesis of the chemicals is fairly easy, the actual weaponization into something lethal to more than a couple people is much harder than the fear mongering media would have you believe.

So some raghead disperses an OPA in the NY subway system. How many people is he likely to kill? Few enough to count on a hand or two. Remember that jap cult group in '99 gassing the tokyo subway system with sarin? They had a billion dollar budget and still failed to make a suitable weapon from with it.

So I'd feel quite safe in telling the world how to make the stuff. I wouldn't be so inclined in telling them how to actually use it. :) Though, for the sake of thorough coverage of the topic, that would have to be included in great detail as well. ;)

MrSamosa
July 28th, 2003, 02:55 PM
Often, I think: when we post all these "experiments" and theories and what-not online, who would actually USE them for anything beyond home-lab experimentation?? Because think about it- at the same time we're posting all of this, we are also alerting all the various Vaterland Security agencies to potential threats... So if some jackass goes and prepares some Chemical Agent, with unique impurities that might link it to one of our Jam Jar syntheses, guess who gets investigated - us... Therefore, it narrows down the list of suspects, blah blah blah, jackass probably gets caught :p .

This could be a good guise for having a Chemical Weapons site eh? "We do not condone the use of weapons of mass destruction, but our goal is to keep you up to date on potential threats" :D

Cyclo_Knight
March 27th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Im a real busy beaver at the moment. I am creating a site devoted entirely to chemical weapons on geocities. The problem is that all the prevoius ones that dealt in such "Dangerous Knowledge" have somehow mysteriously DISSAPEARED! :eek:

I think that I might just try to register the domain name suggested by NBK. I may even be able to get it paid for by Uncle Sam under the provisions of one of my colleagues grants!

I currently have about 200 seperate links and documents relating to several methods of synthesis of some of the more common agents. These include: Sarin, Soman, Tabun, Ricin, VX, Phosgene, Mustards, and many Sarin and Soman variations(some better suited for many applications). The simpler ones such as Chloropicrin, or HCN will be added later. I will Also upload many of the movies linked on this site, as the original owners file-transfer allowace is quickly exceeded.

I still have lots of cleaning and cutting of the pile of info to do, as well as registering my own domain to host it on, so dont expect the site to be up for at least another month.

If you have a specific interest in a piece of hard-to-find information please E-Mail Me at maddkow247@hotmail.com with specific details on what you need. I will see if I have any files which may be of some use to you.

If you are the original owner of any content on my future site, and do not wish if posted, please e-mail me with your request as well as proof of ownership. If you have some information or files that you think should be on this site you may also e-mail that to me along with the source info.

nbk2000
March 27th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Don't register a domain using the name I suggested. :mad:

Unless you've got the skills to make it a standard of reference on the topic, you'll be doing nothing but a disservice to anyone who visited it, and I'd be pissed to see some half-arsed site using a URL I thought up.

We've got enough stupid sites with great URLs on the 'net, we don't need one more.

Think up your own URL.

zeocrash
March 28th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I don't think the dissapearence of your previous sites on geocities is a mystery, I belive their terms of service prohibits you from building a website containing such forbidden knowlege.

Cyclo_Knight
March 28th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Yeah...

(n) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites;

Point 'n' of the agreement, what a shame. The safe-haven for knowledge which was the Internet is dying fast. :( I dont relish the day, when it becomes illegal to discuss any topic which is not perfectly sanctioned by "Big Brother". The fear of Political Correctness has already got us babbling around in Newspeak:rolleyes: ; Just wait till the Thought Police get their crushing grip aroung the WWW :eek:

We'll have the "World Wide What-the-hell-is-the-point"! :mad:

Mendeleev
April 25th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Megalomania, I think you should really post your chemical weapons information. Many members here have websites, I'm sure they could transfer the information to their sites as well, making the problem complicated for the feds to solve. Furthermore they would have no right to take down the site, as much as they would like there is no knowledge that is illegal except classified things. And I don't think nerve gas synthesis is classified yet. Even if they manage to classify it, by that time, if you released the information, too many people would have the information for the law to be effective, and according to ex post facto you would not be charged for an activity which you committed before there was a law prohibiting it.

Xave
April 25th, 2004, 01:37 PM
http://bcis.pacificu.edu/~polverone/PF.pdf

This pdf is a 245 page book containing a lot of good info about the nerve agents in general, including the biology. However it only details the synthesis of an agent called DPF, but im sure the synth's could be adapted. this stuff is really not something i'd like to mess with! the thought of people having snapped their own spines through convulsions it's a little off-putting ;)

teshilo
April 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Xave, :D please more deep read the forum archive. This book scanned Polverone -frequent forum poster.He give thread about this in section links and literature many months ago.
P.S NBK pdf contain info about DFP and his synth and weaponisation too...

akinrog
April 30th, 2004, 10:31 PM

Actually this book is very important (at least for me) since I deduced how DF is synthesized.

I am very grateful to Polverone for his great contribution. Hail to you! :)

megalomania
April 30th, 2004, 11:35 PM
I'm not worried about releasing the information (in for a penny in for a pound I say) it is just a lot of work to get everything ready. Finding good, reliable, detailed, and accurate chemical weapons information is a difficult prospect that requires a considerable amount of research. My sense of perfection requires me to get everything right the first time and do a good job. After all I am my harshest critic, and my website is written for me.

thermobaric
November 6th, 2006, 10:13 PM
'http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA283855&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf'

Detailed synthesis of some soman analogs.

FullMetalJacket
November 9th, 2006, 08:04 AM
For so long, I have been immersing myself in the science and practice of asymmetrical warfare. it is my fondest wish in life to get my degrees, and join the 59th Chemical Company or their Australian equivalent, if there is one.

But I want to know how these agents work, I want to have at the very least understood how they are produced, and more preferably done small-scale experimenting, perhaps in a laboratory environment.

Before that can happen, however, we need to know.

The CCL has so much promise, all those tasty names that for so long have led to, a rather heart-breaking homer simpson image...

Megalomania, I'm asking you as a fellow lover of science. Nay, I'm begging you. Let us know.

Let us learn.

megalomania
November 11th, 2006, 09:09 PM
I have bad news and good news on this front. The good news is I am systematizing my research process to rape resources one by one of everything I can get, and I am going through some online databases getting unique compounds that have popped up in the literature one by one. I hope to get a ground swell of new energetic materials added to my website after I complete the journal orgy of acquiring all the references.

My primary focus is on energetic materials, but I shall be branching out to chemical weapons, poisons, select pharmaceuticals, and some pesticides.

The bad news is this is such a major and ongoing effort that I will be swamped reading many thousands of journal articles, patents, books, and other documents that it will be a few years. Yes, I said years. I am afraid every hour I spend writing a new procedure for my website is an hour lost acquiring references on another compound. I intend to take advantage of my reference resources while I still have them.

I have to plan trips to Michigan and Pennsylvania to get at their journal databases, and god forbid even to Kansas if I am unlucky. Not every university has the requisite databases of journals and reference works, so I am hitting the road for some excruciatingly boring weekends sneaking around the libraries of some of the nations larger schools systematically downloading journals, and excerpts from books.

What drives me to do this? Why I want to help the Rogue Science community as much as possible, so I am willing to go above and beyond where I have already gone to acquire the best material in the world. Maybe if I made money off of The Forum and I did not have to work I could devote myself full time to this, but it just isn’t so. Maybe some donations would help defray the cost of my trips.

I am, quite simply, engaged in something that is complicated, requires all of my mental faculties, utilizes all of my scientific training, and will eat up a considerable portion of my free time to provide a service gratis. Perhaps I should encourage some community involvement?

FullMetalJacket
November 12th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I'd be glad to help with anything I can after this week, I just have exams for the next few days but then I have about two months completely free. I was planning to use it for updating MY articles (I'm article staff at a0tu) but this would be even better.

Alexires
November 14th, 2006, 04:40 AM
I would like to help as well Mega.

Point me in a direction and give me some idea what you want, and I shall investigate.

You can email or PM me if you like.

simply RED
November 18th, 2006, 05:46 AM
I finally got university diploma and decided to continue further (MC/PhD) with teraherz and hv-spectral research. Time is running out and I'm working minimum 15 hours a day to achieve these goals (this is the faith of people without connections).
Unbelievably lot of information was gathered on the "EMW" topics, but time to systemize and write it is still missing.

BTW:
Originally Posted by Xave

Where is this book now?

nbk2000
November 18th, 2006, 08:00 AM
I'm assuming the PF.pdf file you're looking for is this one?

Some aspects of the chemistry and toxic action of organic compounds containing phosphorus and fluorine

http://www.sciencemadness.org/library/books/phosphorus_fluorine_toxicity.pdf

thermobaric
December 19th, 2006, 08:17 PM
These cached sites seem to have some info regarding sarin synthesis.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:9c_Urwx2ApMJ:article.pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ppv/RPViewDoc%3F_handler_%3DHandleInitialGet%26journal %3Dcjc%26volume%3D41%26calyLang%3Deng%26articleFil e%3Dv63-333.pdf+sarin+synthesis&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=35&client=firefox-a

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:x445_XAPPVIJ:article.pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ppv/RPViewDoc%3F_handler_%3DHandleInitialGet%26journal %3Dcjc%26volume%3D38%26calyLang%3Deng%26articleFil e%3Dv60-198.pdf+sarin+synthesis&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=14&client=firefox-a

nbk2000
December 31st, 2006, 07:03 PM
Trioctyl phosphate (TOF) [CAS 1806-54-8] or Tris(2-ethylhexyl)phosphate [CAS 78-42-2] were (are still?) used by the military as simulant agents for VX.

Also, TOF is used to to formulate a CS-based liquid tear gas agent called CSX, which is 1% CS dissolved in 99% TOF (% by weight).