View Full Version : Question on Forum History (RTC)

Kid Orgo
September 23rd, 2003, 07:00 PM
Having seen RTC's signature, and wondering what the deal was, I have UTFSE'd for more info on the whole affair. I know some big incident happened involving him/her, I was wondering what the story was. I apparently wasn't around for that bit of history. Anybody willing to fill me in?

nbk2000
September 23rd, 2003, 07:04 PM
We don't talk about the crazy relatives we keep in the basement. ;)

kingspaz
September 23rd, 2003, 07:35 PM
or the kids we killed because they were born retarded.

blindreeper
September 23rd, 2003, 11:09 PM
If you search really good I think you will turn up a thread about the whole incident. I am not entirely sure if there was only one incident but I only know of one.
Anyone 'older' care to tell us if it was just the one incident?

That is worded poorly but I don't want to give it away...

Kid Orgo
September 23rd, 2003, 11:14 PM
The key phrase there is "search really good" meaning go through LOTS of posts, when one sentence from an older member could explain.

If you are not telling me because of NBK and Kingspaz's reluctance to tell me, then why hint at your knowledge?

Or. Anyone could just email me. Or not. I'm just curious, I have no burning desire to know here.

A-BOMB
September 24th, 2003, 12:37 AM
The Tratior is just what it implies he tried this and that to get brownie point with the mods and admins, and then impersonated them etc etc etc etc.....Banned/HED/Tratior. And thats all you should need to answer you question. So don't ask about it again.

NoltaiR
September 24th, 2003, 12:43 AM
I actually thought he was a cool guy (before the 'incident'). He helped a bit with a website that I tried getting up and going but due to lack of time, the project was abandoned (though I hope it can be revived someday). He also had the name of 'martin' on the elite forum. He usually posted lots of pics which was nice and after his account was given the HED I spoke to him on msn messenger a few months after words. I never quite caught the whole story but he did tell me that he had access to the mods only section. Although he had left the forum for a while he eventually just got a new username (which I don't quite remember). I even had his address at one point in time....

p.s. I work for radioshack and I notice that the newbie poster couldn't come up with his own signature.. but then again I guess neither can I :)

Kid Orgo
September 24th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Even so, I don't think the second line is standard Rat Shack fare .

And alright, discussion closed, he was an asshole, end of story.

zeocrash
September 24th, 2003, 01:27 PM
i believe RTC's last username was eliteforum.
it's odd how 2 users with similar names, both have gone down in the history of the forum (rc, and RTC)

Anthony
September 24th, 2003, 01:57 PM
That's a pretty loose correlation :)

"he did tell me that he had access to the mods only section"

Before a cat gets amongst the pigeons in regards to this, shitHED was also a persistant liar, which is in fact why he was originally banned.