View Full Version : Last call forumites

THErAPIST
September 25th, 2003, 02:09 AM
OK guys, This is the last call. If you have any material (videos or pictures) of roguesci related stuff, post a link to it here. If you've already posted a link in another topic then tell me what topic the link is in. If your videos or pictures were on the FTP then chances are that I've already got those as I downloaded everything that I possibly could have off of the FTP.

As of now I have completed the intro (http://www.experi-mental.org/videos/intro.avi) for the upcoming forum video, and MongoBlongo has given me a pretty damn good song by his band Dionysus, which metal and techno lovers alike will most likely enjoy.

If you have things that you plan on uploading in the VERY near future then it would also be a good thing to mention that so that I can leave a few slots open in the video. If you would like your video clips or pictures to be introduced to the other forumites through this video, then please E-mail me with either the video clip/ picture or send me a link to the place where the videoclip can be downloaded.
My E-mail= therapist@experi-mental.org

Thanks

Arkangel
September 25th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Mongo, is your band in any way connected to the Kebab shop and late night eatery of the same name next to Tottenham Court Road?

mongo blongo
September 25th, 2003, 02:26 PM
uuuummmm...no.....what?:p

nbk2000
September 25th, 2003, 05:10 PM
This could have gone in one of the existing threads. :rolleyes: