View Full Version : Black Powder Substitute

BD13
September 5th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Ok then, a few questions...1/2,

1.) What is the composition of Black Powder Substitute? i know is uslfer free but i want to know what else.

2.) And what can you add to it to make it burn fast/better? i already said i know its sulfer free and i already added that and all it did was turn it green and thats abount it....(great way to disguise a chemical...1/2)

3.) and if its finer will it burn faster.

thanks

:confused: :D :rolleyes: ...1/2

zeocrash
September 5th, 2003, 06:47 PM
oooh if only i had mod powers (hint hint). ah well i'm just going to have to wait for one of the mods to find this post.
i guess while we wait for your executioun for your inability to read the rules i'll fire some lines at you and see what happens
firstly what's with the 1/2s everywhere
secondly you really should read the rules, than use the search engine, search for BP, smokeless powder or suchlike, use your imagination.
smaller particle size will speed up the combustion process as there is a larger surface area for the same mass.
now all we can do is wait
edit: oh yeah i almost forgot, this post is in the wrong section too

Chemical_burn
September 6th, 2003, 01:50 AM
My god this post has been here all day without NBK finding it.

Damn he must be busy or something.

Ohhh well it won't take long.

chemwarrior
September 6th, 2003, 02:08 AM
*Gets the camera ready*

This is gonna be good! :D

nbk2000
September 6th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Yeah, I was at work all day, though I'd have thought some other mod would have caught it by now. :mad:

Anyways, I saw the title, and it sounded familiar, so I didn't bother checking it out earlier, and this is the result...a drivel post lasting more than 5 minutes on our beloved forum!

Well, I could get all worked up over this and doing some humiliation and mocking prior to banning, but why expend the effort? Stomping on ants is fun for the first few minutes, but after years of stepping on ants, it becomes tedious in the extreme. :(

Another day, another dollar. Another k3wL, another ant.

Though I'm curious about the 1/2 thing, I'd much rather divide him in half (from the HED down :p), and send one half to oblivion and the other half to Hell. :)

I'll also have to see what his other 3 posts were like. I'm sure they're REAL gems. ;)

zeocrash
September 6th, 2003, 03:33 PM
i noticed another member used the 1/2 thing as well, at the end of one of his posts, but i cant remember which one
his previous 3 posts didn't seem anything special, but they were posted back in april may time

Wild Catmage
September 15th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Maybe the 1/2 thing is like the 88 thing on the n9s (British Nazi Party) message board. When I enquired about it, they said that as H was the eighth letter of the alphabet it stood for HH or Heil Hitler. Dunno what A/B would mean though.