View Full Version : drugs

grandyOse
November 5th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know if there is a forum of this quality for the synthesis, extraction, and isolation of drugs? I've seen a few archived threads on hive, rhodium, etc. and I've found a couple of active kewl sites, but nothing of this quality.

One of my projects could be considered appropriate for battlefield chemisty, but at this stage I seem to have more questions than useful information.

Rhadon
November 5th, 2003, 01:21 PM
The Hive is the best forum for the synthesis of drugs on the net, and Rhodium's site is, if not the best, at least one of the best online resources on the above subject. And believe me, the standards on The Hive are in no way inferior to ours, there are some great and experienced chemists over there.

grandyOse
November 5th, 2003, 04:58 PM
For some reason my link to the hive would never work. All I ever found was bits and pieces of archived threads. But JUST NOW I've found the main board. I swear I'm not making this up. I've searched and linked many times in the past. Maybe my recent cleanup of downloaded crap has fixed the problem. Thanks for your response.

Kid Orgo
November 5th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Erowid.org has good info too.

Cricket
November 5th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Yes, definatly The Hive. It is in many ways simular to The Forum. They have their own precursors that may be useless to us but honey to them. And we may hunt stuff to the ends of the Earth that is useless to them. And we have simular precursors like NM, Mercury, Hexamine, all the basic lab stuff like solvents and acids, ect. And they have their own little this and that to help them do an extract of E, like we have our personal methods of making crackers or NA. Also, one other good site is lycaeum.org. Good times.

Nehebkhau
November 8th, 2003, 12:25 AM
I did a quick search on google for "The Hive" and it didn't find anything that resembles what ur talking about. Could you please post a link for the site?

chemwarrior
November 8th, 2003, 01:46 AM
UTFSE !!!:mad: :rolleyes:

It is easily located at the top of the page... EVERY PAGE.

If you look up " the +hive" on dogpile, its the 6th site down so dont give us the bullshit that you couldnt find it.And using the "the hive" on google, you find the site at number 6 again.

So stop asking others to find things for you and do it your damn self.

And another thing... dont use fucking abreviatons such as "ur". It doesnt even take 2 seconds longer to compose it properly and say "your".:mad:

Edit- Sorry guys, Im calm again *breaths deeply* just the damn kewls everywhere these days....

Rhadon
November 8th, 2003, 09:11 AM
@Nehebkhau: I had a look at your posts and saw that you're regularly asking for things which you could easily have found out if it had been worth ten seconds for you. But it seems to be more comfortable to ask others than doing it yourself. You should work on that...

Nehebkhau
November 8th, 2003, 11:06 AM
i thrive on being a "kewl." apparently "u" thrive on being an idiot

Edit- Sorry everyone I'm much calmer now that I've cleared this up with my therapist.

Cyclonite
November 8th, 2003, 11:10 AM
I guess we will have to thirve in the fact that you wont be here too much longer..

Rhadon
November 8th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Nehebkhau is banned for disrespect of staff. Even if he didn't want to address me with it, he deserves it just as well. And I bothered to kindly tell him to work on his behaviour :mad:.