View Full Version : 1st go at AP, gone well

jman
November 21st, 2003, 10:31 PM
Well hopefully everything has gone well. The mixture has turned milky. I'm guessing its the crystals suspended in the water. I've yet to check on it again...last checked 2 hours ago. Its in the freezer at work where I'll check it tomorrow morning. It is supposed to be milky white, right?? Just double-checking.

- Jared

Anath
November 21st, 2003, 11:01 PM
I'm sure "the freezer at work" is not an appropriate place to store sensitive High Explosives. If you have a job you should be able to afford a cheap, second-hand bar fridge to keep in the shed/garage/bunker :)

jman
November 22nd, 2003, 02:35 AM
hah I know that sounds stupid. But my dad owns the place. I work for him. We own a pool store as well as a hobby store...good for the home chemist and pyro :D

- Jared

Darkbloodpriest
November 22nd, 2003, 06:49 AM
Well if thats not the best family onwed business hook up I've heard yet...
Although....mysterious opened liquids are against OSHA
standards....naughty naughty :D

....or atleast thats the lie my job feeds me....

jman
November 22nd, 2003, 11:15 AM
I imagine that's the case. The fire marshall has written us up for a few wall sockets that didn't have covers on them in the back room...its been that way for like 3 or 4 years and now he says something because of the chemicals in that room now. I own a fish store too, as in saltwater fish...I do a little of everything I guess you could say.

- Jared