View Full Version : Hunt Season is on

simply RED
April 15th, 2003, 02:50 PM
The spring-summer holidays come, and with it, the best time to shot everything that moves.
I went today to buy laser pointers for the sights of my CO2 and 9 mm guns. And what did i found... Even simple pointers here are getting difficult to find, even buying electronics is getting hard... The staff from the shops look at me as i have sniffed all their coca. And always that stupid question "why do you need this?".
Buying double purpose goods maybe hard but it won't stop the good hunt. The forests and the vila-regions are still easily accessible.
I'm not a poacher, it's a hobbi...
time to clean the barrels!

Anthony
April 15th, 2003, 03:50 PM
For £20-£30 you could have a real laser gun sight. Longer range, tighter beam, windage/elevation adjustable, properly mount and switch...

:)

simply RED
April 15th, 2003, 05:44 PM
My problem is money. I bought 9mm gun for 35 english pounds. And the CO2 for 30. I had another "promotion" - gas gun for 10 pounds. The pointers i bought costed 1 pound each.
The other problem is with my family.
They think that the pointer is my keyholder and the CO2 cartridge is used for drinks...
By the way:someone tried to shot pigeons with CO2 pistol? Thats not fun, its something more!

http://www.uscav.com/Shop/uscitemdetail.asp?item=3924
This is for someone with sense of humour...

Energy84
April 16th, 2003, 12:54 AM
I don't have a CO2 pistol, but I do have a single shot pellet gun, that I have shot pigeons with. It's loads of fun too, because only head shots will actually kill them!

zaibatsu
April 16th, 2003, 04:22 AM
When I've shot pigeons before with my air rifle, within 40m you can do heart shots - it's not necessary to have head shots. Although it's a little more impressive :)