View Full Version : Boose

terminator
November 21st, 2003, 09:55 PM
hey craig, heres a tip they sell a liqour called everclear and its 191 proof thats 80% ethly alcohol and i'm sure that if you thought about it you would realize that you could purify this to aleast 90% ethly alcohol, ever clear isn't cheap but theres off brands out there with the same alcohol by volume.

don't you people know that explosives are much more fun when your drunk?

Anath
November 21st, 2003, 11:07 PM
Oh yeah, you keep drinking that Everclear.. It's obviously doing you a lot of good! ;)

If the denaturant doesnt make you blind and/or retarded, the advice in your sig line sure will!

Bert
November 22nd, 2003, 01:12 AM
don't you people know that explosives are much more fun when your drunk?

It's all fun and games untill someone gets hurt... Then it's just fun.

I hope that was just someone having fun, otherwise I fear for the youth of today.

Ollie Snowie
November 22nd, 2003, 06:39 AM
Why is this in high explosives?!? Try sticking a blasting cap in some of that everclear, terminator.
[Oh wait, was it someone called craig who started the thread and has deleted his post?]
Certainly, explosives are much more fun when YOU are drunk on everclear and YOU are setting them off. We get to watch the flying man that results from YOU sitting on the charge and lighting the fuze! [famous christmas carol: ...and round the world to mexico. hehe]
If you did start the thread, terminator, it doesn't really look good for you. From a 2 post newbie who has a webpage all about skating, thinks it's cool to be drunk, gives useless information, and doesn't have much common sense, it looks like this will be moved to the water cooler at the least.
Oh yeah, try drinking that 90% ethanol, man!
I'm thinking about using the flame form. :)

Cyclonite
November 22nd, 2003, 06:54 AM
Wow.... people cease to amaze me with their lack of intelligence. Drinking doing anything that could get you killed is a really fucking stupid idea, if anything stick with beer, blackcats and small bottle rockets. Go ahead and win that darwin award if you really want it though.....Oh yea Bert did you get my last e-mail?

Rhadon
November 22nd, 2003, 09:16 AM
The Terminator has been terminated :D.