View Full Version : household improvised weapons list

firemaker
July 18th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone. I am very sorry if something like this has already been posted, but I couldn't find anything quite like this. In this thread I plan to make a list (with other users contributing their ideas) of very common, ordinary, household objects.

STABBING/POKING WEAPONS:

scissors - stab/slash

ball point pen - poke(hard)and aim for things like eyes or temple

fountain pen - stabing

pocket/kitchen knife - ovbious

BLUNT WEAPONS

pots and pans - used for beating and the like

1 or 2 liter soda bottles(full of soda) - shake up, and hit with as much force as you can(aim for the back of the head if possible)

hard cover books- again go for the head, or if you are really evil go for the eyes with the corners of the cover :D

metal barbells - I think you know what to do :)

certain small brifecases - manily used for blocking knife attacks

IRRITATION

aresol cans - spray in eyes, almost any kind works

drain cleaners - again go for the eyes (ouch)

windex or other spray bottles filled with nasty stuff - eyes

lye - if you can find any lye in your house it will be VERY effective (see Fight Club if you don't know what I mean)

Sorry for the small list but I hope it will grow from your opinions and ideas. Thanks in advance.

Efraim_barkbit
July 18th, 2003, 04:40 PM
where did you find all this info, I was like WHOAA, is it possible to use a common pot to beat people up???

addition:
pole - hit in the head for most damage, or shove it up in ass.(no, not yours, the other guy)
(I actually saw this in a swedish comedy serie about wikings, a guy was found dead in the shithouse with a big pole in his ass:D )

Seriously, who actually needs this list ?

Arthis
July 18th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Let's say we must think about stuffs we would never think other times. It may help us once (though I doubt you remember in case of emergency).

What about a computer mouse for strangulation ?

Anything can be thrown, this list is a non sense, you don't want to enumerate the size of your screwers that you may use to stab someone ?

You should stick yourself to posting in the water cooler, a little time, for you to see how it work here.

firemaker
July 18th, 2003, 07:56 PM
where did you find all this info, I was like WHOAA, is it possible to use a common pot to beat people up???

If you don't have anything worth posting, then please don't post it.

But yes, now that I think about it i guess I shouldn't have posted something like this...it was just a random thought anyway.

Arkangel
July 18th, 2003, 09:31 PM
He was simply pointing out that this is a dipstick thread, don't be so touchy!

Arthis, on the other hand was pointing out that it is sometimes worth stating the obvious, as by doing so you may come up with an obvious idea you'd have otherwise missed.

Watercooler material though:p

nbk2000
July 19th, 2003, 12:45 AM
If you don't have anything worth posting, then please don't post it.

What irony. :rolleyes:

But all that's moot since he's gone. :p