View Full Version : Cost: low explosive vs high explosive

Trinitrotoluene
November 15th, 2003, 07:49 PM
I am wondering overall pound by pound which is cheaper in terms of cost, low explosives are high explosive? sometimes it may vary from location to location, sometimes chemicals in this country and cheaper than other chemicals, and somtimes the other way around. Sometimes it may also very from explosive to explosive. Just overall in general what do you think is cheaper?

knowledgehungry
November 15th, 2003, 08:47 PM
High explosive. ANFO=dirt cheap.

Edit: was that directed at me Rhadon? If so I am not sure what you are implying I'm sorry if I've upset you in some way:( .

+++++++++++
No, it was directed at Trinitrotoluene, your post is fine! Should've written "post" insted of "reply"...

Rhadon

Rhadon
November 15th, 2003, 09:09 PM
No need to go to the bother of reading through your post before submitting the post, right :rolleyes:?

Blackhawk
November 15th, 2003, 09:21 PM
No I 'think' he was talking about the original post, if you read it carefully it is full of errors that if you take to be what he meant to say, make no sense. Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't see anything wrong with Knowledgehungry's post.

chemwarrior
November 16th, 2003, 01:58 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++++
We'll keep things like that private, will we? If you've got to say something like this email me for god's sake! I'll deal with that case during the day.

Rhadon

Efraim_barkbit
November 16th, 2003, 07:06 AM
I believe my cost for AP is roughly 25US$/kg with 30% H2O2, and with 19,5% it should cost somewhere around 20$/kg i think. I forgot the price on the 19,5%
for ANNM it is around 14$/kg
10% APAN ~9$/kg

all prices is estimated, as I donīt know the exact excange ratios

Rhadon
November 16th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Okay, I'm short in time so I'll make it short:

Trinitrotoluene will be fine if he takes care to write his posts properly in the future. I won't ban him just because someone tells me to do so - in order to take revenge on a personal enemy. If I wanted to ban him I would have done it without your order, but I don't see why it should be necessary. You were told not to play the moderator in the past (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=43486#post43486), and it would be good for you to keep to Zaibatsu's words!

chemwarrior
November 16th, 2003, 11:07 PM
I was not playing moderator Rhadon. Re-read what I said. I ASKED for him to be banned. I never told anyone to.

Rhadon
November 17th, 2003, 01:23 AM
I got the point of your post and do not need to read it again. Whether we call it playing the moderator or give it another name, the message is: don't interfere in things that are none of your business!