View Full Version : so3

murder
October 11th, 2003, 12:47 PM
it possibole to make so3 with electrolysis?

chemwarrior
October 11th, 2003, 01:45 PM
Hmm, lets see... I dunno..... but Im DAMN sure that if you had UTFSE you would have found the answer to your question...:rolleyes:

And shit, I just notcied.... unless you had something VERY valuable to contribute you really should have posted in the water cooler.... at least there you wouldnt have been banned for breaking the rules... Well, when the inevitable happens (banning) go back and make a new account. With this account, READ the rules. Also, I believe it is in the watercooler section, there is a thread titles "The Unwritten Rules... Written!" which was written by NBK. You are HIGHLY advised to read through this.

Another thing to note- Learn spelling and proper grammar, otherwise many of the mods and such will get quite irritated... and they are already making smaller and smaller circles above your head....

megalomania
October 11th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Such a simple question, and yet so many things wrong...

First of all, the Internet is your friend, use it, we will not do you work for you. Second, try putting a question like this in the proper section, this has no place in battlefield chemistry, it's more of a general chem question, and more properly a water cooler question for the likes of you. And third, for a newbie to ask such a simple question on his first post leads me to believe you may have neglected to read our rules. Maybe, slightly, perhaps, no?

HED!