View Full Version : Using AP and AN

nuclearattack
November 22nd, 2003, 08:40 AM
HI to everyone!

This is my first post, i read the forum rules so i have written this post in the water cooler. I hope this is the rigth place to write this post and i hope i will not be banned.

However i made some AP and i tried first to burn it over a flame, it burns very fast but i'm not sure if it is a real high explosive. In the Aleng guide is written then the AP as a VoD of 5500 m/s so the AP seems to be a HE. Why in the forum the AP posts are written in the other explosives section and not in the HE section?

Today i'm tryng to make some AP with ammonium nitrate instead of the H2O2, i'm not sure about the result but i'm curious.

I'm also tryng to find some hexamina but seems to be impossible in my country (italia), where examina is commonly used? Where do you find it?

hi and good detonations to everyone!

p.s. sorry for my bad english!

Rhadon
November 22nd, 2003, 09:16 AM
This is my first post, i read the forum rules so i have written this post in the water cooler. But your forgot to search at first!

I'm also tryng to find some hexamina but seems to be impossible in my country (italia),
Doing a search would have told you that: http://www.campershop.it/product207.html

sorry for my bad english! You should make use of a translation program and a spell checker. That would also have helped you in your search for hexamine (it's spelled that way).