View Full Version : Can someone get me Call of Duty?

megalomania
December 9th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Can someone upload the game Call of Duty to the FTP or provide me with a way to get it please? I am looking for a new game for Christmas to go with my new PC when I get it.

chemwarrior
December 9th, 2003, 01:22 AM
I think I can get it Mega. I have a friend who has the game... give me an idea of what format you would like and Ill try to get it for you.

Anath
December 9th, 2003, 03:41 AM
I have it Mega, sadly I only have a 33.6k modem. I'll look into uploading it to the FTP public upload account from work tomorrow morning. otherwise I can send a DVD of it anywhere you like. :)

xyz
December 9th, 2003, 05:07 AM
I am also very interested in Call Of Duty and hope that it gets onto the FTP. I have played the demo and it is an excellent game. I like it how some parts are really fast paced and everything is happening at once, and then other parts are deathly quiet before it all starts up again :) .

peterthesmart
December 9th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Mega, I already uploaded it to the ftp, its still encrypted however. I've been forced to encrypt all my uploads so my ISP has no clue what they are. I'm hoping Chemwarrior will decrypt them for me.

ronald
December 10th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Why Call of Duty? IMHO BF1942(and DC mod) is much cooler:)

Flake2m
December 11th, 2003, 03:16 AM
The best format to upload any game would be as a CD image. I have 13gb or such images all created using cloneCD. If you upload an image, it would be best to include any other files assiciated with such as a cue shet (.cue) for burning the image onto CD. Also try to upload un-edited CD images. Images that include cracks and hacks dont work as nicely.

root
December 25th, 2003, 09:57 PM
I have it 2 bin and 2 cue files.

awesome game BTW.

pm me or drop me a email
if your still in need of it.