View Full Version : Cheerio guys

yt2095
August 7th, 2003, 04:10 PM
I`m leaving also :(

Take care all and be happy, STAY SAFE (there`s a REASON we were born with 10 fingers!)

maybe we`ll catch up later, a few have my email addy already, stay in touch :)

I`ll be removing my pics from here also, NOT to be spitefull (that`s not in my nature) it`s just that leaving means leaving! and NBK`s already threatened me with a ban if I post again within a week from 15 minutes ago!

so you`ll probably see me in the "banned for life" section now :(

We wish you all the best anyway, yes and you too NBK!

cheerio :)

nbk2000
August 7th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Why's everyone got be a fuckin' drama queen? :rolleyes: I tell you to take a breather for a week and you go and get yourself banned.

I was simply telling you to shut up for a week because you're posting in seemingly every topic with inane crap replies. Like in the SD safe thread..."Buy your CD's from NBK, they self-destruct all by themselves! :D"...funny, but irrelevant. And newbies (2 months is newbie, no matter how many posts you have) don't have the luxury of posting inane crap replies.

Kid Orgo was told the same thing, and for pretty much the same reason, he was sick at home and spending all his time here.

200 posts + 2 months = too many posts in too short a time. We've got respected members with less than 200 in three years! You're averaging three posts a day, and none of it worth a damn, so you need to take a rest.

And DON'T even try to say it's some difference in politics. You're posting whoring, and your post (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=42090#post42090) saying:

Your sitting alone in your Lab, your unable to move from A to B without the aid of crutches, you obviously can`t carry anything unless it fits in your pockets, your bored out your skull and there`s fuck all on TV!
Browsing the forum for nearly12 hours a day doing nothing but reading, someone posts an idea!

reminded me of Kid Orgo and his situation, so I applied the same thing to you as I did to him. He's still here, after taking a week off, but you're not. If you had kept your mouth shut and taken a week off, you'd still be here, but you decided to get all pissy about it. You had until midnight to finishing your postings, but you burnt yourself instead.

This is why I don't disable peoples accounts before telling them about this sort of thing. It used to be people would get an e-mail telling them about having their account disabled for a period of time as punishment for post-whoring, and they'd get all pissy by e-mail to staff or other members, and they'd (in turn) get pissy at me or mega, asking for the fool to be let back in. :rolleyes:

So now I let them get pissy in public at the Forum, so that everyone can see for themselves just what a lame they actually were, and no one disputes me ridding the Forum of them. I gave you the rope, and you choose to hang yourself with it, and everyones happy. :D

Also, you HAVE violated the rules by posting your same pissy reply in three different topics. Multiple postings is a rule violation. But that's redundant now anyways.

I would be pissed about your taking your pictures down, but that's only if they were worth looking at in the first place, which they aren't, so do whatever you will with them 'cause we're not going to miss them. :p

The BFL is only for exceptional idiots. You're too run-of-the-mill moron for your inanity to qualify for immortalizing in the BFL. You shall suffer the fate of the typical moron...vanishing... after crossing the event horizon of the singularity known as Cygnus X-HED.

So welcome back to Kid Orgo, goodbye to yt2095, and may peace and order continue under my beneficant reign of terror. :D