View Full Version : hexamine dinitrate and nitromethane

nuclearattack
December 4th, 2003, 06:12 AM
hi

today i received 1 liter of nitromethane and i'm going to make some explosive with it.

i was thinking about hexamine dinitrate, i know that it is oxygen deficent but if i poor in it some nitromethane i think it will be powered and sensitized.

i'm going to detonate it with a plasma detonator made with a big condensator. i don't know the right amount of nitromethane i have to put but i will try with small amount like in kinepak.

i will use that kind of detonator because i failed making AP, i don't know why but the crystals didn't form, only a very small powder formed and it is useless because it is suspended in the solution and it is impossible to filter.

i will try with 9% of h2o2 and h2so4 at 38% instead of the 12% HCL. if this will not work i don't what to do!

nitromethane + hexamine dinitrate + alluminium powder...i think this stuff will work well.

blindreeper
December 4th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Why bother making exotic things like HDN just to use in a mix? You may as well use the NM with the aluminium powder and some amines from some sort of expoxy glue such as titan bond like Axt has done. This is a bit harsh on the old pocket but if you want to try it go for it. I happen to have some HDN made up right now in a little amber bottle, Al powder and NM. But I don't have enough HDN to make any decent ammount of this explosive. My detonator will probably be bigger than the charge :p