View Full Version : emp bomb

passhahkhan
June 28th, 2003, 06:33 AM
How much volts would be required to charge the stator winding in a FCG (Flux Compression Generators)?

passhahkhan
June 28th, 2003, 06:57 AM
computers (esp PC's) can not be saved by an emp burst because even shielded computers provides only limited protection as any cables running in and out of the equipment will behave very much like antennae in effect guiding the high voltage transients into the computer.
hence computers cannot be saved OR is there some method of saving computers; if there is any method then what is it:confused:

passhahkhan
June 28th, 2003, 07:03 AM
would a 400-Kilovolt Marx Generator be sufficient to charge the stator winding or it needs some more voltage

vulture
June 28th, 2003, 07:11 AM
Ever heard of the edit button?? You obviously never bothered to read the rules.:rolleyes:

Question on first post, not much work putten into it either and then replying several times behind eachother. Consider your stay here as temporary....

EDIT: I just noticed you were DEMANDING answers too! "Why no replies yet?" :mad:

passhahkhan
June 28th, 2003, 07:59 AM
Ever heard of an emp weapon??
I had a question which I had posted
As far as your problem of "replying several times behind each other" is concerned; the answer to it is that I had read extensively on human psychology and have found that some (not all) people dont start reading the article if they find it huge.
It dosent matter to you wheather my stay here is temporary or permanent....
You noticed it all wrong; I am not "DEMANDING" for answers, insted I am requesting for answers.
The story behind "Why no replies yet?" is that whenever I reloaded the page I found that the numbers of viewers was increasing but no one replied; so thaught that now they would reply and their help in any form would be welcomed.
If you dont know the answer, then just dont reply; but dont blame on me that i'm "demanding" for answers.
Still thankyou for your kind info on "edit button".

knowledgehungry
June 28th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Vulture you forgot to mention that his grammar is atrocious.:D

vulture
June 28th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Ah, thanks knowledge! *Scribbles on prosecution list*

About human psychology, I may not know much about it, but I know for sure that you're a case for severe trauma psychiatry when NBK gets his hands on you.

Al Nobel
June 28th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Some people should have the privilege to post directly in the banned for life section. :D

Anthony
June 28th, 2003, 02:04 PM
This character won't be posting *anywhere* now ;)

nbk2000
June 28th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Sometimes it feels as if I'm wading knee deep in shit, trying to stop the leak with my finger, when there's 10 others I can't plug. It's all I can do sometimes to slow down the brown tide, let alone stop it.

No matter how clearly you explain the rules, there will ALWAYS be those who think that the rules don't apply to them. Or who simply skip over it without bothering in the first place. :rolleyes: