View Full Version : Sulfuric Acid and Hydrochloric Acid

Nehebkhau
September 14th, 2003, 01:02 AM
I've looked everywhere for Sulfuric Acid and I can't seem to find it anywhere in my town (Port Richey, FL). I've tried Home Depot (I read about the Instant Power drain opener) and also Lowe's and neither of them had any type of drain cleaner with any amount of Sulfuric Acid. Where would Hydrochloric Acid be located in a hardware store, as I couldn't find that either? Does anyone know whether or not these companies still carry chemicals containing Sulfuric Acid or Hydrochloric Acid? Also, what is the best chemical website that will sell to individual persons? Does anyone know if there is a website that will sell me Sulfuric Acid? Thx in advance!

knowledgehungry
September 14th, 2003, 01:10 AM
*Waits for NBK to arrive*

nbk2000
September 14th, 2003, 03:26 AM
KILL KILL KILL! :mad:

Don't depend on me so much! Show some initiative of your own and tear him a new one! :D

Free for all on the newbie! :cool:

Ollie Snowie
September 14th, 2003, 04:44 AM
Don't they have cars in your area?! Go get it in a garage and boil it down for goodness' sake. Get hydrochloric acid from your own vomit when you pass out on the fumes :). Give us a break! I started off making my sulphuric acid by the lead chamber process (didn't work very well, in my jam-jar sized reactor, but at least I tried).
BTW: You can make your own hydrochloric acid by the way of conc. H2SO4 and salt.

nbk2000
September 14th, 2003, 06:54 AM
AAARRGGHH!!

Are you people blind?!

This isn't "answer lazy arsed newbies incredibly lame question" time! KILL!

vulture
September 14th, 2003, 07:06 AM
There are a few websites that will sell you (for free!) the shit you're looking for:

www.totse.com
www.bombshock.com

However, you'll need a special code to acces their pages. First, you'll have to identify yourself properly using this phrase:

w00t! 1m l00k1ng f0r s0m3 k3wl sh1t t0 m4k3 Xpl0z1vz! 4n4rchy 4 3v4!

Then, you'll have to specify what you're looking for, again using this special code:

1m t00 fuck1ng stup1d t0 f1nd s0m3 k3wl s3lf3rik 4c1d 0r h0m30p4th1c 4c1d! w00t! Pl34z3 t3ll m3 wh3r3 t0 r1pp 0ff th1z sh1t!

Good luck.

knowledgehungry
September 14th, 2003, 10:18 AM
My apologies NBK, I was just letting you have first dibs. But since you have so graciously handed him over to us...

First of all Nehebkhauh or whatever the fuck you want to be called, how smart is it posting what city you live in? Not only that it sounds like a small bang your sister town, so it wont be to hard to find you.
Secondly if you get find the MOST commonly used industrial chemical on the planet there is little hope for you finding such difficult chemicals such as Ammonium nitrate :rolleyes:. If we tell you where to find Sulfuric all that means is nex youll ask us to help you find nitrates chlorides and every other chem on the goddamn planet. I'm in a rush so I'll cut it short, I DON'T LIKE YOU.

Nehebkhau
September 14th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Nowhere in my post did I say I haven't tried to find the stuff. Srry didn't kno this was a forum where you couldn't ask questions or learn anything....

vulture
September 14th, 2003, 11:18 AM
Oh geez. Now we're having the "I'm such an unlucky bastard and you are all so mean" cry. :rolleyes:

UTFSE.

Assume you are a teacher. A student asks you a question and you put it down on the blackboard. A week later another student asks the same question, you, not wanting to be picky, put down the answer again. Then, a few days later, a student who's always absent and never reads his syllabus asks you the same question AGAIN. What do you do?

Right. You smack him in the face and shout bad words at him.

Welcome to the internet community, where things are no different than in real life.

EDIT: You can't learn anything here? Let me clarify something. Learning is NOT getting spoonfeeded because you're either lazy, stupid or ignorant.

Learning is about finding out things yourself and understanding them.

frogfot
September 14th, 2003, 03:05 PM
He's a bum, what can one say, wish there was some kind of virtual spanking (I beleave it was discussed here before) :p (a spank counter comes to mind)
It's actually amazing how such great ammount of noobs can make several violations to the rules in their first post. A good noob should be interested about forum and its habitants, what rules they have, and who they eat.. (dejavu feeling) :D

Btw, it's probably better to move this to WC, or?

knowledgehungry
September 14th, 2003, 03:14 PM
We get extra post count for ripping up a |<3\/\/|_. How great is that ;). Also your biggest mistake sir retard is that you posted this NOT in the W.C. had you posted this in the place where it was supposed to half of us wouldnt have bothered to reply, because older members pay less attention to the WC.

vulture
September 14th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Btw, it's probably better to move this to WC, or?

Sure. Move it to the WC and flush him down the toilet. :D

Wild Catmage
October 11th, 2003, 12:22 PM
EXT. ROCK - DESERT - DAY

Nehebkhau's hand flashes to his shield belt but nothing happens, "F***, Totse didn't say anything about shields not working in the deep desert."

Wild Catmage empties his maula pistol into Nehebkhau's chest, before returning it to its belt holster. "Th3 f1R5T rUl3 0f 8o/\/\b cLu8 1s th4T y0u d0n't t4lk 4b0ut 80/\/\b cLu8... f***ing 'tard," he mutters. Wild Catmage then leans over the prone body of Nehebkhau, and hacks off the head with his crys knife, before holding the grisly trophy aloft to his dark god and screaming, "Heads for the HED throne of NBK!"

FADE TO BLACK

Sulphuric acid is located in the plumbing section of my local hardware store, as well as in the cleaning section. Hint: you may need to read the back of the products to find out what they contain. You can find hydrochloric acid in use as a toilet bowl cleaner.

Should you require sulphuric acid in substantially larger amounts, try this site:
http://www.kennecott.com/sulfuricacid.html
:D

NB: If anyone wants info on Port Richley, check out http://www.cityofnewportrichey.org/
It has a useful FAQ section, containing questions such as:
What shouldn't I put down the drain or disposal? :rolleyes:
What are the colored marks in the street and parkway?
And how do I use a portable fire extinguisher?