View Full Version : Can us n00bz still post?

The Anarch
December 28th, 2003, 06:19 PM
I know there's a new feature where newbies have to wait until their post is approved by a moderator before it's posted, and this has been working out fine for the most part; I post something, it gets put up at least by the next day. But recently I've posted two replies in the "Nigger Manual" thread that haven't been put up. I was using the quick reply option, maybe this could have caused some problem? Or maybe the political views I posted wouldn't be good for forum reputation(doubtful)?

If a moderator simply hasn't gotten to it yet, I don't mean to sound impatient at all. Just curious.

tom haggen
January 2nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
your wasting your breath by putting any type of reply in that stupid "nigger manual" thread.

vulture
January 2nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
People are free to express their opinions and/or waste their breath on it.

Forbidding people to express a certain opinion could even be considered racism.

Anyways, let's not turn this thread into another flame fest, now shall we?

Dave Angel
January 2nd, 2004, 05:40 PM
Don't worry Anarch, I had a similar problem. I think it may have been a glitch when the changes took place giving the newbies a 'no posting for two weeks' restriction even if they had been registered since last july, but were still newbies.

Rhadon
January 2nd, 2004, 05:40 PM
All of Anath's posts should already have appeared in the "Nigger Manual" thread. It just took a little longer than usual.

megalomania
January 3rd, 2004, 01:28 AM
Beats me where they go, I know I have deleted some from newbies, usually when I see they are double posts since some newbies don't realize they need approval. I try to not censor anything in the WC, but I may not notice all the time.