View Full Version : poisonous gas used by russia against terrorists

pearl
May 6th, 2003, 04:51 AM
A gas was used by the russians in theater conflict of moscow last year against terrorists.
that was strongly poisonous killing many of innocet people along with the terrorists and many of the people were harshly infacted of the gas.i think the gas was a nerve gas may be tuban,sarin etc.
i have no knowledge about that if it is as i think or some thing else.

rooster
May 6th, 2003, 04:57 AM
I remember the incident. The gas used was definately not sarin or tuban. These gasses kill people a lot faster i think. I remember a lot of people dying in the hospital after they were saved out from the hostage situation. I do not have too much knowledge about poisonous gasses, but at least it was odour-free, took some time poisoning people, and the news never wrote what gas it was. I remember they speculated in CO2.

a_bab
May 6th, 2003, 07:43 AM
This issue was already discussed here (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1239)

You'll better make a search before posting a new crap like this.
BTW, the gas is supposed to be some opium related compound

zeocrash
May 6th, 2003, 02:04 PM
i heard roumers that it was a medical anesthetic. that was designed to be administered in measured doses, depending on body mass through a mask. this would explain the fatalities, as different people had different tollerance levels.
i also heard roumers that it was an opiate/fenatyl. (see fm 3-9 on the ftp)

Anthony
May 6th, 2003, 03:26 PM
How can some who is supposedly American, have such a poor command of the English Language? Unless of course you are not actually from America? Afterall, you didn't manage to spell your state correctly...

kingspaz
May 6th, 2003, 05:07 PM
this is a waste of every kind of space it occupies.

nbk2000
May 7th, 2003, 01:58 AM
While newbies are exempt from bans if they remain in the sanctuary of the WC ;) section, they become fair game for eliminating when they venture forth into the Circus Maximus that is the Forum proper. There, they are subject to the same rules that we've followed for years, of being a meritocracy, and those who's posts have no merit, don't rate further posts, thus being eliminated.

:)