View Full Version : shot gun shell grenades - Archive File

megalomania
June 26th, 2003, 03:35 PM
skunkdude
A new voice
posted March 28, 2001 04:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to make some impact grenades using shot gun shells and i'm not sure how to do it. I know that a need some kind of nail or somthing and a wieght to make sure it hits the primer, but thats it. Any ideas?

Agent Blak
Frequent Poster
posted March 28, 2001 05:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are plans for them in the NBK2000.PDF as well as a few other sources.
follow the link at the bottom of some of the mods post you could learn something*wink*

------------------
A wise man once said:
"...I Am Not Much of a Dancer But,
Just Wait Till The Fucking Begins"

Agent Blak-------OUT!!

SofaKing
Frequent Poster
posted March 29, 2001 12:17 AM
I think he meant using the shells as the grenade to be hand thrown. Not shot from the shells like in the file you refer to.
------------------
With Knowledge we find Truth - With Truth we find Freedom

Anthony
posted March 29, 2001 01:04 PM
Hmm, he means from the anarchist crapbook, where you tape a thumbtack to the primer and also add a weight to the primer end of the cartridge.

skunkdude
A new voice
posted March 29, 2001 02:05 PM
yea somthing like that except not written by a dick like the jolly roger, you know, somthing that won't kill me.

Maddoc
posted March 29, 2001 03:01 PM
"Nutbusters" are not Anarchist Cookbook crap.
Originally in the PMJB Volume one as a derivative of the Vietnamese "Toe Popper" mine improvised from a shell and nail.

Baisicly, you drill a hole right through a cork and glue that to the base of a shotshell with the hole centered over the primer. Insert a nail through the hole in the cork (loose but snug fit), until it rest against the primer. Attach some tassles to the front of the shell so when thrown it lands primer end first.

Great for crowd control...

-----
GOT VIOLENCE?

skunkdude
A new voice
posted March 29, 2001 04:21 PM
cheers m8, i'll have to try that one.

Cricket
Frequent Poster
posted March 31, 2001 06:14 PM
Last night I read Predators site and saw his "SWAT stops". They sound really fun, and you have an awesome page Predator! It would seem if you throw one off an overpass or roof or in the air, the shot would weigh the nail end down and explode it. I think he (in the illustration) makes his own SWAT stop from scratch, but it looks like you can use a shotgun shell. If you are using this to kill/injure people, I would recommend maybe cutting a vertical slice in the shell to help it throw the shot everywhere, not just up. And it might be better if you don't just put shot on the top, but around the whole inside of it.