View Full Version : what book

.50 cal bmg
November 22nd, 2003, 02:40 PM
hey i wanted to buy a book on explosives and stuff like that i was just wondering what is the best book on homemade weapons and explosives what ever i buy i will be sure to scan it and upload it to the ftp thanks

steyr
November 22nd, 2003, 04:31 PM
I don't know what is best. I heard about:
Poor Man's James Bond Volumes - good and bad opinions
P.A. Luty's 9mm smg - only good opinions (but luty is in prison)
Home Workshop 9mm semi auto pistol - I have copy of this book at my hdd, and i must say thats very good article, gun isn't preety one as glock or luger, but it works!

ALENGOSVIG1
November 22nd, 2003, 04:47 PM
BUY THIS!!!

http://www.aslib.co.uk/notes/1999/sep/cd-rom/05.html

.50 cal bmg
November 22nd, 2003, 04:49 PM
has anyone heard anything about homemade guns and homemade ammo, i read some reviews and it sounds like a good book anyone have this book or know if its any good

steyr
November 22nd, 2003, 04:57 PM
hmmm replies appears like burst from aksu rifle :D
so, i haven't read this book, but i think you could search the eMule for very much e-books about explosives and weapons. Type "Home Workshop" in the search field.

.50 cal bmg
November 22nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
if anyone know a good book on making guns and ammo or if anyone know a website that has this kind of stuff for free please post thanks everyone

blindreeper
November 22nd, 2003, 06:43 PM
steyr, if your name is sposed to be the F88 you have spelt it worng. Its styer not steyr

steyr
November 22nd, 2003, 07:00 PM
ok.
first: i can have every username i think & i want & agreed the rules
second: it's not necessary to flame me
third: do you know STEYR scout? or aug? :p
so, can we get back to main topic?

Rhadon
November 22nd, 2003, 07:06 PM
Steyr: Blindreeper didn't flame you but it will be necessary to do so if you don't use proper spelling and grammer in the future.

steyr
November 22nd, 2003, 07:15 PM
ok ok you're right. my grammar isn't nice, but spelling is good. steyr is manufacturer of guns. so now, what's the name of best book about homemade weapons and explosives?

Rhadon
November 22nd, 2003, 07:24 PM
Just begin your sentences with a capital letter and it'll be fine. The best book about explosives and homemade weapons? I don't know if there is something like "the best book". Alen's proposal looks excellent, but it's a bit expensive. The Preparatory Manual of Explosives would be good either, but Unknown is already scanning that one so it wouldn't be worth buying.

steyr
November 22nd, 2003, 07:33 PM
Fine about capital letters. I've downloaded ebook from eMule, called "Home Workshop Firearms 2 pistol designs". It has full instructions how to build pistol (2 designs), very much photos, plans, and it is only 3,22mb. Very small, so you can download it fast. I like it, but I don't think it's best. It's good.
EDIT:
I forgot - now I'm downloading other ebook from this series, about making 9mm smg. This file is bigger (64 mb). I'll give more info when i'll read it

.50 cal bmg
November 22nd, 2003, 07:59 PM
how did u get that ebook i searched on emule and i couldent find it

xyz
November 22nd, 2003, 10:20 PM
I have read that "Homemade Guns and Homemade Ammo" book, the weapons and ammo in that are fairly crude and are meant for desperate situations, the shotgun in that book is OK though. The book has some useful information regarding propellants, steel pipe, etc. and will give you some ideas for simple homemade firearms.

.50 cal bmg
November 22nd, 2003, 10:53 PM
how is the homemade ammo part of the book and the guns are they all single shot or do they have some semi auto thanks for all the posts

steyr
November 23rd, 2003, 06:54 AM
.50 cal - Download it from byte devils server. I had it, and I don't have problems to connect to it. At ByteDevils are (when you type SEARCH: Home Workshop):
- Home Workshop Firearms 2 Designs of Pistol
- Home Workshop Firearms 9mm SMG
- Home Workshop Firearms .50 caliber sniper rifle (movie)
- Home Workshop Prototype Firearms

There's also Poor Man's James Bond VOL. 2

.50 cal bmg
November 23rd, 2003, 09:24 AM
i just downloaded improvised munitions blackbook vol1 its a really good book has lots of explosives and guns in losts of calibers but there all single shot