View Full Version : Molotov related chemical

0user1
November 11th, 2003, 06:52 AM
ive searched the forum without any result on this subject, and i know i shouldnt make a new thread as my first post, but im desperate

there is a chemical the russians used for igniting their molotovs during WW2 whilst fighting the german tanks (a chemical drenched stick taped outside of the bottle) now on to the question

what is the chemical or any chemical that ignites standard petrol and where do i get i

DBSP
November 11th, 2003, 09:21 AM
You've abviously read the rules and understood them but still post a new topic on first post. NOT good. At least you could have posted it in the water cooler. I moved it there as I am unshure if this topic is of any interest, lacking time to do this actually. If someone lese feels it's bullshit, just ban him and delete both threads. And I mean it, just do it if you feel like it.

EDIT: This is fucking bullshit, stupid me, didn't read it carefully enaugh.

Goner...

Jacks Complete
November 11th, 2003, 10:51 AM
0user1 belched forth: what is the chemical or any chemical that ignites standard petrol and where do i get i

Try a match.
Your face, my dog's arse?

Is there a prize for the dumbest ever question for a site like this? If so, can I nominate this fool?

knowledgehungry
November 11th, 2003, 01:33 PM
KMnO4 would work but I really don't think this topic is worth a thread, even in the watercooler.

Rhadon
November 11th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Closed.