View Full Version : RTPB's

thrall
December 11th, 2003, 07:43 AM
I've searched the entire google and Roguesci.I got only 12 RTPB's.Since NBK's DVDs are way far to come and I think it'll be very hard for me get them anyway,moreover membership to forum FTP is also way ahead for me.
Now any older member can PLEASE post a link of the site where they have already uploaded. RTPBs are simply great(much as I've got and of course remember) and it's becoming hard for me wait for DVDs to come.any HELP is VERY much appreciated. Thanks

Rhadon
December 11th, 2003, 08:52 AM
Since NBK's DVDs are way far to come and I think it'll be very hard for me get them anywayI'm sure the DVD won't take that long to be done. Why do you think that you will have problems acquiring it? NBK will offer an encrypted version, therefore I don't see any problems in delivering it to where you're coming from.

thrall
December 11th, 2003, 12:05 PM
I'm from india for one thing and another is that "will he give me those DVD's considering my newbie status thats going to persist for a while?".Though I remeber HE said he will sell them yet I still feel I may lose the chanse.So if not the DVDs then at least RTPBs ;).If I can get them then of course nothing can be better.

Rhadon
December 11th, 2003, 01:53 PM
I saw that you're from India but didn't want to say it because it's private information. If I got things right anyone will get the DVD assuming that you pay for it.

IDTB
December 11th, 2003, 03:38 PM
I too would like a the RTPB's. I've read quite a chunk of the archives and NBK is always refering to them for good reason. Even though they may or may not be finished a rough draft or any version would be appreciated. They just might hold information one of us needs before the DVD is out.. ;)

T_Pyro
December 12th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Even I'm rather interested in seeing the whole list of RTPB's. Would it be possible to post a draft copy in the water cooler? Or maybe for the benefit of others, we could list the already mentioned RTPB's from the archives in this thread?

thrall, could you please email me?

Lil_Guppy
December 12th, 2003, 01:24 AM
A full RTPB list would be cool, but also dont forget common sence when you are out and about wreaking havok and mayhem :p

xyz
December 12th, 2003, 06:59 AM
The full list of the RTPBs is on the FTP in a PDF.

thrall
December 12th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Of course I know.In the archived threads accessible from google it's mentioned everywhere.But anyway now I've forgotten RTPBs,now I'm after the source of RTPBs(The DVDs ;)).Rhadon you know something about DVDs.So could you tell me the cost roughly.I think I've got to save some money beforehand(1$ = 45Rs. :mad: ).

Rhadon
December 12th, 2003, 10:32 AM
I've got no clue what NBK will charge for his DVD, he never mentioned it in a post I read.

Flake2m
December 12th, 2003, 01:01 PM
I have a PDF of his RTPBs. Since I cant attach files I cant post his PDF, giving full credit to NBK of course.
And the last time I heard NBK was going to charge atleast US$50, depending on the version, amount of info etc

IDTB
December 12th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Unfortunately not all of us have access to the ftp. Is it anywhere publicly?

megalomania
December 13th, 2003, 12:34 AM
You guys do know you can still attach files by using the usual "reply" page right? You just can't do it from the quick reply.

nbk2000
December 13th, 2003, 12:53 AM
I'm figuring on about US$50 (2,300 rupees) which would include shipping to US/Canada/UK, though it'll be more if it has to go to some third world shit hole that'll cost me $30 to mail it to.

And while I'll be PGP encrypting the contents by default, if it's seized by customs, never arrives, or arrives wadded up into a ball...tough shit.

I'll be able to prove I mailed it to you, but that's as far as I'm liable for it. Everything else is out of my hands and you take your chances when it crosses borders. If it's seized, it'll be another $50 for a replacement copy+shipping.

As far as member status for buying the DVD, I don't care what number of posts you have as long as money is forthcoming. :)

Oh, BTW, US dollars ONLY. I'm not taking third world (or even first world) monopoly money or fucking about with international money orders or such. US CASH ONLY! If you can't come up with fifty dollars worth of US currency in any country in the world (preferably by scamming american tourists), then you're unworthy of reading the DVD by writ of being terminal LAMES who'd be unable to use the information contained within it anyways, so :p

As regards the RTPB's, try a search using ["rules to profit by" nbk] (excluding [] brackets) in Google and you may have better luck. ;)

This would be the old (obsolete) version. New version is expanded with new rules and clarifications, with both real-life examples from newspapers and videos clips from movies, to illustrate the principles in action.

As for DVD status...it's done when it's done. :) But, so far, it's got more than 600 new photos and illustrations in addition to the new text. I figure I'll release it, regardless, when I hit 1,000 new pages if I'm not done with it before then. So, with that in addition to the 300+ existing previous pages, that'll be one hellafied big file! :D

I've even given it a title...Encyclopedia Crimina...to indiczte its encyclopedic coverage of criminal endevours.

Like it?

And I've started ripping DVD's for the video clips, as well as got a 2 megapixel camera for pictures (videos too), and greatly improved my bookscanning speed, so it'll be a full plate to be sure when it's eventually released. I think everyone will be quite happy with the results and feel that they got their moneys worth.

thrall
December 13th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Banks here DO sell US$s.As far as scamming amarican turists is concened Let me recite something (P.E.T.T.Y):).So I assume it will cost 80$ to 100$ for me.Well thats fine.I was expecting heigher prise,considering I'm buying an "Encyclopedia".
As for RTPBs,of course I searched using every possible keywords(including those you gave) only 12 RTPBs not more.Since the site where the previous file was is 404 :mad:.
Customs here are not that stringent.(How many people here buy CDs on internate anyway?Afterall DVD and CD look similar when in case).:)

nbk2000
December 14th, 2003, 01:27 AM
Gee...I never knew banks had dollars...whodathunk, huh? :rolleyes:

Someone doesn't have the ability to detect my humor. :p

Yes, you could buy the dollars at a bank, but show some initiative and scam it from an american tourist. :) What better way to pay for an encylopedia of crime than to get the money through ill-gotten means? :D

If you want I can send it in a DVD movie case...but might that not tempt some customs inspector to steal it, thinking it was a movie? But hey, your money, your choice, and your risk.

vap0r
December 15th, 2003, 04:31 AM
If you need help taking money anonymously nbk2000, i can help you. i'm sure you already are familiar with the ways, but if you'd like some advice, then shoot me an email, and i'll give you my pgp key so we can chat.

thrall
December 15th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Nothing pejorative intended but if you have some methods of taking money anonymously,why don't you post it right away so that everyone can see it(and benefit from it,if possible:))?
EDIT:spellings

Bert
December 15th, 2003, 12:32 PM
pezorative = authoritive knowledge of pez dispensers? :)

vap0r
December 16th, 2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by thrall
Nothing pejorative intended but if you have some methods of taking money anonymously,why don't you post it right away so that everyone can see it(and benefit from it,if possible:))?
EDIT:spellings

1. Accept ONLY e-gold or webmoney as payment. If you want to accept WU, give the egold exchanger as your WU drop and do it that way. Have a separate (or 2-3 separate ones) account hooked to an anonymous ATM card to get the cash. After you get the initial e-gold payment, bounce it between a couple accounts (or even between different types of currency) and then transfer it to your ATM card. Drive a couple states away once or twice a week and cash it out, hiding your face, license plate, etc.. the whole time you're within view of the banks cameras.

2. Keep all equipment and supplies out of your home or place of residence. Storage garages can be rented for as little as $15 a month and most have power available in the garage in the form of a light socket. You will have to bring order files to your "office" from a computer where you can get online, but that isn't too hard. Save everythign to a drivecrypt partition in traveller mode and burn it to a CD, do all the work, then destroy the CD.

2. Wear gloves during EVERY stage of the operation, from picking the supplies up at your drop all the way through to where you drop the next day air package in the box. Don't leave any prints at all ANYWHERE. And don't use latex gloves, use cotton gloves specifically designed for working with photography materials, as they are made to not leave any prints at all. They are more expensive, but nothing is worth your freedom.

3. To do your shipping, ship only by couriers. Since you are selling a dvd, pack it in a dvd case for a real dvd. By pre-paid letter size envelopes with postage paid. These are available at any UPS store, or shipping place. Take them home, and get them ready to go. Drop these in the drop boxes for UPS or fedex or DHL or whatever carrier you choose to use. These are found all over the place, use different ones, and don't mail all of your goods from the same place. Change your shipping location frequently.

4. Change the return name/address on every package (easily done in the Create a Shipment screen at UPS.com) so that they can't tell UPS to watch for packages from a certain name. There are literally thousands of Next Day Air packages dropped off every day all over the place, all in different names, and 99.999% are legit packages. The goal is to mix in with the legit packages and be undetectable. And if all the packages have different names/addresses, that won't be too hard to do.

5. Use encrypted email as much as possible, with a standalone implementation of PGP or something similar. Make sure that all customer records are kept securely on a double or triple-encrypted DriveCrypt partition using multiple random-character passwords. Hopefully this won't ever matter because if you follow the first 4 you probably won't get caught, but just be safe anyways.

If not need a list of good egold exchangers, and good sources of anon debit cards that can be linked to you egold account, email me.

thrall
August 22nd, 2004, 10:25 AM
Now that I got FTP access can someone tell me where is the RTPB file? It's not in forensic section where NBK2000.pdf is.
Thanks

TheHitMan
August 22nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
Have a separate (or 2-3 separate ones) account hooked to an anonymous ATM card to get the cash

You can't get an "anonymous" ATM card, as you need ID and other forms of ID to register an ATM card account. :rolleyes:

THErAPIST
August 23rd, 2004, 02:21 AM
I think he most likely meant one of those pre-paid ATM cards as some of them dont require you to use an ID or anything personally identifiable to open them.

TheHitMan
August 23rd, 2004, 12:34 PM
I've never heard of these before, nor would I think they'd ever be popular.

But I found a site that gives more information on them. You can find it here: http://www.prepaidatm.com/

Anthony
August 24th, 2004, 10:10 AM
They've been discussed on this forum too. A search should bring something up, I believe NBK started the topic.

kryfo
September 17th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Perhaps, the old rtpb could be re-included in the ftp, now that most of the members do have access... about a year ago I was able to find the "short" version that nbk2000 had made, but the real one is nowhere to be found on the net anymore (even the short version cannot be found; searching for the normal version lately, quite thorouly, I did not come accross the short one either). It would be much appreciated... Unless of course it is on the FTP, but for the life of me, I went through all the directories and cannot find it... Thank you in advance, if it is deemed proper...