View Full Version : ANNM plastique - Archive File

megalomania
June 8th, 2003, 01:20 PM
hardliner
posted 05-12-2001 05:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does the plasique ANNM have the same power as normal ANNM the reason I ask as it A.N based explosives need strong confinement and the only thing containing it is the smokeless powder.Can you detonate it like the"hitex"plastic?Does it have a critical diameter.Would it detonate properly when streched out like a snake?

Anthony
posted 05-12-2001 07:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Considering the high VoD and gas volume ANNM already has, the addition of NC+NG (smokeless powder) probably wouldn't increase power amazingly. Using a low grade of NC (such as ping pong balls) would decrease power.
Due to ANNM's sensitivity it can be detonated with little or no confinement (i.e drink bottle, plastic bag). If ANNM plastique needed confinement then it's use as a plastique would be fairly limited...

Sorry, I can't help you with the critical diameter. The critical diameter would affect how thin your "snake" could be.

DarkAngel
Frequent Poster
posted 05-13-2001 07:44 AM
I ones dreamed that i had a small amount of SP,
Enough to make some ANNM plastique.
I used the makeshift Arsenal recipe
to make it.
The stuff that i got whas a dark green fluffy sticky jelly substance,It didn't looked even close like the photo in the MS A(White good mouldeble plastique,Also strange because SP is green)

I still don't know if the damage on the tree whas from the detonator or from the plastique
,I do know that my normall ANNM detonates with alot of power,
Maybe there is a better recipe avaible somewhere else.