View Full Version : Raising Machiavelli

nbk2000
July 3rd, 2003, 11:47 PM
The thought has long stuck in my mind as to how one could raise their sons (daughters being worthless except for marriage alliances) to be modern Machiavellis.

Men to whom the game of Power is second nature. Who's ability to manipulate and control those around them gives them Power. They would have been raised from birth to the understanding that the world is not a nice place, that people are selfish and looking out only for their own interests, that what people say and actually do are light years apart, and that there's only two types of people in the world: The Powerful and the powerless.

Now, while the RTPB is a step in the right direction, and the 48LOP also helpful, I'm afraid it is not enough.

"The lesson hard learned is never forgotten" NBK2000

To be truely effective, the laws of power and the RTPB must be instilled from birth, till their use requires no more thought of then taking a breath.

The problem becomes one of how you can instill these lessons to be used against others, while still retaining the dictorial power of parentage, without introducing any confusing conflicts within the childs mind that may trip him up later in life.

While it'd be nice to know your children are powerful, it's not so nice when they get to that point by standing on your corpse. :)

Any such conditioning would have to have a fail-safe built into the psychology of the child...a phobia...that would reduce him to a fetal curl in a corner if ever he should turn against you. I don't know exactly what it would be, since it'd have to be something he'd not remember himself, and be so rare as to be virtually impossible to randomly trigger, but reliable enough to save your life if he had a gun to your head and was about to kill you.

A sound, an obscure phrase, a gesture, or something. I'll work on it.

The conditioning would have to start before the the State Sheeple Indoctrination Facility (Public Schools) got a hold of him and started their brute-force molding of his mind into that of an acceptle sheeple "citizen".

Given a blank mind, and all the knowledge of psychiatric conditioning at our disposal, plus the obvious advantage of a sociopathic parent ;) who'd be willing to do a "Manchurian Candidate" on his own children, I think the possibilities to be endless.

Multiple children would be required, since there'd likely be an attrition of at least half to various psychosis/insanity while the techniques were perfected.

The first lesson the child would be taught is silence. Silence is a wellspring of power since it conceals both presence and intentions. If you can train a 2 year old to be silent (for a short period of time), then you've already started him off well.

The lessons would be applied in incremental stages, at suitable ages, and for longer and more intense periods of time as the child grows.

The lessons on the use of killing and violence would be taught as late teens, just as their about to be kicked out of home and into the real world.

This is just a VERY brief posting on the subject, since the process would encompass the better part of two decades. I'm posting this here to stir up some thoughts about the matter.

How would one go about creating a modern-day machiavellian type personality? One that YOU can control.

chemwarrior
July 4th, 2003, 02:41 AM
One possibility to prevent the SSIF from 'harming' his learning, would be to home school the child. I dont know about any particular laws about that, but hey, its a good way to make sure he learns what he needs, and keeps him away from the SSIF instructors and their meddling ways.

Also, a good thing to do would be to keep the child in a military-like training style. By that I mean calisthenics every morning to keep him in top shape, and regular trainging to climb, swim, hide, and the like. That along with the 'power' lessons, the boy would already be quite formidable. (regular high stress situations would also help to keep his mind sharp and alert at all times) And combine all that with weapons/killing training as a late teen....

Al Nobel
July 4th, 2003, 06:39 PM
I´ve thougt a lot about this thematic.My conclusion is that it´s nearly impossible to create such a character.

Every child and teen comes to the point where they start to enquestion their parents oppinion and their education methods.The worst result would be a peace loving hippy.It´s not completely impossible,but you need the perfect surroundings.The Hitler Jugend is a good example.They lived in a society in which personal strengh was regarded as the aim you had to reach.No disturbing influences could reach teir minds.

Generally seen such conditions doesn´t exist.Machiavellian characters develop by it´s own.They are an resesult of their time and of personal genius.Many of them have developed in an catholic surrounding:Mazarin,Stalin (not directly catholic sourroundings,but in his youth he wanted to become an orthodox priest),Hitler and many more.

The only chance I see is to make his or her (I think that women have greater abilitys to manipulate other people especially men) live as difficult as possible.Those who are to weak will fail,but those who understand how the world works will be kings.If they are really pissed of live it would be a good if they find il principe somewhere in your house.

nbk2000
July 4th, 2003, 11:09 PM
The thing all those people you mentioned have in common is very strict upbringings, and early adulthood spent in adversity (war/prison). Steel is forged from fire.

I wouldn't be trying to create a new Fuhrer (though I wouldn't be disappointed if I did :D), rather just ensure that my children, and future generations of my lineage, don't fall into the sheeple trap of blind obedience.

If, because of my initial training in power manipulation and control of the self, three generations from now the Anti-Christ, or a new Fuhrer, arose from my lineage, then my efforts would have been worth it.

Basically, what I'm aiming for is a combination of (for illustrative purposes only) Dune Mentat, Kung-Fu Monk, and Versailles Courtier. (I know, I know, movies...but it's to illustrate a point).

Self control of ones thoughts, emotions, and fears gives one power of oneself. One must be able to control themselves before they can control others.

The project (child) would be home raised and schooled as much as possible, with controlled interaction with others his age, to ensure favorable results. See, I figure that, if the child is placed in such position (repeatedly) to excercise some kind of control over his peers, and this experience is repeated often, then he'll come to liking it, and will do what is necessary to repeat the experience.

This will occasionally be counterpointed by him being placed in a position where others have power over him, and it will always be unpleasant. Not OK, or even tolerable, but actively unpleasant, so he'll seek to avoid such situations.

The project will be ruled by an iron hand during early childhood. He will learn by example that authority is based on physical power, just as it is in the real world. All law is backed by the threat of violence. He'll come to know this fact as his daily reality because disobedience will bring pain.

Pain and adversity will breed an iron will. Spartan living will make lack of comfort the norm. Lack of privacy means no sense of body shame as regards nudity or bodily functions. The only secrecy he'll have is that which he earns by evading my continual surveillance.

The perpetual whining of a child begging for a toy, and the whining when they dont' get it, won't be something my project will do, since he'll learn from a very early age that no amount of crying or whining will accomplish what he wants.

Just like here, discipline will be instantly, and harshly, applied. It won't be random or without reason, since it's purpose is not to terrorize, but to instruct. If there are two, and both say the other did some wrong, then I may either punish both, or flip a coin to determine who gets punishment.

The first teaches that ratting is pointless, since the rat will be punished as well. The second teaches that outside authority is random and disinterested, and can hurt the innocent as well as ignore the guilty, and so is not to be relied upon. A perfect duplication of the legal system of any country.

If one child set up the other to take the beating, then the first one gets the beating for having not CYA'd. The second gets a beating, not for setting up the first, but for getting caught setting up the first.

If I dont' catch the second doing the set up, then the training is working, and the first is motivated to become better at his lessons. :)

While other children are playing with toys, my project will be learning with tools. My 5 y.o. project will swing a real (small) hammer, and hammer real nails, into real wood, while the sheeple use plastic crap to simulate it. He'll learn that carelessness equals pain at a very early age.

Physical training will take the form of "chores" and games. No PT or such. Rather, like Forrest, he will be made to run everywhere. :D

Same with firearms training.

First comes exposure to firearms from the time he's old enough to talk and walk unsupported. Just touching and seeing them. Then hearing them in the distance, then up close, and seeing them in action. Starting at 5 y.o., it's nerf guns against cartoonish (but humanoid) targets that pop up at random and fall down when shot (stimulus-response). As he gets older, the nerf is replaced with realistic airsoft and more realistic targets. By the time he's 10, the targets are fully human with photo-realistic faces, the gun is high-power CO2 rifles and pistols. 13 y.o sees rimfire weapons and tactics. 15 y.o. is major caliber pistols and centerfire rifles, along with gunfighting and such. It will start out as a game of "zapping the monster (who look suspiciously like cops :p), but will eventually morph into combative gunfighting and precision marksmanship.

He will learn to hunt, and kill, just as I did, at a very early age. He will learn that life is short, that it can end unexpectedly (like for the squirrel he just shot), and that there's no such thing as fair. This exposes him to death, with him as its instigator.

He will be taught to seek any advantage, even if others are too weak to use it themselves and call it cheating, because life is (again) inherently unfair and only favors those who take advantage of opportunites when they present themselves.

Sexual control will also be a very necessary part of his life. The ability to control ones sexual urges makes one resistant (if not immune) to sexual manipulation. Powerful men attract women likes flies to shit. And how many powerful men have been brought down by women? Too many.

The temptation of young lust will be difficult to suppress, but it must be done. Wanton rutting is a sign of weakness of character.

In the end, the project will probably be sociopathic, or functionally psychotic, but he will be a predator amoung prey, a wolf amoungst sheep. By applying the training to several subjects at once, success is likely with at least one.

I don't envision having to deal with a female subject, but if so, then her training will run similiar to the male, with the alteration of sexualization beginning at an early age. A womans power derives from her sexuality.

If the subject is attractive, then she'll be taught to utilize that as much as possible while the flower of youth is still in full bloom, to consolidate her power before age diminishs her sexual power.

If she's ugly, then the lessons of power will be even more important to her as she competes against the "pretty ones". Unlike the "pretty ones", however, she'll already know that physical beauty fade, but power becomes more beautiful the longer it is held. :)

In the end, it wouldn't matter if he (or she) was a peace loving hippy...as long as they were a peace loving hippy that could shape world opinion to their desires and make politicians kow-tow to their goals.

Hell, look at Mother Teresa. She had shitloads of power! And don't believe the media image of "poverty" either. She was driven around in mercedes limos and flown by private 747's. :D

Skean Dhu
July 5th, 2003, 12:46 AM
it would appear that NBK is going to create a 'pretender' sometime in the near future. sounds like you've got everything planned out down to the crossed T's and dotted I's.
an interesting endeveur to say the least, i just hope you have succes.

GibboNet
July 6th, 2003, 01:58 AM
I plan to raise my kids in the way I wish I was raised.

I plan to give them every strength, and rid them of every weakness.

I know it sounds corny, but I wish them to have the life I could have had.

Personally, I don't think it's right to 'brainwash' a child into doing what you want. I plan to convince them it's the right way to go, in a way that they choose for them selves. I certainly will be dishing out the pain when it comes to whining, as it is the most annoying thing on this earth. They will be exposed to my way of thinking just by growing up with my influence, so i doubt that much extra attention is needed, considering how much children typically bond with parents.

I would like to see them working on problems designed for children much older than them, and doing well. By my own standards, I am fairly smart, (maybe I just talk to too many fools) and I hope my child is smarter still. With early work done on reading and writing skills as a start, I can already put him one step ahead of any other children his age.

My mother is a teacher, and thanks to her early reading / writing tasks she set me, I won a number of english awards, especially in earlier years. Knowing that to be true gives me much confidence in the method.

I wouldn't home school a child. I believe that social interaction will prove more usefull than a (slightly) better education. I will however be taking a very close interest into my childs education, and sending them to a respected school, most probably a private school. I know what most people think about private schools especially those that didn't go to one, but I know for a fact that my (private) schools results in nearly all areas topped surrounding schools by far.

Anyway, to 'fool' a child into adopting your ideals and practices will not work to strengthen them, but weaken them. A variety of views should ba avaliable, but making them (through some maybe very subversive means) choose the right one would give them much more confidence than if you taught the to believe what you said.

Basically, I want my kid to believe in the things I do, not because I do, but because it makes sense to. In that way, they will believe the same convictions you wish them too, but will be a lot more confident in their choices.

I'm talking fairly broadly here, as I have litle experience with children. I'm hoping my science (inc. psychology) degree will help me out there. Actually, the whole positive / negative : reinforcement / punishment schedule will work quite nicely to my advantage, knowing in what way a punishment / reinforcement will affect a child and for what reasons. It's common sense when you think about it, but it certainly cleared things up for me.

When it comes to "early adulthood spent in adversity" I doubt I would let my kid be stupid enough to get caught / jailed, and I doubt a war would be convenient anough to turn up. I hope army cadets, and a very strict home life will be the push that is needed in that direction. Besides, I have no access to weapons at the moment, so cadets is a great place to start that up. Where else can you fire an automatic militaryrifle at age 13 legally ?

"Generally seen such conditions doesn´t exist.Machiavellian characters develop by it´s own" I know that's the easiest way to look at it, but just because it hasn't been done / proven, doesn't mean it won't work. It certainly couldn't hurt to give your child a push in the right direction......

nbk2000
July 13th, 2003, 12:29 AM
I've made a conceptual drawing of what my child may look like.

http://nbk2000.freeyellow.com/Hello_NBK.jpg

The body of a god, the spirit of a warrior, and a charming demeanor to bequile the unwary.

Be afraid...be very afraid...;) :D

chemwarrior
July 13th, 2003, 01:03 AM
NBK, sometimes you terrify me... and this happens to be one of those time....:)

Hehe, isnt that the face from 'hello kitty' or something like that??

Nico
July 16th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Have you seen Soldier (http://www.imdb.com/Title?0120157) with Kurt Russell?
The children go through some pretty hardcore indoctrination - academics, hand-to-hand, weapons, watching animals kill each other, etc.
I liked when Kurt's character shot through the 'innocent' in order to kill the 'bad guy' as well.

nbk2000
July 17th, 2003, 01:11 AM
I saw it on TV, thus it was edited because I never saw the animal killing, nor the shooting through the hostage scene. :(

The cliche of "Ultimate Soldiers", kids trained to be killers, etc is overdone. I could name any number of movies or anime with that kind of theme.

My idea isn't to raise some automaton that kills on command. No. Rather, a well rounded individual is well prepared for the harsh reality of life. A young man/woman who isn't going to be fazed by people doing malicious things towards them, nor allow anyone to get away with it without regretting it dearly.

They wouldn't be "evil", in that they go about wantonly inflicting pain and misery on others for the hell of it, but neither will they be "good" in letting people pull shit on them without suffering consequences for assuming that my child was a sheep when, in fact, they're wolves who happen to disguise themselves to move freely among the sheep. :)

I like the idea of my offspring reading and assimilating machiavelli and clauswitz while others their age are reading the latest mind rape comics pushed out by the mass media.

BTW, I'm a really big Rage Against The Machine fan. Yes, I know it's muds, but damn, the music is just so angry at The System! :D

The way to a pure and powerfull mind lies in avoiding contamination during the early formative years. No TV or radio...period! No unsupervised internet, minimal SSIF interference, supervising who his friends are, etc.

This is not to say that there won't be any freedom of thought on his part. Just that he'll have to be trained in how to think for himself, while recognizing the ungodly influence that mass marketing holds over most other people, and how mass media shapes opinions of people who are too blind and stupid to think for themselves.

He will be trained, not in what to think, but in how to think. To analyze, not blindly accept. To learn the counter-points of a subject, and how to extract the facts without being biased by the rhetoric of the authors.

Nihilist
July 17th, 2003, 02:33 AM
NBK: I wouldn't suggest limiting his freedom that much. If you do that then he will be too different from his peers, and they won't like him. Which, even though all of the school children will be sheeple, will have a HUGE impact on his emotional state(causing him to be anti-social and hateful). Although anti-socialness may seem good and hatefulness may seem useful, it won't be, because social skills will allow him to "disguise himself as a sheep" and overtly hating everyone too much, will cause another Columbine,or cause blindness to things apparent to the mind un-clouded by hate(which could be good or bad, depending on exactly what you are trying to accomplish). You should allow him to watch TV, but watch things with him and point out all the stupid bullshit, and "brainwashing" in the news/media. I actually do have a different insight into this than *most* of you because I am a teenager myself(i'm not sure if this would qualify as instant expert or not, but i'm sorry if I broke that rule). I could be a test dummy!

also when I say him, I mean him or her, i'm just lazy.

Nihilist
July 17th, 2003, 02:35 AM
Sorry for double posting/post whoring, but it won't let me edit my post. I just wanted to say some other good bands for "anger against the system" are slipknot, soulfly, disturbed, and godsmack.

chemwarrior
July 17th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Why the heck would you make another post if it wouldnt let you edit just so that you could mention the names of a few bands??:rolleyes:

stickfigure
July 17th, 2003, 07:26 AM
One possible problem that I see is that if you are too strict and make them emotionally numb they might rebel and take you out. Nothing is more dangerous than a double edged sword that knows all your tricks because you taught and trained him. Your children need love and loyalty to you and this isn't beat into them. I know that NBK isn't a touchy, feely, lots of love kind of guy but, what's to keep him from turning into a Menadez clone and giving you both barrels in the face. Loyalty and respect are two traits that will keep him from sending you to the gas chamber in his Empire.

nbk2000
July 18th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Did I ever say I was going to beat them mercilessly? I would apply discipline, not "whippin' the lil' bastard with a 2x4 while on a drunken rampage" kind of beatings, there is a difference. ;)

There's a saying:

"I can teach you all that you know, but I can never teach you all that I know"

Meaning there's always going to be some things that you'll know that you won't even know that you know, so it's impossible to pass it all on, short of a brain dump (oh, for a nueral interface...;)).

Besides, it's very unlikely that I'll live to be old enough to have to worry about him turning the barrel on me. I'll just have to hope that what training I give him before I die sticks and that my woman/family continue it once I'm gone (unlikely :mad: ).

Stick, you have to wait a minute between postings, part of the "flood" protection on the board to keep morons from posting hundreds of posts in a topic in an attempt to ruin it.

knowledgehungry
July 18th, 2003, 11:07 AM
I'm curious as to how you are going to procure your protege. There are women who allow their eggs to be donated, and then women who will carry the baby till it is born, whoever this all costs money. Rage Against the Machine, they are angry yes but they are also quite Red. Also feminists also animal rights activists basically all things i hate(they are also all about freeing mumia:mad: )

nbk2000
July 19th, 2003, 12:37 AM
I'm curious as to how you are going to procure your protege. There are women who allow their eggs to be donated, and then women who will carry the baby till it is born, whoever this all costs money.

I've got a basement, a chain, a gun, and a shovel. What more do I need? ;)

Seriously, I'd do it the old fashioned way, by tricking a female into thinking I love her long enough to get her impregnated. Once she gives birth, she's ditched and I'm gone with "the package".

Or, if she's pliant enough, I'll keep her around to do all the menial stuff needed with children.

Yeah, RATM is communistic, but listening to "Viet Now" (I think that's the title) is just so cathartic. :D As for their politics, who gives a fuck, they broke up...kinda like the Communists did! :p

stickfigure
July 19th, 2003, 08:21 AM
Whoa, NBK! That sounds alittle like the basement scence in "Pink Flamingos";)

Have you ever read "Dune"? I think that's how you'd want your kid to be raised. His Mom would be a concubine and not attached to you only as a trainer of the kid and your lover. She had her own part to play in Paul's training and Leto, Paul's father had him trained by the best men in his organization. Paul was trained to kill from a very young age also he was trained to rule.

Of cource there a lot of other facters in the story like thousands of years of breeding, sand wroms and spice addiction. All that aside, Paul was exactly what kind of son I think you would want or even Paul's son Leto II.

The Dune series is really a good tale in politics, revolution, and human nature, as I said before your son would have to be loyal as I remeber your immortality thread and you are going to have to live with him forever.:( So to keep from killing each other and sharing the known universe you'll both have to learn to get along, and be on good terms with each other.

As others have mentioned I think it would be better for your son to be involved with others his own age, he will need the social interaction and positive reinforcement of his peers looking to him as their leader. He won't be able to rise to power alone and needs a few trusted friends that he can rely on and form into his "inner circle" of power. These will be his advisors and department heads that will control certain elements of his government. He should probably be involved in sports and the student government as these will be valuable training aids for him in his future career as a God. As that is what he will be to the people once you both attain immortality. He will also need these experiences so he isn't looking back at his childhood "lost" and wonder what he missed out on.

Multiple female relationships in his teenage years will train him in the art of seduction and lovemaking so he is always comfortable and confident around women. And not a repressed, shy loser, that stays home on the weekends and wishes he was something. This is also important so he doesn't fall in love with his first piece of ass and become a total pussy-whipped, waste of all the time and training that you have put into him. He needs to be desencitized somewhat and also look for the most potential in a woman for his own kids. As I assume your main goal is to have a line of your protege's that will rule mankind until the end of the Universe.

You know, there has to be some woman out there that want's exactly what you do and she probably would be just as willing to raise him as a future ruler. Hopefully she won't be the type that conditions him in secret to take you out later. I think you selection of a suitable woman would be the most important task. She would need to be smart and good looking to provide the best qualities for your son, as a base for his upbringing.

All that said, I think this would be a very time consuming but, potentially very worthwhile project, the payoffs would be well worth the years invested and would at the very least, turn out a worthwhile person that would be heads above the average Joe Idiot. At least you won't raise another white-trash deadbeat that sucks off the system and might as well be castrated before he pollutes humanity with his own bastard children. On that last statement, if you see your son turning out to be a dregg and potentially to the afore mentioned, take him in and get him a vasectomy and move on to another protege'. You will have eternity if your immortally plan works out.:)

static_firefly
July 19th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Do you want this child to act on initive or only to your commands. Perhaps brainwash him into believeing your god?

I personally wouldnt do that. Sure hed see the world for what it really is and could do alot, but would he be happy. Sounds like a stupid saying but id rather be happy then powerful and angry.

Nihilist
July 19th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Also, you should give him logic problems and riddles to solve, at an early age. That is proven to greatly increase their intelligence and problem solving skills later in life. Also supposedly playing classical music to it, when it is a baby will increase it's intelligence.

nbk2000
July 20th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Have I ever read "Dune"? Dude, that's like one of my favorite movies! I've also read all the books too, several times. Coincidentally, I've been going through "God Emperor of Dune" on my lunch breaks at work, highlighting those parts that I feel would be worth possible inclusion into the RTPBs, or as illustrative points in the "Lessons in Power" section of my DVD.

'Course, Paul was the son of a Duke, who ruled an entire planet, and was part of a galactic empire that had existed for thousands of years. Royalty could be expected to train their offspring in such a fashion, just like they used to in the ol' days of empire here on earth.

But I've not much interest in raising a line of ubermensch that ultimately culminates in a great (to the nth degree) grandson that's a giant worm! :eek: Though if he's the emperor of the known universe, I guess I could come to love him. ;)

I seriously doubt that I'll be immortal, even if I manage to get frozen, because of all the possible reasons I'd be thawed, damaged, lost, etc, but I'm willing to gamble on even the remotest chance of it, since the only other alternative is to be worm food.

So if I only succeded in creating a self-sufficient man who's capable of acting of his own accord, and who can think on his own without politicans/priests/media talking heads being able to manipulate him, then I've already succeded in creating a person who is in the 1% of humanity that is capable of thinking for themselves.

One thing I've learned is that friends are your only true enemies. Every "friend" I've ever had turned into a traitor later. I've come to appreciate the lessons I've learned from this, and come to the realization that "enemies" are the only true friends a person can have. For it is through our enemies that we learn our own true strengths and weaknesses, without the blinders of "friendship" blinding us to the truth, as was also stated in LOP #2 "...you have more to fear from friends than from enemies".

So I'll be sure that he has lots of "friends", and to make sure that every one of them turns on him, to ingrain this lesson so deeply into his psyche that he'll never forget it for as long as he lives. The sooner he's freed of the delusion of friendship, the better off he'll be.

That's not to say that I won't encourage him to develop and master the art of social manipulation. On the contrary, I want him to be able to make anyone else believe that he's the best friend they ever had. Let others make the mistake of believing in friendship, so that my sons may profit from their foolishness.

If I can, I'd arrange it so that he'd have only two women in his life. The first would be an older woman who'd basically train him in sex, with no delusions about "love" and marriage being involved, like it might with a girl his age. This "relationship" would last until the novelty of sex wore off. This should keep him content and constrained, since what girl his age could match the skills of the more mature woman he's already fucking, right?

Then, once it's time, he'd be steered towards a suitable partner his age for marriage, into a politically/financially powerful family (if possible).

Within a year of his first son being born, the wife dies of a tragic illness, leaving him a widower with a child to raise alone with only the aid of his loving family. :D

By eliminating the wife (he wouldn't know, of course) while the "love" bond is still intense, this would hopefully immunize him against the sexual predations of any gold-digging females, since none would ever be able to equal his "beloved" wife. Thus he'll be able to focus solely on raising his son and building his powerbase without the distraction of pussy.

Genetics aren't the only factor in intelligence in a child. I've several books about reproductive technologies that I've gathered over the years that explain some of the technologies that have been studied towards the goal of human enhancment.

For instance, the use of a vacuum chamber around the torso of the breeder, to increase blood flow to the fetus during the last few weeks of pregnancy, has been found to result in "frighteningly precocious" children.

It is based on the theory that the fetus, in the last few weeks of pregnancy, is actually being starved of oxygen because it's too large for the womb (because of evolution), resulting in a large loss of brain ganglia. But, by using vacuum to increase oxygenated blood flow throught the fetus, you're preventing this "brain death", and allowing the child to be born with a much larger amount of functional brain cells.

These children were walking and answering phone calls at less than 2 years old! :eek:

Then there's the nutrional aspects of feeding them neurotransmitter precursors like choline.

Logic, and puzzle solving skills, are going to be part and parcel of his ongoing education.

If, in the worst case scenario, he turns into some kind of social dreg, then I'll just have to arrange for him do one job for me that proves terminal for him, while being profitable enough to recuperate my investment in him. Though, if he is a dreg, it's also because I fucked up in his training, thus I'd have to revise my own program, though I'd likely not have enough life left to do so (this time around ;)) to be able to re-try with a new son.

Also, there's the old saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". Nothings to say that I can't have several sons by various woman around the country (or world) who know nothing about each other, and travel between them, so that I've several different heirs being groomed at the same time.

Of course, most of the above presupposes access to a lot of money, so that's the first thing that'll need to happen before I can raise Machiavelli 2nd Ed.

Sarevok
July 20th, 2003, 07:07 AM
If you want to put your parenting ideas to practice, I wish you good luck. I have no additional advice, but I wish to assure you that this kind of children education was already tested and it works.

The proof: Hamilcar tried to transform a toddler (who usually becomes a fool) into a great man, and he succeeded. His son, Hannibal (247 b.C. - 183 b.C.) learned all the teachings that his father had in mind for him - to mistrust, to wait, to intrigue, to persuade, to conquer, to kill, and also to hate and destroy Rome.

So, if it worked, it can work again.

metal dragon
July 21st, 2003, 03:48 AM
In the child’s power point of view I would recommend teaching him that power is everything and respect is vital in order to succeed in life. I believe that there is only one true way of getting power, that is “earn respect through fear” sure there are other ways of doing it but this shows superiority. Teach your son to be a leader and nothing less than perfection will do, to rid all failures and fallings from his life. The only reason we are put on this earth to re-produce the greatest possible of spring. I like your idea of the women who is mature and he can relieve his sexual urges on her. His mind would not be clouded by the false sense of love, I believe there is no such thing as love; it is an illusion it does not exist. I do how ever tell some females that I love them only in order to give them a false sense of security in the relationship. Don’t get me wrong I love the feeling of being with female but I love just can’t exist in my reality.

May you have the best of luck in raising your child

Flake2m
July 21st, 2003, 05:06 AM
Parenting a child is very complicated as requires;
1. Money, without a decent income your kid wont have the best education. However you shouldn't spoil you kid with whatever he or wants.
2. Commitment. You must be prepared to stay at home and care for them when they are sick, be prepared to pick them up from parties at 1am and stick up for them if they get in trouble.
3. Time; Some kids grow up faster then others. Dont expect your kid to be able to recite Macbeth at 2 years old.

I know this not from being a parent, but from being a kid myself. We were all 2 years old once. From my opinion, it is better to give them a well rounded education and then when they are old enough to let them choose their specialty.
I had a family member trying to tell me that all Germans, Japanese and South Africans were horrible people when I was young. Though being naturally inquistive, I wondered why this was so. After meeting people at school that were German and South African who later became good mates with me and finding out more about the countries I realised that the family member was just saying a load of bullshit.
NBK; you might raise your kid as a racist, but that doesn't mean he or she will grow up to be like you. He or She could well infact grow to be a human rights activist :eek:. However you can raise your kid to have good manners and discipline and you wont regret that.

As for your ideals of daughters only good for marriage alliances. Women can be more powerful then men if they know how to use their sexuallity and good at being a leader. Apparently they are also genetically superiour (maybe thats why they dont often visit sites like rogue science ).

nbk2000
July 21st, 2003, 06:45 PM
I'm sure I can't do any worse than 90% of the human race that's raising garbage that's mistakenly called "human".

:)

As I stated before, I already know that it's going to take a lot of money to properly train them as I want them to be trained. Sure, I can teach them the book knowledge at very little expense, but what good does the knowledge do you if you can't afford to practice them? Thus I have to get my finances straightened out first.

Once that's done, and I'm ready to deal with 'em, then I'm committed to the project. Obviously, raising a child, especially one being groomed for power, is a life long project.

I'm not some dumb teen who couldn't keep it in his pants and thus got saddled with an unwanted child that he hates. I'm a middle-aged man who's planning on raising a boy to become a Man amoung men.

That right there gives me the advantage since most people go into reproduction in a rather random fashion. They have the kids with no real idea of what they're going to raise them to be, or it's something silly like a doctor/athelete/etc. :rolleyes: I'm not going to raise him to "be" anything. That's up to him when he's old enough to make that kind of decision for himself.

BUT...I will be raising him to know how to manipulate and control others, to bend them to his will, and to use power to his advantage. Power is universally applicable to any human endeavor and any time. To be able to control your surroundings and those who inhabit it is what power is all about. :)

The reason your uncle failed to impress racism in you is because he just gave you a statement, without any lessons to impress it into your mind, like he should have. BTW, he was probably railing against a nationality, not a race, am I correct? Was he ranting against "Filthy Krauts" and "Sneaky Boers" and "Yellow Bastards"?

I'll let my kid mingle with muds at an early age. I'll also make sure these same muds are the ones who beat him, rip him off, and otherwise abuse him. He'll come to find security and fellowship only with his fellow Aryans.

By the time he's in his early teens, he'll have become a racist on his own, without me ever having to say a word about the subject. ;) "The lesson hard learned is the lesson best remembered".

I'm not same KKK clown that spouts off about "Nigger this, nigger that" while being married to my first cousin. You can't put down others without first demonstrating your superiority. :p So he'll be taught the history of the Aryan race, our accomplishments, and the corresponding lack of same by the muds.

If I build in the filter of racial superiority in his mind early enough, and reinforce it often enough, without any interference from the SSIF, then he'll forever see the world through that filter, regardless of any other societal counter-conditioning he may be subjected to later in life. "Equality, Diversity, and Tolerance" my ass!

It's also well known that children tend to rebel against their parents when they become teens. This is natural as the child wishes to test the limits of his freedom and "discover" himself. I'll do nothing to try and stop this natural cycle. Rather, I'll guide it towards a useful life lesson. The lessons he doesn't know he's been taught, are the lessons he can't rebel against. :D

If a parent is one thing, the child will try to be the other, so I might become the opposite of what I want my child to be. Reverse psychology in action. Probably not, though, if I've done a good enough job in his conditioning while he was still a young child.

Women can be more powerful then men if they know how to use their sexuallity...

That kind of power is fleeting. Sex appeal fades with time, resulting in either a woman who graps at everything she can while she's still pretty, or an old hag who clings to the desperate illusion that she's still hot while she's actually not. My mother is the latter. She was gorgeous when she was younger, looking like Claudia Schifer, and wrapped men around her finger.

But now she's a sad ol' hag with a beer gut because she's finally come into the realization that she's used up and has nothing to show for it, never having planned for the inevitablem, thus having turned to alcohol to dull the pain of her futile life.

That's why daughters are universally regarded in every human culture and society as secondary to sons. A man grows into his power, while a woman fades out from hers, unless she emulates a man.

I_am_the_Black_one
July 22nd, 2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by nbk2000

Genetics aren't the only factor in intelligence in a child. I've several books about reproductive technologies that I've gathered over the years that explain some of the technologies that have been studied towards the goal of human enhancment.

Sorry to go off topic. Id be seriously interested in reading anything on the subject. Could you upload or provide me with the titles of these books?

More on topic wouldn’t it be easier to brainwash the Child through technology?
Computer generated images (Vr?), sensual depravation and the like?
I read about a vat device the KGB used in "The cardinal of the Kremlin" (fiction). The subject was suspended in the vat closed off to the entire world, they received no sensory input except occasional voice prompts, when they broke the subject would Come out and would be able to be moulded in what ever they wanted (Well that’s the general gist of it). I know its fiction but the idea still applys, humans will break and become mouldable when separated from the pack because the human psyche needs input from others. The same applys if you take everything away from some one they will become mouldable. When the subject comes out from the sensory depravation, you could instill your trigger switch in them.

Think about it with a combined combination of vr and depvration you could break, mold , instill knowledge in any individual regardless of sex, age or political Alliance/Ideology.

Imagine brain washing a whole herd of "Sheeple" into real people, people who would have thier own ideas and the knowledge to strike back agenst "Them".

stickfigure
July 22nd, 2003, 09:51 AM
Not to be bragging but I have a Great Father and Mother for that matter. The lessons he taught me have served me well in life and the knowledge he taught me, made me a more useful person than the 90%, that NBK refers too. My Dad was strict when he needed to be and I've taken my share of licks. My parents never fought in front of me and I've never seen my Dad drunk in my life, although he has a drink everyday. In my hometown there aren't any blacks or mexicans so I really have never had any reason to hate anyone other than the White-Trash that caused all the problems there.

My Father taught me to hunt-kill, shoot, ride a horse, carpentry, mechanics, and instilled a basic ethic in me to earn my keep and to be honest. I unlike NBK, I can't be racist by nature and also I must trust my life in the hands of other races. I must at times, share a fox-hole or bunker with a black or mexican and have actually built great friendships with them. This is a relationship built on trust that I must have in my line of work. Because when the shit hits the fan, you need the guy with you who can watch your back and you trust. If I don't have that relationship, or they were to think I was a racist and couldn't be trusted they are just as dangerous as the enemy.

All that said I do distinguish between a black person and a Nigger and the latter is equal to our "White Trash". Which I consider to be a leach on society and have no respect for either. Racism can be taught although I wasn't raised that way and in my life have met some realy great people that aren't white. Although I have met my share of dregs black, white and mexican. I was almost pushed in front of bus by a black lady in LA and almost got stabbed in Venice Beach by a mexican.

But I also have a friend named Rob who is black wieghts about 260lbs, can bench about 300lbs. and is an expert marksman. Now who would you rather have have take care of you in a firefight? Me, 185lbs. I can bench about 200lbs. and I can shoot marksman but I'm not as good as Rob. I may be white but he is physically more capable of caring you to safety and he's a better shot, also he's funny as hell and pretty entertaining when your bored.

That's my rant for the evening.

Imperial
July 22nd, 2003, 10:44 AM
Well I must agree with nbk2000 on most of what he has said.

My ancestry is rather 'colourful' (well, more like crimson) since I am of a line of European nobles. I have been exposed to racism and I know that Aryans are the superior race, that males are the superior sex and that the intelligent, who haven't allowed the SSIF to condition them into thinking "tolerantly" and "equally" about those less fortunate (less intelligent, less powerful and much more useless/disposable in my opinion) than them are advantaged in life.

Personally, my parents are both very racist indeed (as am I). I have a collection of mediaeval as well as Samurai weapons, and I enjoy using them on animals every opportunity I get. I like the sight of blood and the feel of dealing Death, and am thought of by the majority of sheeple at my school to be a sicko, vampire and/or sadistic bastard. I had a rather nasty upbringing, for though I got all the luxuries I could want, I was treated very harshly for my mistakes and exposed to the 'inferiority groups' quite a bit. I was smacked across the face for being rude, rebellious or for not abusing power to the fullest extent. And I thank my parents every bit for it now. I am sixteen, and attaining some level of independence. I also use what I know about sheeple nature and weakness to get my way and/or amuse myself.

Don't mean to brag, but I am getting straight "A"s in school, and it is all because I simply know that I am superior to most of the sheeple at my school. There are many people who I would be more than happy to dispose of because they irritate me or are simply a tarnish on the human gene pool. I have been called a bigot many times (and yes I am a bigot) and I take it as a compliment. I backhand those younger years (or grab by the throat and cause pain to) who decide to say anything against me, and have built up a nice aura of fear when dealing with them. Thanks to my parents showing me how to deal with sheeple, and the fact that I have been exposed to pain, death and fighting from an early age, I am realising the extent of the hold I have on 90% of the people (I use the term loosely) in my school. The other 10% I consider to be my equals and I don't do anything to. They are either good company, or simply useful.

As for teachers, I have my methods with them, carefully developed over several years, but I may go into that in another post.

knowledgehungry
July 22nd, 2003, 10:59 AM
So we have an egotistical sadist on our hands, personally i think that inflicting pain on irrational creatures is a waste of time. I like animals, however i merely enjoy their company and when one gets hit by a car, drinks my Nitric Acid etc i feel no loss. I probably was raised to "soft" my dad is a doctor, so he helps people and such, lots o time people who in my mind should be left to die. However I did grow up in one of the toughest areas of one of the countries larger cities, I don't live there any more but I have been exposed ot much violence as a child. I think i turned out better than most people, but my parents were not as firm with discipline as they should have been. Especially with my no good little shit brother.

Nihilist
July 22nd, 2003, 06:35 PM
Imperial, you have to be careful in dealing with people that way. Although I agree most everyone is worthless and morose, some of them aren't, even though on the surface they might seem that way.

As for racism, there is definitely one superior race, personally, I don't know which one that is(though we can probably rule out blacks,and most of the middle east) Asians and jews however can be quite intelligent. I have many friends that are asian and/or jewish and some of them are very smart, but then again some of them aren't. Blacks though, are definitely physically superior to any other race there is absolutely no argument against that, however judging by their history they are clearly not as intelligent, mostly because we bred them to be strong and dumb, so that they could pick more cotton with less bitching.:D

nbk2000
July 22nd, 2003, 09:10 PM
While going to Wally-Mart to buy some supplies, I had the misfortune to be stuck on a bus with two hyperactive little shits (M and F) that would have been perfectly at home if they were in a cage at the zoo, throwing their own feces at the tourists taking their pictures.

The brats were bouncing around the bus, making faces at each other, talking in some incoherent version of english (and they're caucasian! [can't call them white]), and generally being a pain in the ass.

The female that was (presumably) their mother kept telling them to be quite, sit still, etc., along with the usual parental threats of "no toys, I tell your dad, blah-blah-blah" and the brats continued on as if she wasn't there.

I thought my hell was over when I got off the bus, but it wasn't, because they were waiting at the same stop as I was at an hour later. This time, they were even LOUDER and hyper. :rolleyes:

To top it all off, the boy took a sign with him on the bus that he stole from the display at Wally-Mart. His "mother" wasn't going to do anything about it 'till I spoke up and said "Getting an early start on the path to prison, is he?". She told him to put it back, and he told her no. I didn't comment any further on it since I just grabbed it out of his hands and threw it back over the fence into the garden section. :p

I was quite tempted during all these times to just grab the little shits and pound their asses till they passed out from the pain, but that'd only land me in the clink myself, for "child abuse", while the "concerned" parent would be the "victim" of some "depraved" stranger who couldn't stand to see two children being neglected by a negligent parent who cares so little about their children that they won't properly discipline them.

It's a shame that spankings by any adult who happens to observe a child misbehaving isn't permitted. Our society might be better off for it. Then all the little shits would know that acting stupid would get them an ass pounding by any adult who saw it. :)

This sorry little episode I observed emphasizes the need to back up words with actions. If you tell a child to be quite, and they don't shut up, then you need to apply action to emphasize your words, otherwise they'll simply ignore you. A sharp smack to the head will impress the little heathens much more than an endless stream of parental blathering. :D

My child/ren will NOT be growing up to be feral monkeys. If I'm harsh with words to discipline strangers here, just imagine how I'd be to my own children in person. http://assaultweb.net/ubb/icons/icon18.gif

In the military, you can't pick who you have to work with, which is why it's what it is.

I notice that we haven't won a real war since we integrated the armed forces after WWII. And don't call any of the Gulf wars a "real" war. Toppling third world regimes that have been war torn for a decade, or half-starved for as long, isn't a great feat of strength.

And I'd rather have the white man I can trust, to the nigger I can't, beside me in the foxhole, even if the ape is a better shot.

Nihilist
July 22nd, 2003, 09:35 PM
NBK: you might want to take a look at this http://maddox.xmission.com/beat.html it should help you in your frequent child beatings :D

Imperial
July 26th, 2003, 07:41 AM
LOL I love that page.

I was raised using the "four finger salute" but not the PVC 2x4 and no "Sucker Punch".

I think it is a shame that they don't let you spank your/other people's kids anymore. Think of the drop in vandalism/drug use/<insert crime usually committed by stupid apish teenagers spawned by untermensch parents who couldn't give a shit here>.
I think that the sort of vermin which has "children" like that should be fuelling the ovens, or at least be sterilised so that they can't pollute the human gene pool.

nbk2000
March 25th, 2004, 03:32 AM
I found an interesting factoid:

Infants subjected to painful procedures may actually suffer less pain later in life because hyperestimulation damages their (pain) nerve cells.

What the child ends up with is a pain system that is simply dysfunctional.

It's bad becasue these kids can get severe injuries and not (feel) them

Bad is a relative thing, if you're goal is to make your children (and not even neccessarily your own biological offspring) immune to pain, thus unafraid of being hurt, and thus more likely to be fearless and agressive. :)

Electric shock matting in the crib? Stabbing with sterilzed needles? What would be extremely painful, but not leave any scars or obvious injuries that might get the "authorities" called on you?

Alexires
December 26th, 2006, 03:56 AM
An old thread that I feel has been neglected. There is still plenty of space here for innovation and thought.

As a child (I'm around 20 now) I was not allowed to watch commercial television (no simpsons, news, etc.) Because of this I was an outcast at school, coupled with my intelligence (easily exceeding the untermensch that attended my many schools). I was betrayed by my friends, and I never forgot.

Unfortunately, I lacked a father figure in my life, and was raised by my mother.

While she did the best job she could, it was still shit. Only through martial arts have I actually grown some balls and been given the confidence to tell people who deserve it to get fucked.

I think that depriving the child of all influences that may be subversive simply by their corrupt nature (radio, most movies, alot of music and most television) it encourages the child to think for itself later in life, but also has the added benefit of segregating your child from the sheeple at school.

Its difficult to make friends when you read Lord Of The Rings in Year 3, and read Goethe's Faust in Yr 10.

Hand to hand combat should be taught early. My little brother (about 10) is a little whining bitch that can't defend himself, stand up for himself at school because of the "no violence" influence my mother has imposed on him. The little fucking moron stole $100 from my mum to give to some kid who threatened to beat him up.

When I have kid(s) and they fuck some guy up that tries that on them, I'll reprimand them for getting caught, but reward them for having the balls atleast to take care of themselves.

A combination of nootropics and influence (nature and nurture *grin*) will be a definate, as well as inspiring interest. Interest is a big thing I think.

For instance, if your child has no interest in learning to be Machiavellian, then there is a great risk that things will go wrong. As Mega says on his front page, what scientist has been inspired by calculating endless thermal entropies? This is the same, just on a broader level.

Lets just simply take that to the next step. Always let there be something deeper that your kid can seek.

Along with an inquisitive nature, this will be the greatest tool in molding your child in the ideal image.

festergrump
December 26th, 2006, 10:55 AM
When I have kid(s) and they fuck some guy up that tries that on them, I'll reprimand them for getting caught, but reward them for having the balls atleast to take care of themselves.

Rewarding them is a good idea. Another that works is fear, but I prefer the positive reinforcement technique. Maybe both of them should go hand in hand like you suggest.

There is one friend of mine who I dread ever getting into a scuffle with physically. His father was a Detroit cop and a mean son of a bitch, at that. His policy was "If you get in a fight, you had better come home the victor, or you'll get beat down once more by me."... Even my friends sister is harder than a coffin nail because of this upbringing.

While I can take an asswhooping (and have before), after seeing what my friend has dished out before... I care not at all to be on the receiving end of it. (he's about 5'1" and 165 lbs. I'm 5'11" and 215). :eek:

Alexires
December 26th, 2006, 10:55 PM
While positive reinforcement does work, it needs to be tempered with pain.

If we are raising children for the real world, good work needs to be rewarded, but failure needs to be punished. That way, the child has a 2 fold influence, the reward gained from good work, but also the fear of punishment. If there was only the influence of reward then the child may give up, because to them failure IS an option.

On the other hand, if there is only the influence of pain, they will become resentful of a system that so obviously controls them.

They must also do their utmost to succeed in what they set their mind to whether it is right or wrong, for those two are simply arbitrary definitions.

I have found with my upbringing, that when I was a child, I wished I was like the other children. But I have grown to despise what they base their life upon and seek a higher meaning to my own life.

I have come to the conclusion that one is only alive to enjoy that life. Rather hedonistic of me, but there is no universal right or wrong, there is no Great Punisher of Wrong Doing, and when the sun goes out, none of what we do will matter (Credit:VNV Nation).

My child will be given the tools that he/she will need to experience life to the full, with none of this bill paying/working for money bullshit. He/she will be given the mind set that one's own consciousness is the highest authority that one should have to answer to, and if one can truly justify it in one's own mind, then it is the true "right". If my child needs to cheat, steal, kill, betray, etc to get what he/she desires, then I will teach it what it needs to know. If I can't teach it, then I will let someone who can teach them (but remind them subtly that they owe it to me that they can learn any of this at all).

I have seen so many people that I like live under the oppression that is work.

Coming home after working 8 hour days drained and only capable of sitting in front of the television, numbing their mind with bullshit. In the time that they have off (weekends) they worry about work, and struggle to do the "jobs" that "need" doing around the home.

I myself have experienced the utter bullshit that most people engage in. One of my jobs was at a place 1 hour drive from me. I'd get up at 5am to be at work by 7am. I'd get home from work at 4pm after finishing at 3pm and having only earned $80 that day. I'd have to be in bed by 8pm that night otherwise I was fucked up the next morning and they day would be unbearable.

Fuck that. I worked for 8 hours, drove for 2, spent 1 hour getting ready for it and hated every moment of it. If I did that every day for the rest of my life, I would spend half my life hating being alive.

And what for?

Nothing, at the end of it all. I would have to pay rent ($250 a week easily). That's more than half my pay in rent, then take out the $50-70 a week for food, $20 for petrol and I work essentially 10 hour days so that I can have about $50 a week to myself... What the fuck.

There are better ways, IMHO, you just need to have the balls to do it. And what better way to have the balls, than to grow them at a tender ripe young age? *grin*.

Thats my rant for today.

Frunk
December 27th, 2006, 03:53 PM
When I have children, I'd be tempted to revive the spartan way of raising children for physical conditionning as well as mental conditionning. The greeks had master combined physical and mental education. Beating your children can be bad, it has a 1/2 chance of biting you in the ass when they take over the world. They could be eternally grateful for your education or they could hold a grudge.

For physical conditionning, use martial arts instead. Just pick a good hardcore MA. Leave your child with a Muay Thai master for a month. There's nothing quite as satisfactory as people breaking their bones while hitting you thanks to your conditionning.
Alexires, I'm totally with you: Martial Arts are the prime way of teaching someone what they can and can't do. I'm 16, 5 ft 10 and 185 pounds of muscle, yet before I started MA, 6 years ago, I was a defenseless brat even thought I COULD have kicked everyone around. Now I KNOW I can kick half my school's ass and I can fight back on the vocal side too.

Imperial, your supremacist philosophy will not work in today's world. I'll explain mine:

At school, most of the ''cool'' rebelious people are dumbasses. Being intelligent is a flaw. If you publicly admit you know what an Ammonium ion is in science class at 16, you're a nerd, even though the teacher just explained what it is. Knowledge, understanding and memory aren't kewl. If you show who you are, forget about having a GF, unless that GF isn't a sheep. Unfortunately females don't resist society as well. The good looking non-sheeple girls can and will go hang out with the true dumbasses. Wait for university and single out morally and intellectually strong women, with other assets in bonus.

I have the benefit of going at a private school, and while it's pussified due to all the sheeple parents on the commity, all lawyers and doctors, being able to whine better than the majority, they still teach us to have a critical mind. So did my parents, to whom I owe a lot. They didn't buy me pokemon cards when it was the rage for example, stopping me from totally becoming a sheep.

Still, you have to carefully analyze people, and separate the real dumbasses from the intelligent people who are holding back because they know that's how it works. I've refined my idiot-detecting techniques over the years, which is why my main gang consists of about 5 people, but my extended circle spans the whole school. We can lower ourselves to sheeple level because, honestly, sometimes it's fun to just go with the flow and do stupid stuff. It's important that everybody in a gang plays a part. I'm the muscle and the computer (and soon to be chemistry :p ) expert. One of my friends is slightly less science-smart but has incredible social and sport skills. Another just has really great connections, while another does a little bit of everything but obviously holds back. He's kind of an enigma for me... However, I've seen one of my friends get kicked out of school and become a real dumbass within six months at a public school. I still hang out with him, since he still has the flame of intelligence and he might have a future in organized crime. :D

We all know that when high school is over, the ''nerds'' will become okay members of society, most of them being intelligent non-sheeple who just don't particularly care for power, the ''cools'' will become wrecks, but the intelligent elite that was playing dumb will prevail.

Damn, I hate the fake non-comformists who conform to non-comformist fashion and music. I call my own philosophy ''Freestyle''. Don't dress in a particular way or listen to particular music, do what you want, be friends with who you want, be freestyle.

jellywerker
December 27th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Amen.

As to your rant on work, I have the following to say:

Everyone always tells me that everybody needs a "starter job" and other such bs. I say screw it. I don't want to work a starter job, and it's not that I feel I am above the work and such, it's just not what I am going to do with my time and energy. I'm going to do something I love doing, and I'm going to make good money off it. Anyone who says it doesn't work that way can eff off. If they say that, they've already failed.

I have a lot of interests, any one of which I wouldn't mind doing 8 hours a day so my plan in life is to do something I like for someone who will pay me for it, and not work when I don't need money. People worried about making an est egg etc... for retirement don't know how to invest and manipulate people. And hey, it's not like you need to be young to rob a bank if I get into a tight spot.

Gerbil
December 27th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Imagine brain washing a whole herd of "Sheeple" into real people, people who would have thier own ideas and the knowledge to strike back agenst "Them".

Doesn't sheepledom arrive from brainwashing in the first place?

You can't force critical thinking into people, but you can convince some sheeple into doing your evil deeds for you :p . After all, the government does it so why shouldn't you?

Alexires
December 27th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Sadly that is the way it is.

It is so much easier to use the system to your advantage, than it is to overturn the whole system.

Jellywerker, I definitely see what your saying. All that bullshit about how you need to "start at the bottom" and "work your way up" is total crap. What about all those people that are born into the top, simply because of fate? What about all those people who know someone that knows someone that gets the top job?

The sheeple are brainwashed into "needing to start at the bottom" and there is nothing sadder in my opinion, than someone that is COMPELLED to do a hard days work to be satisfied. People that feel they need to put in the 10 whole hours and "help the company" along just that little bit extra, when some fat cunt is sitting in his chair in the CEO's office, smoking some imported cigars and watching his profit increase.

My children will be educated in these things, in the way of the world.

Santa and the easter bunny/toothfairy will have no place in my child's world.

I shall be the bringer of joy, I shall be the one that smites, I shall be the one with the say over life and death, not some fat dick in a red suit (Credit: Coco ColaTM) or some idiot with a flaming finger.

*Power trips*

Now that I'm over that megalomania, what of the woman? My current partner wouldn't agree with these things, and would pull out the old "Children need magic in their lives" bullshit, so what shall we do about that?

How would one "procure" a child, yet keep it away from the unwholesome influence of its soppy mother? I don't think that there are many women out there who see things the way we do, and if they are, they are dangerous.

Its a catch 22 really... One needs an intelligent breeding partner so as to increase the chances of the child's intelligence, but on the other hand, an intelligent partner is liability.

One might take in an orphan, but the problem now is government watch dogs.

A better idea would be to liberate a child from some regular sheeple, sparing it a life of pain and anguish as a lamb, but then, is the risk worth it?

Hopefully, these questions wont need to be answered (for myself anyway) for a while, but its always good to have a plan in the back of your mind in case, one day, you need it.

NBK, what are your views on nature vs nurture? You mentioned in a previous post about increasing Choline levels in the mother, in an attempt to stop the "normal" brain atrophy that occurs due to decreased blood flow. Maybe a few experiments on pregnant dogs/mice would be called for?

nbk2000
December 28th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Testing on animals would be of limited use, as animals are not humans.

Don't bother with adoption, as you'd have to be very much a part of the sheeple system for the government to give you a healthy white baby boy, everything else being dregs, and you don't want to waste time investing in dregs.

Trying to find a willing partner who'd raise the child as you would want it raised is the hardest part.

Since you've already decided to ignore all the standards and laws of sheeple society, you are free to ignore the societal restraints that prohibit you from taking any breeder you want. :)

And since you'll do life for taking one, you might as well snatch several, to increase the probabilty of a healthy boy, at which time you dispose of the breeders.

I'd suggest snatching up girls from the Jehovah Witnesses's, as they're (more) likely to be virgins and unpolluted by drugs or diseases than the normal population.

Getting the paperwork to make him a legitimate citizen shouldn't be very hard, as the system isn't designed to prevent infants from getting new identities to integrate into sheeple society, but adults seeking to escape it.

Cobalt.45
December 28th, 2006, 09:08 AM
This is a bit off topic, but it would seem that one of the best gifts you could ever give a child of yours would be anonymity.

No SS number, home schooling, etc. Until they were old enough to decide if they wanted to integrate or not.

Frunk
December 28th, 2006, 04:19 PM
This is a bit off topic, but it would seem that one of the best gifts you could ever give a child of yours would be anonymity.

No SS number, home schooling, etc. Until they were old enough to decide if they wanted to integrate or not.

On the contrary, start the deception early and try register him twice and have two different birth certificates. Then he can have two legit names and identities and he can switch between the two at will if he's got the cops on his tail, or he can sell one of his identities on the black market if he ever needs some cash.

Does anyone know how much an american SS number & card is worth?

nbk2000
December 28th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Anonymity is the ONE thing the government is most set against!

Try to raise a child in current western society without some sort of government interference or investigation.

Explain the childs orgins, why it's not in a State Sheeple Indoctrination Facility (public school), why it's not RFID chipped/fingerprinted/DNA'd/Biometrically imprinted/etc., not on your tax records (or why you aren't paying taxes!), doesn't have an ID number, been injected with government mandated vaccines to retard his intellect, not drinking the fluoridated water, on and on and on....

Better than having the child being nameless would be to set him up so that, when he's an adult, he'll have numerous 'histories' that extend back to his birth, impeccablely matching all the markers of a good sheeple, so he'll be an undetectable wolf amoungst the herd. :D

He can choose which one to live in, and keep up the others as 'spares', for doing any shady dealings, or as emergency escapes in case of government prosecution.

nbk2000
January 12th, 2007, 02:03 AM
From http://guns.connect.fi/gow/ideas.html

How to teach True Nature of the Government

I think, it is very important that we teach our children about the True Nature of Government. Now, at last, there is a way to give your children a basic civics course right in your own home! In my own experience as a father, I have discovered several simple expedients that can illustrate to a child's mind the principles on which the Modern State deals with it's citizens. You may find them helpful too.

For example, I used to play the simple card game WAR with my son. After a while, when he thoroughly understood that the higher ranking cards beats the lower ranking ones, I created a new game called GOVERNMENT. In this game, I was a Government, and I won every trick, regardless of who had the better card. My boy soon lost interest in my new game, but I like to think, it taught him a valuable lesson for his later life.

When your child is a little older, you can teach him about our Tax System in a way that is easy to grasp and will allow him to understand the benefits. Offer him, say, $10 to mow the lawn. When he has mowed it and asks to be paid, withhold $5 and explain that this is an Income Tax. Give $1 of this to his younger brother, who has done nothing to deserve it, and tell him that this is "fair" because the younger brother "needs money too". Also, explain that you need the other $4 yourself to cover the administrative costs of dividing the money and for various other things you need. (In Finland is the deduction of Income Tax from a random income 60% $5 tax deduction from income $10 is, however, easy to comprehend. Editor's note).

Make him place his $5 in a savings account over which you have authority. Explain that if he is ever naughty, you will remove the money from the account without asking him. Also explain how you will be taking most of the interest he earns on that money, without his permission. Mention that if he tries to hide the money, this, in itself, will be evidence of wrongdoing and will result in you automatically taking the money from him.

Conduct random searches of his room in the small hours of the morning. Burst in unannounced. Go through all of his drawers and pockets. If he questions this, tell him you are acting on a tip from a mate of his who casually mentioned that you had both earned a bit of spare cash last week. If you find it, confiscate all of that money and also take his stereo and television. Tell him you are selling these and keeping the money to compensate you for having to make the raid. Also lock him in his room for a month as a further punishment.

When he cries at the injustice of this, tell him he is being "selfish" and "greedy" and only interested in looking after his own happiness. Explain that he should learn to sacrifice his own happiness for other people and that since he cannot be relied upon or trusted to do this voluntarily, you will use force to ensure he complies. Later in his life he will thank you..!

Make as many rules as possible. Leave the reasons for them obscured. Enforce them arbitrarily. Accuse your child of breaking rules you have never told him about and carefully explain that ignorance of your rules is not an excuse for breaking them. Keep him anxious that he may be violating commands you haven't yet issued. Instill in him the feeling that rules are utterly irrational. This will prepare him for living under a (Social-) Democratic Government. (A.k.a. "The Human-faced Socialism". Editor's note).

He is too young to understand the benefits of democracy, so explain this wonderful and legitimate system as follows: You, your wife and his brother get together and vote that your son should have all privileges removed, be caned, and confined to his room for a week. If he protests that you are violating his rights, patiently explain his error and tell him that the majority have voted for this punishment and nothing matters except the will of the majority. When your child has matured sufficiently to understand how the judicial system works, set a bedtime for him of, say, 10 p.m. and then send him to bed at 9 p.m. When he tearfully accuses you of breaking the rules, explain that you made the rules as a Government and you can interpret them in any way that seems appropriate to you, according to changing conditions.

Promise often to take him to the movies or the zoo, and then, at the appointed hour, recline in an easy chair with a newspaper and tell him you have changed your plans. When he screams: "But you promised!", explain to him that it was a campaign promise and hence meaningless. Every now and then, without warning, slap your child. Then explain that this is self-defence. Tell him that you must be vigilant at all times to stop any potential enemy before he'll grow big enough to hurt you. This, too, your child will appreciate: Not right at that moment, maybe, but later in his life.

If he finds this hard to accept, you can further illustrate the point as follows. Take him on a trip across town with you, to a strange neighbourhood. Walk into any random house you choose and start sorting out their domestic problems, using violence if that is what is required. Make sure you use overwhelming force to crush the family into submission - this avoids a protracted visit and becoming involved for long periods of time. Explain to your son that only a coward stands idly by whilst injustice is happening across town. Tell him we are all brothers and problems left to fester will eventually spill over into your neighbourhood. Use some of the $5 you took from your son as a bus fare - and to purchase a baseball bat.

Drink a bottle of whisky and then lecture him on the evils of smoking grass or crack. If he points out your hypocrisy, remind him that the majority of people drink and that, as already explained, the needs of the majority are the only moral standard.Break up any meeting between him and more than three of his mates as being an "unlawful gathering". If he strokes the cat without the cat giving it's express written permission, slap him hard for feline harassment. Mark one designated spot in the yard where he can leave his bike. If he leaves it anywhere else, padlock it and demand $50 to release it. If he offends more than three times, confiscate the bike, sell it, and keep the money.

Install a CCTV (Closed Circuit Television or Control Camera TV system. Editorial explanation) in your son's bedroom and also record all his telephone conversations. If he protests, accuse him of "having something to hide". Explain that only criminals seek privacy and that good, dutiful children relinquish their privacy in exchange for the advantages which protective parenthood offers. Remind him of the boy across town who was caught smoking grass in his bedroom by just such a CCTV system, and explain that this precedent justifies installing the CCTV in all teenagers' bedrooms. Lie to your child constantly. Teach him that words means nothing - or rather that the meanings of words are continually "evolving", and may be tomorrow the opposite of what they are today.

Have a word with his teachers at school and ask them to share any merit marks, your son achieves, with any ethnic minority students who did not get any merit marks. If he questions this policy, explain that long ago we abused the ancestors of these people, and so it is only fair that he shares the merits around to compensate their descendants. This is also probably a good time to tell him that his energy, talent and enthusiasm will not secure him a job if the quota of such "abused people" has not yet been filled. Tell him that his talent stands for nothing - it is fairness and sharing which are important. Remind him that his primary duty is to share the happiness and welfare to people he does not know, and will never meet.

Ban any cutlery from your home and make your son eat with his fingers. If he asks why, remind him of the youth who stabbed a cat to death last week with a fork. Explain that if just one cat is saved by the banning of cutlery, then this prohibition will be justified. If he protests, question him closely about why he is intending to kill innocent cats, or accuse him of being a cat hater.

Issue him with a pass card which he must show before he can enter the house. Stand guard at the front door. When he comes home, politely but firmly take him into the spare room and question him about his movements. Ask him how much cash he has on his person. If in excess of $50, confiscate the lot as it exceeds the house rule for maximum cash allowed. Then search his rucksack and pockets. To keep him guessing, do the occasional strip search. If he protests, detain him for longer and make the more thorough, so-called invasive search with a surgical rubber glove in your hand. Lubrication of the forefinger is preferable but not essential. If he gets really angry at this, hold him in a locked room until he misses his next outing or party.

Sounds these methods harsh? I am being cruel only to be kind. I think it is important for children to understand the Nature of the Society in which we live today and especially tomorrow.

G.G. (from Social-Democratic Federal People's Republic of Australia).

This is such an excellent way of teaching the truely arbitrary nature of governemnt that it should be implemented by anyone who values their childrens future.

Make it a week long training event every year, unannounced of course, like all government laws are.

Alexires
January 12th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Holy shit NBK, that is fucking awesome!

While doing it too often would turn the child against you, once a year at random, with a day of it every month or two just to remind him what it's all about would get the point across nicely.

Personally, I would wait until the child was old enough to understand the injustice of it all before I did it, otherwise if you did it too early, the child may be influenced and it may skew his view of the government (giving it a kind of parent figure in his mind).

Another thing to do might be to charge him $5 a week or fortnight as "Property tax" on his room, explaining that all the money goes towards paying you for the time you need to take to keep everything looking nice and tidy. This can extend to his bike/sneakers as well. *grin* Probably a good idea to let him have some of his money back as "Tax return" but only if he writes a 10,000 word essay on why he deserves YOUR money back.

Challenge him to try and evade the system, but warn him that the consequences will be harsh if he is caught. It will give him an idea about how crafty he will need to be, as well as showing him how hard/easy it can be.

Randomly, when his friends come over, offer them a sum of money to tell you about any wrong doing that he has done, and give them the money for this. Then punish him in accordance with what his "friend" has said.

This will teach him to pick his friends with care.

The possibilities are endless *chuckle*.

NBK, while I see where you are coming from about the Jehovah Witnesses' it may be that the woman has a higher than thought chance of being sullied.

I know from personal experience how easy it is to break Mormons *evil grin*. They tend to go for the bad boys for some reason *chuckle*.

Cobalt.45
January 12th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Interesting lessons, to be sure.

Why not instill in your spawn the respect and mastery of the skills required to survive with out benefit of "civilization", instead of (or in concert with) all the tortuous "lessons"?

Society as it stands now, taken to its logical conclusion, will result in a "dooms day" scenario- take your pick from nuclear, bio, natural disaster, gunmen running amok, what ever.

When "It" happens, the likeliest way to survival and reproduction will be to have honed the skills necessary to make a go of it outdoors.

Social centers will be devastated and all but inhabitable, as will almost all recognisable totems of society.

By taking to the most inhospitable, roughest, highest, coldest/hottest places one can find- and be capable of surviving the ordeal- a breeding pair could rebuild.

Might also help to teach them to recognise healthy breeding stock and how to "take" same with out too much damage to either one of them.

Alexires
January 18th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Cobalt .45 - I definitely see what you are saying.

Indeed, I hope that that day will happen in my life time (as in the next 10-20 years or so).

But, it isn't likely to happen. It may take decades or centuries for that to happen. Hence, you need to equip your offspring with the necessary tools to survive in both the social world and the wilderness. Not doing so would be like teaching him to survive the desert, but not the freezing cold.

I most definitely wont just have lessons for a week or 2 a year. The lessons will be constant.

Either home schooling or pub(l)ic schooling will occur, even if it is just teaching how to learn to your child. If its public schooling, extra lessons will happen after school and most of them will be fun (you learn best that way).

Cobalt.45
January 18th, 2007, 12:58 PM
It may take decades or centuries for that to happen. Hence, you need to equip your offspring with the necessary tools to survive in both the social world and the wilderness. Not doing so would be like teaching him to survive the desert, but not the freezing cold.
Here in lies the diligence of all who is responsible for the formative upbringing of the future biological offspring.

Oz might not be the "Garden State of Earth", but I god damn sure do support those who have made a go of it there. Some of the brightest and surely the toughest SOB's have come by way of there, and I for one, back them.

But what the hell happened to the legal system while everybody else was busy making a go of it? It'll take one hell of an overthrow just to get them back level to the boards.

Damn shame, that.

nbk2000
April 19th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I've been thinking about how I would go about ensuring that my offspring (if I ever have any) would be informed about me, even if they were orphaned at an age too young to remember me.

Trusting anyone else to bother with the task is foolishness, especially since you don't know what they'll say about you.

And if they are orphans, the State sure in the fuck isn't going to be bothered with the task.

So I had the idea of a chip, embedded in the child at birth, such that it would be likely be discovered at some point in its life, during some medical examination like an X-ray or CAT scan.

It needs to have a high informational density, yet be readable by the naked eye (future-proof), and be biologically inert for the possible decades of storage in the tissues of the childs body.

An iridium plate (http://www.norsam.com/rosetta.html), a gemstone (http://www.norsam.com/diamond.html), or gold object (http://www.norsam.com/jewlery.html), would be encapsulated in an inert glass capsule (like an RFID capsule), and embedded into the childs body below the ribcage, so an amputation wouldn't remove the message.

I'd go with metal objects, since they'd be far easier to see on an X-ray than a glasss/gemstone capsule.

The obviously man-made object would, upon discovery, hopefully be removed and examined. It would contain a naked-eye-visible mark that would indicate there's text in microscopic form upon it.

Whether it's when the child is 20 with a broken rib, or 70 with cancer, the point is that my child WILL get the message at some time in its life.

Obviously a biography of me and (possibly) the mother, a picture of me, some choice rants by me ;), and the location of my freezer :D, would be in there.

What else to add?

Jome skanish
April 19th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Well, if you really dont think a female with suitable views to give the child the right form of upbrining can be found, then simply inpregnate a poor woman in a third world country for a round sum of money....

Somewhat like how the servus breeders are used by the draka in the Domination novels :D

If she decides to keep it for herself? Well, go to the next one, off course you didn't pay before delivery, and she does not know your real name. If you're a racialist that'll only mean you'd have to look a little further. But relatively poor white women could be found everywhere from mexico to russia. In the future perhaps one could steal a strand of hair from a woman of one's liking and a doctor in thailand could make an embryo to be implanted somewhere.

Otherwise I imagine the female part of the childs heritage might tend to be the weak part.

Now, I'd pass on the following teachings to my offspring:

1. He who is weak will suffer. Such is nature. Squeamishness is a extremely common fallacy when the little ones starts testing out their parents. If they're not even risking serious injury, ignore their whining and eventually they'll stop.

Also, making your child easy to handle, no matter if it's done by force or by moralising or even by bullshit always makes them easier to handle for everyone else too. The key is the authoritative approach. Praise and punish, and always make sure the child intellectually grasped why you did what you did.

2. No magic like santa, the tooth fairy or anyting like that. Always be frank and respect their growing intellect by never underestimating it. Infact, a challenge, even if the child fails, are so much better.

And, most important, do not fool your children into believeing in a universal good versus bad, instead let them discover early on how the world really works. Only the ones getting caught gets punished. Most of the time, of course, you do get caught. Always speak and act around your children as if they were little persons, not in that stereotypical "around a child" way with lies, bullshit and especially that "baby language".

3. Physical training is a must. From the very beginning. No one will bully your child for being weird (like in "intelligent") if it means they'll have to drink with a straw for a couple of weeks.

I think you're wrong in the though of inducing conflicts NBK, there will always be conflict and the child will always learn that valuable lesson of trust (i.e that it is bs) one way or the other, as long as the child isn't exactly like everyone else, or a goodlooking girl. Only usually preserve full naivity, even among sheeple. So those factors perhaps would mean more work all from the beginning.

Jacks Complete
April 24th, 2007, 03:25 PM
A welfare state can break any conditioning with its own. However, they are unlikely to be looking for it.

The risk I see with the capsule is that it is very unlikely to be looked at closely, and even if it is, it will be a tech that does the looking, not your kin. Likely it will either disappear as "incinerated" if gold, or be incinerated and buried. Also, information density is going to be hard to pull off. Microdot films and the like are the benchmark for this stuff, and you can get pretty small, but if you go below the wavelengths of visible light you won't be able to view it. This means that below about 250x magnification you are going to have trouble without a specialist microscope, and you can't go below a dozen pages on a single microdot. A stack of them might work, but then it looks like a black lump, and anyone cutting it open is unlikely to see the internal structure clearly, and even if they do, the knife will have destroyed a lot of data.

I found http://autodidactics.archivale.com/Microdot/microdot.htm about microdots made at home. Quite interesting.

A tiny microdot could also be hidden in something that wasn't likely to ever go anywhere, like a reference section library book that isn't going to be replaced or lost any time soon. Some books are very old and rarely used for anything, and so sit in a shelf for a long time, reducing the already tiny risk of discovery to near zero, and the odds of theft (by accident) or destruction to very small indeed - even if the city patent library or reference library was moved, the books would follow.

Another one would be a church or the like. A building thousands of years old. Stick it to something like a relic. Oh, the irony!

Of course, digital storage is far better for information density. The microSD format is tiny, just 0.3mm thick and holds up to 2Gb. But sadly not future proof at all (but see below). Even CDs and DVDs are dodgy, as they frequently corrupt, and in another 20 years, I doubt many people will have the hardware needed. USB is likely to still be around, as it is now fairly pervasive, and it is host device independant.

Geocaching might be your best bet. A very small cache could be located someplace, GPS co-ords taken, and written to the microdot. Obviously, this wouldn't be the only set, there would be multiple sets hidden away, with multiple co-ords stored. I'd hide a gun and some money or current collectables, too, as in the future they might well be useful! Add a USB card reader.

--
Sorry, this is pretty disjointed, but it might give some ideas for others to chip in. I've never come up with a perfect answer.

nbk2000
May 2nd, 2007, 02:30 AM
RFID chips and implanters:
http://www.jecta.co.uk/index.shtml

'Course, I'm only interested in the implanter and empty capsules.

GNAB
June 15th, 2007, 11:54 PM
All that information isn't really necessary. Merely enough for a map. A map to your autobiography, written in long hand if you wish.
As to your original post. Last year (2006) the History Channel ran a show on "The Spartans". I think you would enjoy it.