View Full Version : Mobile Phone Jammer - Archive File

megalomania
May 25th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Dracul
Frequent Poster
posted 02-22-2001 03:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any plans to making a mobile phone jammer using the crystal out of an old mobile phone? I know they exist because a friend of mine has made one and it works, not sure if it works on all phones though. Has a range of about 10m using 12V.
When I see him next I will try get the design off him.

------------------
"By the power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWER!" He-man

Check this out www.stileproject.com

[This message has been edited by Dracul (edited February 22, 2001).]

green beret
Frequent Poster
posted 02-22-2001 08:50 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Dracul, I dont know, but does anyone know how to make a device to "listen in" on mobile phone calls? Like something that you can 'tune in'?
Also, I dont know if you all know this or not, But you can tune in your regular FM radio to listen to cordless phone calls at close range . Just get the phone when no-one is looking, take it 'off the hook' and tune it in, better to use your walkman. Then when someone is using the phone simply switch on the walkman/radio and move around a bit until you pick it up, please note that this may not work on all phones, if it dosent, you could possibly try AM but I doubt it.

[This message has been edited by green beret (edited February 22, 2001).]

Metal
Frequent Poster
posted 02-22-2001 09:17 AM
Dont know about mobile phones, but I know that some of the new cordless phones have some sort of jammers in them so nobody can listen in.
The one that dont you can listen in by scanning frequencies with a Police Scanner until you get it. I doubt that the FM radio method will work that well.
------------------
Knowledge Is Our Greatest Defense Against Their Ignorance

Anthony
posted 02-22-2001 10:53 AM
I can pick up CB's (at least it sounds like it) right at the bottom end of FM band on my radio

atropine
Frequent Poster
posted 02-22-2001 01:20 PM
If you could tap into mobile phones then companys like moterola would be in shit. The mobile phone jammer can be made with a UHF oscillator working, at i think 415mhz ( i think that is pager). It would have to shoot from one end of its spectrum to the other at great speed immiting a squeel. This would cause white noise on the mobile in question.

Anthony
posted 02-22-2001 01:44 PM
There was a thread about scanners before the big crash. I think you could buy them online and they could pick mobile phones and police radio.

vehemt
Frequent Poster
posted 02-23-2001 03:17 PM
In the USA they used to sell scanners years ago that could pick up the mobile phone's but have since banned them and removed the capability from all the scanners manufactured after the ban. I've seen adds for pre-ban scanners before.

PYRO500
posted 04-05-2001 10:06 PM
all cell phones transmit/receve a datastream frequency, jam that ant the phone will go offline

Sgt_Starr
Frequent Poster
posted 04-07-2001 10:41 PM
How hard would it be for me to tap into me nabors phones? cordless or otherwise
------------------
"Oh Sh".::BOOM::((later
in front of saint peter))
"it"

PYRO500
posted 04-07-2001 10:54 PM
It would depend on the type of phone, the frequencyes used and if it was spread spectum

BoB-
Frequent Poster
posted 04-08-2001 02:09 AM
I have no direct info, I dont own a cellphone, but I did find this site about various hacks for phones:
http://www.gsm-link-heaven.net/