View Full Version : sup all

sidgie88
August 16th, 2001, 06:09 AM
Hi all, newbie here, i cum with peace!
Never made any real explosives and hoping peeps will guide me and stuff, p.s. is saltpeter avaliable to under 18's?
and one last thing i heard of a sugar and fertiliser rocket, i wonder lol, catch yall

cutefix
August 16th, 2001, 06:45 AM
Hello sidgie,it is dangerous for uninformed individuals to make explosives.Please do some reading on your favorite explosive devices.Read as much as you can,specially the chemistry involved in the process.If you still don’t understand chemistry, study it first.Postpone the explosive and firework experiments.It looks easy to make pyrotechnic devices ,but if your not ready to get burns , missing missing fingers and disfigured face or body,it is better to avoid it for the time being,until you are mentally and physically prepared to make these things and handle the risk…..Regarding the procurement of explosive ingredients,it will be easier once you understood the subject.Don’t be hasty,you had enough time for learning the most important matters in this subject….Then you can have all the fun you’ve yearned…in a safe manner....

[This message has been edited by cutefix (edited August 16, 2001).]

sidgie88
August 16th, 2001, 07:21 AM
Yeah i know, i will research the topic and thanx! ok well ill catch ya later p.s. i bet u were expecting me to go nuts like that mexican 10000 guy did lol,