View Full Version : Failed FAE - Archive File

megalomania
May 31st, 2003, 10:52 AM
Morrigan
Frequent Poster
posted 04-14-2001 03:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A mixture, by volume, consisting of 1 part low speed flash powder, 1 part black powder, slightly less then 1 part sparkler composition, 1 part acetone peroxide, and several crushed lighter flints, was prepared moist and dried. It burned simultaneously with a speed equal to flash powder and much slower then small amounts pure AP, it sparked a lot. After drying, the mixture was loaded into a CO2 cartridge. An electric igniter was inserted and the cartridge was sealed using epoxy putty. This was placed in a half-liter soft plastic container, which was filled with gasoline on the site. Upon ignition the gasoline failed to ignite, however a huge cloud of finely nebula gasoline was formed. The same thing that one would expect with pure AP?! Black powder alone burns too slow to be used in a FAE, it will only produce a fireball. What is critical? Is it the speed upon detonation? And how could the cloud gasoline be ignited? Anybody any ideas?

J
posted 04-14-2001 03:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A secondary slow-burning charge could be used to ignite the fuel. This could be fused to the main charge.
J

------------------
"If the aquarium water has to be drunk don't waste the fish. In fact they'll probably be the easiest to eat even if you don't need the water. The cat is next in the pot." - John 'Lofty' Wiseman

Pyro
Frequent Poster
posted 04-14-2001 03:46 PM
Well first off, what's a FAE and if the following aren't critical in a FAE, i would suggest opting. for no flints,no BP, and no sparklers, and just stick with the flash and AP.-Pyro

Agent Blak
Frequent Poster
posted 04-14-2001 05:00 PM
check the Anarchist Arsenel and the Advanced Anarchist Arsenel both By david harbour and availiable for download. Kurt Saxon's video is a fire bomb more thatn an FAE.

------------------
A wise man once said:
"...There Will Be No
Stand Off At High Noon
... Shoot'em In The Back
And, Shoot'em In The Dark"

Agent Blak-------OUT!!

simply RED
Frequent Poster
posted 04-14-2001 05:18 PM
What is the site where these anarchy'n arsenals can be downloaded from?
10x
------------------
...SOMEONE RESORRECTED...
SHOOT HIM TWICE!

Bandit
Frequent Poster
posted 04-14-2001 05:42 PM
These books were posted by Machiavelli ages ago when he used a different name. I cant remember the url. It was mentioned not so long ago. I think Vehemet knows it?

Bandit

Metal
Frequent Poster
posted 04-14-2001 07:32 PM
They're on this site:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Oasis/7983/
------------------
Knowledge Is Our Greatest Defense Against Their Ignorance

phyrelord
Frequent Poster
posted 04-14-2001 09:55 PM
use thermite in with your explosive it will still burn a long time after the explosion happens. Just a thought though.

Agent Blak
Frequent Poster
posted 04-15-2001 12:03 AM
I don't think that will work read the books by David Harbour before you try anything.

Kid Orgo
June 18th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Just to test my knowledge of the basic concepts of a FAE.

Isn't that a pretty good result? A fine mist of gas, hopefully within that fuel saturation range would ideally be then DETONATED, not ignited, by a secondary charge. The shockwave from the second charge would then cause all of the gas to detonate at the same time in air, causing a true FAE.

Ropik
April 22nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
Please can someone stream me the books? I cannot open them, I got error message every time.
Thanks.

Ropik
May 2nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
Just for sure: My Streamload account is changed to DanGun. If somebody wants to send me this books, send them to this new account

EDIT: Now I tried it once again and even the site was not functional.