View Full Version : Mega's Story

Darkbloodpriest
November 22nd, 2003, 07:55 AM
What ever happened with the story Mega was writing?
Also, numerous searches for the original topic have proved fruitless.
Possibly still a work in progress?

I'm sure everyone is DYING to find out how the kids enjoyed the "Ice cream" :D

xyz
November 22nd, 2003, 10:13 PM
Mmmmmmmmm... crack icecream...

I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

firebreether
November 24th, 2003, 10:47 AM
I also thought that the story was the shit. I've always wanted to pimp it out in a suit and then have a shitload of weapons underneath :D . I have a copy of it saved on my computer if you really want it and cannot find elsewhere.

Darkbloodpriest
December 7th, 2003, 03:31 AM
I'm going to take your silence megalomania to mean the story is a work in progress...
And I'm sure everyone is still very interested to hear either the end of the story, or possibly a few more chapters of the life of who I would consider the forum mascot:D
His name was The Demon correct? I can see dreams of merchandisng now...walking around with a picture of THE DEMON on the back of my t-shirt. Anyone else like this idea?

streety
December 7th, 2003, 09:48 AM
firebreather, I would be interested in reading this story if you could send a copy my way.:)

streety
December 8th, 2003, 08:34 AM
Thanks firebreether, it certainly is a great read. I was surprised he didn't drive back past cardboard city and toss a petrol bomb in their direction. Still a great read and as there are still plenty of hours left for him to cause mayhem lets hope there are some more chapters in the pipeline.:)

thrall
December 11th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Streety! since you got story by mail,why not you propagate it by mailing it to me:).Thanks in advance so new post is not needed.

streety
December 12th, 2003, 12:49 PM
I'm afraid I no longer have a copy of the story available to me. Firebreether sent me a link to the story but I have deleted that e-mail and although I have downloaded the story I'm using a different computer over the Christmas period and forgot to back up all my files. Perhaps firebreether would be willing to help again otherwise I will only be able to help in the new year.

Sorry. :(

I tried to mail you but it came up with a message saying you didn't want to be contacted through the board

xALmoN
May 30th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Uh, this might be a little late, but can anyone send me the story too? I'm pretty interested in reading this story too.

Thanks in advance.

DimmuJesus
May 30th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Yeah, my interest has been grabbed. Maybe someone with a little webspace can put the story up and post a link. Or maybe Mega could do so.
I hope this is alright with you, Mega, that this story is being passed around again.

streety
May 30th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I've e-mailed mega and if it is ok with him i'll host the story and post a link to it here.

megalomania
May 31st, 2004, 12:41 AM
Eh, go ahead :) I don't mind..................

streety
May 31st, 2004, 06:33 PM
The First Day (http://www.jmstreet.info/The_First_Day.pdf)

Ok, here it is. At the moment it's just a pdf but if I get chance I may break it down into pages and create a html file for it.

Enjoyall, I know I did. :)

Spudkilla
May 31st, 2004, 09:00 PM
Mega, would you mind if I converted your story into a movie script for www.filmtycoon.com ? I think it has lots of promise, and would do well in their virtual box office.

xALmoN
June 2nd, 2004, 09:56 PM
right. megalomania.. you're really descriptive. made a good read in the morning.

megalomania
June 2nd, 2004, 10:53 PM
A movie script eh? Sounds fine to me :)