View Full Version : You asked for it, here it is!

megalomania
April 15th, 2003, 02:43 AM
Since everyone had so much fun with the unrestricted section during the move I have created this section. The old software didn't allow me to configure such a section, but with the new software here you go.

Post what you will, but respect my few rules. As long as nobody abuses this section i will let it flourish (or will that be fester?)

Just a reminder: Posts here do not count to your total. I will not ban anyone for posting anything here. You may make your own polls. You can delete your posts if you say something stupid (like that will happen...).

stanfield
April 15th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Why did you abandoned the CGI forum for a PHP one ? is it easier ?

bye.

irish
April 15th, 2003, 05:31 AM
arh ha the long awaited silly section, I think that will be fester but hey it will be fun.
interesting to see how many newbies just post here and how many posts they generally make before they start on the real forum. I do think this section will help improve the rest of the forum.

darkdontay
April 15th, 2003, 07:36 AM
I really fear that this section will come back and blow up in everyones face but until then.........

Hey at least the kewls have a place to shed their skins.

xyz
April 15th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Just so long as non-members never view the dark practices that occur in this section...

Kickass!

darkdontay
April 15th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by xyz
Just so long as non-members never view the dark practices that occur in this section...

Shhhhhhh. it is a secret..

Oh Lord Megalomania and your Dark Prophet NBK2000.... :p

NERV
April 15th, 2003, 04:34 PM
This may cause some unwanted things to happen to the forum, but hey enjoy what you can. Thanks mega.

Mr Cool
April 15th, 2003, 06:51 PM
I think my opinion on this section has changed now. I say I "think" it has, because I've forgotten what my opinion used to be on the subject.
But The Hive has it's Couch, and their place still functions, so I don't see why our Water Cooler is necessarily a bad thing, as long as we respect those few little rules and don't forget our true purpose for being here...