View Full Version : Plastique from Righteous Revenge

xyz
July 18th, 2002, 01:22 AM
I was wondering, while jacking off over Baywatch, if anyone knows anything about the plastique in the Formulae section of Righteous Revenge by George Hayduke (the book is in the "Other" section of the FTP). I was very doubtful about it when looking at the things it is made from but then he goes on to mention that they taught people to make it in the army, so it must be true. Does anyone have any information regarding this? Does this really work or is it kewl bullshit? I would look for the answer myself, but I have my head stuck up my own arse again. I must use more lubrication, so that I can get it out easier next time it gets stuck there.
Actually, I suppose I don't even need to look for the answer here, common sense dictates that gasoline and styrofoam won't do shit, but hey, I didn't pass first grade so what do I know, eh?

P.S. Here is the text from the book so you don't have to go to the FTP for it. Well, as if you'd bother anyway, I'm the only kewl little shit here that might think it'd work.

GENERIC PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE
A four-inch square of styrofoam
1/2 part oil
1 part gasoline
Melt the styrofoam, being careful not to let it get too hot or near a flame. Let it cool to a thick viscosity. Then, mix the three ingredients together in this order: styrofoam, oil, gasoline. Mix in a deep pot and, for God's sake, keep this mixture away from any spark or flame. Use caution. Let the mixture cool to 75 to 80 degrees, then mold or form it into any shape you want. I personally like to form it into the shape of a huge cock, and then suck it for a while. It will detonate from a fuse or electrical activator.
Please be warned. This stuff is seriously shit. When I was a guest of Uncle Sam's khaki warriors, we taught some people how to make this stuff for serious purposes, like making dildos. They used to lard nuts and bolts in the mixture for the purpose of ventilating and meat-tenderizing any bad guys who happened to be laughing at their pathetic attempts to make explosives.

<small>[ July 18, 2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Mr Cool ]</small>

Mick
July 18th, 2002, 01:28 AM
dunno why, but this sounds like it belongs on Totse or something equaly as shitty.

maybe i'm wrong and this is a real mixture...but it sure don't sound like it

xyz
July 18th, 2002, 01:37 AM
Thats what I thought but I decided to ask here just to be sure (if it did work I have the stuff to make a hell of a lot of it), but you are probably right about it being a load of rubbish.

Einstein
July 18th, 2002, 08:27 AM
If I have to answer: Thatīs k3wl napalm! Molotovs Cocktail (invented in my country :D ) is like that but without styrofoam. Itīs gasoline and oil. When you mix gasoline with styrofoam, the styrofoam WILL "melt" in gasoline and when you melt enough styrofoam to gasoline it becomes sticky. The oil gives more sticky features and burns long and hot producing black smoke.

So, from my opinion, that wonīt detonate. It will just burn LOOOONG.

Anthony
July 18th, 2002, 09:13 AM
It's junk.