View Full Version : chemicals

Tanacious
January 14th, 2003, 06:21 AM
hi evry1. im living in the uk and i've been looking quite hard but still can't find the chemicals that im looking for. ive managed to find a 16% peroxide if anyones interested.i also need a supplier on HCl at least 6% conc. also why is ap so popular, coz it seems that evry1 is trying to find different ways of pruducing it.wat about rdx, i know its a bastard to produce, but once produced;).

(he lol @ ur spelin d00d. by every1 ~ MrC) :rolleyes:

<small>[ January 14, 2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Mr Cool ]</small>

Eliteforum
January 14th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Try .. Oh wait, I was actually going to help you. But then I re-read your post, and if you actually did get any of the chemicals needed you'd have a few digits missing.

If your not banned, stay a while and see how thigns work here!

mongo blongo
January 14th, 2003, 06:55 AM
Don't worry about getting the HCl for AP. All you have to do is mix the H2O2 with the acetone and swallow it. The HCl in your stomach will be good enough to catalyze the reaction. Then jump around a bit to ensure the reactants are mixed well and regurgitate it into a beaker or something. Filter and you should be on your way. :rolleyes:
Or you could just go to B&Q and get brick cleaner(15%)HCl.

<small>[ January 14, 2003, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: mongo blongo ]</small>

Al Nobel
January 14th, 2003, 07:44 AM
You can use H2SO4 instead of HCL (itīs used in car batteries and you should get it easily).
Read the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flake2m
January 14th, 2003, 08:49 AM
I would edit that post quickly before the Kewl Reaper sees it. You might get away with not using proper grammer at another K3\/\/1 website but not here. Even if you do you will probaly still get HED for posting a new topic :rolleyes: .

AP is a popular explosive because it is easy to make. Do a search if you want to find out how to make it.
As for RDX I wouldn't even try, unless you have anhydrous nitric acid and know what you are doing.

Anthony
January 14th, 2003, 09:40 AM
No, no, no, no!

Use the Queen's own English, for god's sake, at least!

Did you somehow miss the part in the rules about how you should not start a new topic on your first post, despite being given at least two opportunities to read them, and two weeks to think about it?

Did you do a search at all? I think not, otherwise the answers to your questions would have become obvious.

Be gone from our vision, *READ*, the information you seek and need is all there, laid out in front of you, like a divine feast spread upon a stout table. It is there for the taking, do not turn your nose up at it.

Then, return to us, your belly full, to enjoy the after dinner conversation, but always picking at the remaining food. For that hunger never vanishes, we can never have our fill.

nbk2000
January 14th, 2003, 03:52 PM
:mad:

What the fuck is up with the people who can't be bothered to Capitalize the first letter of a sentence? Or who use "1" instead of "one" in a word? Like in "every1"? :rolleyes:

We don't ask much of our members here. All we ask for is a bit of common sense, courtesy, and decent language skills. Is that too hard to manage?!

Read the "Banned For Life" section to see where you've erred, then come back in half a month. :p