View Full Version : TASER Videos - Archive File

megalomania
May 24th, 2003, 02:56 PM
nbk2000
posted 04-10-2001 05:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.airtaser.com/movies/videos.htm
------------------
"The knowledge that they fear is a weapon to be used against them"

Go here to download the NBK2000 website PDF.

Go here to download the NBK2000 videos.

hodehum
posted 04-10-2001 07:46 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is ouch; one of those would seem wise for anyone who feels they need a weapon in a situation where they don't want to actually run the risk off killing someone but still wants them to think twice about attacking someone again, by the way; under the weapons tracking section of the product information, it shows, what I would have to say is a rather advanced tacking system, as the gun records the date and time every time the weapon is fired and spays up to 40 confetti like I.D tags into the air, maybe it is only a matter of time before these are used on modern firearms?

richl261
Frequent Poster
posted 04-10-2001 02:23 PM
lol, i dunno if anyone here saw jackass on mtv, but johnny knoxville was trying out tasers on himself! essential viewing i must say

Crux
Frequent Poster
posted 04-10-2001 09:29 PM
johnny knoxville was in a skatebording video called big brother 2, it had him testing out peper spray, taser's, and a bullet proof vest and maybe some other stuff i haven't seen the video in a long time but it was funny as all hell