View Full Version : Dinitramides...?

darule
May 14th, 2003, 06:48 AM
Dear all, I am looking for MSDS information (physical, chemical properties, analysis data) of dinitramides (e.g. ammoniumm dinitramide (ADN), potassium dinitramide (KDN) but also less comon ones. Can anybody help we with this, because I can't find any MSDS of these substances on the net. Also suppliers, prices or references to them are welcome. Thanks in advance.

simply RED
May 14th, 2003, 06:54 AM
You don't deserve a reply!, but anyway, ADN is not toxic.

darule
May 14th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Why don't I deserve a reply? I am a student chemical engineering from the Netherlands, who asks a polite question on this forum: I can't find MSDS/phys/chem. info on dinitramides.

Is it posted on the wrong thread/location?

ADN not toxic..? I didn't say it was, I just want information on it. Try eating some ADN, and then rember the law that says "all chemicals are toxic....it just depends on how much you eat!

Still hoping for an answer....

knowledgehungry
May 14th, 2003, 01:13 PM
I think the reason you dont deserve a response has something to do with NO NEW TOPICS ON FIRST POST! or something like that.

nbk2000
May 14th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Newbie questions belong in the water cooler, hence the move.

darule
May 14th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Ok, fair enough. I didn't know this (I did check the rules of the forum, but obviously not that thouroughly). I apologise for that.

vulture
May 14th, 2003, 03:32 PM
IIRC most nitramines are metabolized to nitrosamines, which are quite carcinogenic.

Darule, you might want to visit our dutch chemistry forum: www.chemixtry.tk