View Full Version : Zyclon B - Archive File

megalomania
June 18th, 2003, 03:50 PM
NightStalker
Frequent Poster
posted 05-21-2001 03:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know this should be in the "chemical weapons" post but as there are already too much posts in it and this is just a question...
some days ago someone who is in chemical stuff real hard told me the following as i asked him about cyankali:
When heated:
K4FeC6N6 --> 4KCN + FeC2 + 2N
but he also told me that when heated more it will form gases of prussic acid, which is commonly known as Cyclon B...

so my thoughts went on to this:
if someone took a bigger amount of K4FeC6N6 and placed it in a test tube that was placed in a larger jar filled with something burning hot like kno3/sucrose, wouldn't that be something like a cyclon B grenade???

------------------
Death stalks silently....

eNt0n
posted 05-21-2001 04:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you now where Cyclon B was used. I got the advice for Cyclon B charges used during WWII, but I won't post it here. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can imagine ho it worked.

CodeMason
Frequent Poster
posted 05-21-2001 06:26 PM
That stuff you refer to is hydrogen cyanide, or hydrocyanic acid (HCN). Cyclon B charges are easy. Try an old Milo tin, with a simple low explosive launch charge that can be gunpowder, black powder, chlorate/charcoal/dextrin, etc. Pour in the HCN, and glue on the lid. When the low explosive ignites, the lid is blown off and the HCN is thrown into the air.
One inhalation of hydrocyanic acid is all it takes to kill you.

frostfire
Frequent Poster
posted 05-21-2001 08:55 PM
no that's not true....disbelief? go 'n ask NBK2K

NightStalker
Frequent Poster
posted 05-22-2001 08:00 AM
@ enton
i fucking know what it was used for and as i'm german i am not proud of it.
i just wanted to know if my information was correct.

@ CodeMason
where would you get HCN from? suppose it isn't sold in the supermarket round the corner???

------------------
Death stalks silently....

Maddoc
posted 05-23-2001 04:42 PM
eNt0n: DOnt even bother posting "I know but I'm not gonna tell you" as that will get you fried immediatly with no remorse.
NightStalker: Theres nothing wrong with being German. Its been like 50 years and only old peopel care anymore. Bring on the Saukerat (sp)

------------------
Whoa, where my fingers?

eNt0n
posted 05-23-2001 06:17 PM
You're right @Maddoc
But I made the experience, that many people can't handle dangerous informations. For example I said a good friend of mine, how to make an cheap smoke bomb, and he told it to his whole friends. So many people came to knew about my hobby. Not a very good situation....
ABout the Cyclon B:

A german advetisment for Cyclon B shown on tv said, that the charges were made of a HCN solution and chalk. They added water, and the reaction started. There was a big cloud of poison gas. I must say: It was an adverstisment made before WW2. So they used it as an poison for rats etc.

nbk2000
posted 05-24-2001 01:32 AM
First off, it's spelt "Zyklon B", not "Cyclone B". Cyclone is another word for tornado.
Anyways, Zyklon B is composed of hydrogen cyanide and chloropicrin with a small amount of chloroform. The nazis however used a variant without the chloropicrin, which was added as a warning agent when used as a pesticide, not a humacide.

Also, HCN is flammable and will harmless burn up if exposed to flame. So BP charges and such would ignite it rather than disperse it.

------------------
"The knowledge that they fear is a weapon to be used against them"

Go here to download the NBK2000 website PDF.

Go here to download the NBK2000 videos.

[This message has been edited by nbk2000 (edited May 24, 2001).]

Krister
posted 06-02-2001 06:30 AM
Zyclon B is used in WWII. In german nazi-camp.
They killed million of people with it..

------------------
-Krister Knape

DarkAngel
Frequent Poster
posted 06-02-2001 10:58 AM
DUH?
They use gun's to shoot ZILION'S of ppl with a gun over the whole world.
They toasted ppl with napalm in Vietnam.
Terrorist's and the Military uses Bomb's and Explosives to kill pll.
So?!?

If you don't like all this stuff your in the wrong place
------------------
DarkAngel

For explosives and stuff go to Section1 http://www.section1.f2s.com And http://run.to/section1
sendtosection1@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by DarkAngel (edited June 02, 2001).]

Agent Blak
Frequent Poster
posted 06-02-2001 02:34 PM
damn striaght.. plus it has already had reffernce payed to its use and by whom. so your post said nothing different that was already there
------------------
A wise man once said:
"...There Will Be No
Stand Off At High Noon
... Shoot'em In The Back
And, Shoot'em In The Dark"

Agent Blak-------OUT!!

Mr Cool
Frequent Poster
posted 06-10-2001 09:29 AM
I think the best way to get HCN would be 2KCN + H2SO4 --> K2SO4 + 2HCN