View Full Version : Take a look

thrall
November 24th, 2003, 08:51 AM
Visit the link ;)
http://madsemail.netfirms.com/
enjoy :)
PS:I mean no offence.Just found it too hilarious so I thought I should share it.
rest is in the site anyway.
Any comments??

Rhadon
November 24th, 2003, 09:18 AM
One of our members created this site some time ago :D.

Wild Catmage
November 24th, 2003, 05:41 PM
I think I'd rather take the "pennywhistle ass pirate" as opposed to the "TRUE DARK SOUL of ANARCHY POWAR". At least here, people can spell :rolleyes:.

However, the instructions for the pig killer gun were quite amusing.

How to make a killer gun
(i didn't tell you this!!!111 LOL)
Ingredints:
-A piece of 1/2 in steel pipe, 5 feet long
-a hammer
-your hand
-a fifty caliber bullet

This is a bolt-action gun and is very dangerous, my friend who is 12 and is relly cool and me made it.
OK, you put a bullet in the end of pipe, and hit it with the hammer. Dude its acurate and awesum and compact it shoots like a mile.

This guy's site is killing me :p.

EDIT - One day later...
The comments in their "PHORUM" are really pissing me off now :mad:. I'm currently working on a plan to take them offline. I'll let you know if I have any success...

steyr
November 24th, 2003, 05:51 PM
EHHEHEHEH ;] He rocks ;] He's more than |< 3 (_|_) |_. I can't write when I read it... HHHAHA ;] Very big LOL for him ;]

xyz
November 25th, 2003, 07:26 AM
The site didn't work when I tried to access it.

Wild Catmage
November 25th, 2003, 09:12 AM
The site doesn't work any more because I got it taken down after e-mailing the hosting company.

EDIT - Whoops, sorry about gettting them closed down. I just really hated the site's lies about this forum and their constant flaming of our mods. I'm rather protective of the EWF, and reacted rather strongly to their slagging off of this site. Anyway, a source of valuable information was not lost, just a source of amusing falsehoods. If the guy has any sense, he'll find another host soon.

If anyone wants to view Google's cache of their homepage, go to www.x-mail.net and login under the username EWF_User
The password is theforum

There should be two mails there, one being a copy of the Anti-Phorum homepage, and the other being the e-mail I recieved from Netfirms.

john_smith
November 25th, 2003, 09:45 AM
WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT??? Based on the quotes above, it might've been a really fun read...

Bert
November 25th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Got to agree... Why DID you do that?! I'd just forwarded the link for the detonating balls to a few people.

thrall
November 25th, 2003, 02:38 PM
It was a good fun and it's all gone.It was strange to think that someone had the time to make such a forum and to more amazementthere were members there too!!.Anyway what's done is done. E&W ,Mega and nbk were explicitly mentioned there and that too by a greatest possible |< 3 \/\/ |_ probably thats why he has put the thing offline.But I'll miss that site.:(

vulture
November 25th, 2003, 03:27 PM
WTF? Why the FUCK did you do that? Are you totally retarded or something??

It's a fucking bogus site to amuse people!!!

Djeezes, I thought the last thing people would do here was to rat out sites...:rolleyes:

Thumbs down.

Congratulations for restricting the right of free speech. :mad:

Bert
November 25th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Any chance the creator has it saced somewhere and can re-instate it elsewhere?

Jacks Complete
November 25th, 2003, 06:55 PM
WildCatMage,

Since Rhadon stated clearly further up the thread that a board member here had put it up, and it was an obvious hoax site (or so it would seem) wtf was the point in getting it DoS'd?

I checked out the cached version, and it was very funny.

Seems they were getting quite a lot of traffic, though, since it was down due to bandwidth when I tried it the other day.

Was it someone who got banned from here, or was it definately a joke, Rhadon?

vulture
November 25th, 2003, 07:11 PM
EDIT - Whoops, sorry about gettting them closed down. I just really hated the site's lies about this forum and their constant flaming of our mods. I'm rather protective of the EWF, and reacted rather strongly to their slagging off of this site. Anyway, a source of valuable information was not lost, just a source of amusing falsehoods. If the guy has any sense, he'll find another host soon.

The "guy" who set this up was/is a member of EWF! It's a kewl mockery site! I wrote some recipes myself over there to amuse people!

The flaming of mods was done by The Ed solely, who got his ass banned (rightly so) over here.

grandyOse
November 25th, 2003, 09:22 PM
i agre its the bestest site in boms and coolstuff. unFUCKing believable! Closed down? For what GOOD reason? Man, the guy who went to all the trouble to make that site was a comic genius. What site offers so much humor? totally pissed!

Rhadon
November 26th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Was it someone who got banned from here, or was it definately a joke, Rhadon? It definitely was a a joke and was made up by Madscientist IIRC.

megalomania
November 26th, 2003, 02:31 PM
*sniff* Somebody mentioned me by name? What did I ever do :( Oh well, kewl parody is all well and good. I am sure it will spring back up somewhere.

rp3o8
November 26th, 2003, 03:28 PM
Parts of that site have been archived here, http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://madsemail.netfirms.com/ Sep 25, 2002 looks like the best record, but there are still some links that will not work.

Sparky
November 26th, 2003, 05:53 PM
That was a funny site! And you ruined it! As vulture has made abundantly clear this site was not actually intended to insult anyone except kewls.

Wild Catmage I think you certainly owe the persons page you got taken down an apology that acknowledges your mistake. Also to all the people who are pissed off at you. IMO a good course of action right now to fix your mistake is to contact the hosting company and explain to try and get the site put back up.

John Ashcroft
November 26th, 2003, 07:12 PM
I am sure it will spring back up somewhere.

It doesn't strike me as being a site that just pops up like gophers through a beautiful lawn.

I'm guessing that some people put a considerable amount of time into that site, and won't be too pleased to see their work annihilated by the actions of a worthless dumbass.

John Ashcroft
November 26th, 2003, 11:09 PM

I'm stunned that you have the audacity to try making your stupid destruction seem meaningless while issuing degrading words about what you destroyed. I'm stunned that you also dare to continue onto viewing the creator in an extremely judgemental light.

Sounds like your neuron misfired. I'm sorry to hear that.

THErAPIST
November 27th, 2003, 03:38 AM
FUCK THAT SHIT. If anyone can help me gather the entire thing, I'll put it on my website's server. My website is a .org for one thing,and not some shitty geocities POS, and the server that my site is run off of belongs to someone I know so it would never be taken down again no matter what anyone said or tried to do.

Cat... you should calm down or something. Free speach is a right not a privelage. Whether you like what you saw or not you shouldnt have tried to have it taken down. BUT... thats enought of that. Its over now and everyone else has already said what shoudl have been said so...

Anyway guys, help me get back as much of this thing please

zeocrash
November 27th, 2003, 02:33 PM
graaaaah it's gone, now i'll never be able to continue making witty and insulting remarks about the ed (me and him are archenemies). damn you, damn you to hell/totse/queerpeer/BFL section.
i was a regular (1ce every 2 weeks) visitor to that site so i'll check my temporary internet files and see if i can find a copy of the page

nbk2000
November 27th, 2003, 05:20 PM
It should have been obvious that the site was OK when a mod says it was created by a member and gave a big grin :D to it. It was also SO stupid as to be (to me anyways) a blatent paradoy, but anyways...

What's done is done, and the site served it's purpose of clowning TOTSE and madscientist, and really didn't serve any purpose anymore so I'm not pissed that it's gone.

HOWEVER...

Ratting out a site that hasn't personally attacked you is really rather low class. Especially as it should have been brought to staff attention first about a site that was "insulting" us, so that we could deal with it as we saw fit. What if it hadn't been a parody site and we wished to punish the creator in a more sever manner than simply 404'ing his site? We might lose that opportunity because a NEWBIE took it upon himself to act rashly.

The young generally are incapable of making hard decisions unless those decisions are associated with immediate violence and the consequent sharp flow of adrenalin.

In this case rushing into rash action without regards to the consequence. :rolleyes:

Anyways...if the membership says HED to Wild Catmange, so be it.

And, to quote some famous dead guy;

I disagree with everything you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

That is, unless of course, it pisses me off, in which case I'll destroy you, but that's another story. ;)