View Full Version : whoops

postalwarrior
November 22nd, 2003, 12:16 AM
sorry about "o" i clicked the wrong button. Allright while im here, let me tell u something. I'm not a compleatly serious pyro but i still want to make stuff go boom. so let me hear some ideas that dont involve handleing toxic chemicals or leveling citys, just something that goes boom and fakes a small fireball, or shoots a flame less then 10 feet....and the like. something that u can do in ur driveway, not something that can destroy new york of england.

Blackhawk
November 22nd, 2003, 12:30 AM
Ok here is what you do, if you want a fireball and some flames douse yourself in petrol and jump in front of a car, just before it hits you light yourself, when it hits there is a nice fireball, it is really kewl!11111!!

Don't worry about getting hurt, after this post you won't be going anywhere around here anymore.

Skean Dhu
November 22nd, 2003, 01:12 AM
you can build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a few hours or; you could set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

but seriously how about you UTFSE! ? there are plenty of threads posted about plenty of small explosive/pyro devices that could make a backyard sized boom for minutes of enjoyment. I'd suggest you learn to ask intelligent questions and ask them after you have done queries for every conceivable syntax of the phrase/topic you are looking for.

or better yet save yourself some medical bills, hours of hospital fun and a talk with
Ocifer friendly and just buy some manufactured fireworks

SpiffyVision
November 22nd, 2003, 01:55 AM
...you guys are so funny :D

if you want a good fire ball try...

Never mind, just first make BP or KNO3 smoke, dont jump right onto things. Just work your way up in this hobby and dont continue with the next thing until you feel comfy with your skills. oh yeah, and dont be stupid... and patience helps too.

fire vs. water
November 22nd, 2003, 07:09 AM
i suggest you just swallow a liter of 100% nitric acid.
It will make your stomach nice and firey ;)

or if you want a nice fireball, fill your mouth with acetone and diesel, then open it, and throw in a match!

trust me this will make a hell of a fireball from your point of view!

now seriously, why can't new people search? or just read the rules??
why does everyone think he's special and that people here owe him something????

Rhadon
November 22nd, 2003, 09:19 AM
sorry about "o" i clicked the wrong button. The first time you pressed the wrong button was when you clicked on "register".