View Full Version : It's not good to brag but...

Total_CDRW
September 20th, 2003, 09:51 PM
I'm the proud owner of a a house next to a park, this park has a football game, once a week, at this time, i just lit off like 2 pulnumas, and it was sweet hearing those people scream. I usually light some KNO3-Sugar when their game's are during the day, but it is so sweet watching all those stupid kids turn their head's only to have missed the most brillian flash, and a quite loud bang.

anyone have experiences as fun as this?

nbk2000
September 20th, 2003, 11:01 PM
RTPB 19. Don't associate with known losers, they'll only bring you down.

Signs of a loser:
Brags about having done things, been places, known people, or owned things that are
obviously beyond them. Bragging about ANYTHING is a loser trait!

The Amazing NBK says the answer is "Click...click". The question is: What is the sound Total_CDRW be hearing in the near future after a visit from the police? (Click...click, as in handcuffs being put on)

Setting off charges that get people to screaming, and doing it from your own home, equals being a heat magnet. You're going to draw cops like flies to shit doing that sort of thing, especially after 9/11.

Also, I've noticed that you've posted a lot, but only in the Water Cooler, and this is the first thing you post...in the pyro section? This is a Water Cooler subject if ever there was one, as it has nothing to do with the pyrotechnics being used, but rather the hare-brained use to which they are being put to.

Total_CDRW
September 21st, 2003, 08:39 PM
ty for the correction...

i think id be better if i just read the forum... DOH!

nbk2000
September 21st, 2003, 09:44 PM
That's it?

blindreeper
September 21st, 2003, 10:02 PM
ty for the correction...
i think id be better if i just read the forum... DOH!

I think you better stop using abbreviations like "ty" unless they relate to explosives or the like. eg: AN, ANFO, AP, PETN ect. It took a good 15 seconds for me to figure out what "ty" is. It just makes things confusing. Honestly how hard is it to type " Thank you"

And nbk has said this countless times capitalize "i" it's "I"

Bert
September 22nd, 2003, 01:37 PM
If you liked that, I know an experience you should try..
Being sticked, cuffed and stuffed.

Waving your dick at people is allways a good way
to find trouble- And sensible people don't shit
where they sleep.

What the hell is a "pulnuma"?

nbk2000
September 22nd, 2003, 01:54 PM
Pulnuma's are like M-80's on steroids...big ass firecrackers that go BOOM.

Only the stupid bird shits in its own nest. :)

Bert
September 22nd, 2003, 02:35 PM
What language is pulnuma? Spanish?
Google never heard of it-

vulture
September 22nd, 2003, 04:02 PM
Isn't it supposed to say "polumna"?

Bert
September 22nd, 2003, 04:20 PM
Oh- Another name for triangle crackers.
(Apparently means "dove" in Spanish).

My respect for Total_CDRW's posting skills
drops even lower...

nbk2000
September 22nd, 2003, 06:40 PM
How appropriate.

Dove...bird...shit...own nest...:D

Arkangel
September 23rd, 2003, 05:44 PM
Paloma is the Spanish for Dove

As in "Una Paloma Blancaaaaa, da dee dee da dee da"

Guess you have to be English and a certain age to understand that, no?

But anyway, you must be mad CDRW. On the bright side, you'll probably grow up a whole lot faster if they throw you in jail:rolleyes:

nbk2000
September 23rd, 2003, 07:07 PM
Something would grow a whole lot, if he was tossed in jail, but I don't think it'd be his maturity. ;) :p

NoltaiR
September 24th, 2003, 01:08 AM
CDRWs spelling was throwing me off when I was trying to picture what cracker he was speaking of. And although I do appreciate NBKs work to keep this forum as professional as possible (which is probably the main reason it has been so prosperous), NBK did repeat the same misspelling.

On another note, there is a rather obvious line between being scientific and being a jackass. And, CDRW, I believe that you know where you stand. If you are posting on this forum it should be over the theory of explosives and weapons in a controlled environment; and controlled never means next door.

nbk2000
September 24th, 2003, 02:15 AM
I don't mess around with toys, so I don't have "Paloma" burned in my brain, otherwise I would have corrected his error. As it is, I simply copy/pasted his mispelling and used it myself. That's what I get for trusting a newbie to spell it right. :rolleyes:

chokingvictim78
October 16th, 2003, 12:21 AM
I know this is going to sound utterly retarded, but WHAT is this RTPB thing? It is mentioned in many threads, but I have never found any info as to what it means...I've searched Google and found tons of acronyms for some invention of a new company, but nothing seems applicable to its use here. This probably will attract tons of flames, but I have never heard/seen this before. This is in this thread because it contains the phrase in question.

Lil_Guppy
October 16th, 2003, 01:56 AM
RTPB - Rules To Profit By