View Full Version : Buying AN in OZ - Archive File

megalomania
May 10th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Mystery
A new voice
posted March 09, 2001 08:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna know how easy it is to buy Ammonium Nitrate in Australia, in like, Wes_farmers.
I'm 17, can I just go in and buy it without them keeping a record???????

Just if someone could fill me in.

DarkAngel
Frequent Poster
posted March 09, 2001 03:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well if you know a store that sells it just buy it.
If your wanna blow up something in your place it`s better to buy it somewhere else so if you have blown up something(Or down) and the cops are gonna search who bought AN they can`t find you.
And if your gonna buy Fertillizer grade AN they don`t keep a record i think.
------------------
--==DarkAngel==--

Go to Section1 http://www.section1.f2s.com Alot off Bombs/Explosives and Homemade Weapons!!,,,Plus a <>!!!

[This message has been edited by DarkAngel (edited March 09, 2001).]

SATANIC
Frequent Poster
posted March 09, 2001 08:55 PM
the two stores near where i live, websters and roberts, sell 50 kg bags for around $50. i'm 16, and i've been in there to check it out, i've just got no way of getting it home. At 17 you should have a liscence, so just drop in and say your dad asked you to pick up 50Kgs of AN for the strawberry patch.

Mystery
A new voice
posted March 10, 2001 08:20 AM
Hey thanks guys, appreciate it.