View Full Version : where to post about mailign stuff?

notSOwise
January 10th, 2004, 04:47 PM
ok i read the rules of this fourm and i dont wanna post in the wrong spot and i cant seem to find what iam lookign for so here goes.......

where woudl i post questions or comments about how the mailign system works...customs and gettign stuff threw customs acros boarders and suck how the xray stuff works allt hat kinda stuff...

i ordered a beautiful switch balde from italy...its new home is at customs..........and i will probly never see it...so how do other people get this stuff liek knives and guns in the mail and not get it seized?

iam willing to investiage and resarche and report all i find on this fourm...but if its going to be disreguarded as crap and not even aknowleged...then i wont waist my time....iam just trying to help

Rhadon
January 10th, 2004, 11:18 PM
If people saw that you made an effort to write your post properly they might be willing to help you. But since you obviously typed it up in less than one minute...

Hang-Man
January 11th, 2004, 12:14 AM
YouShld Pst itin thewtr colar bcs its nott importn

There, you can spend 5 minutes deciphering my answer, because that’s how much time I spent figuring out your question. If you’re still having trouble PM me and I’ll send you a PDF entitled “Operating you Keybord-It's as easy as the space bar”

vulture
January 11th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Hang man, PMing has been disabled.

Also, it's convenient if you put a link to your PGP key in your profile.

notSOwise
January 11th, 2004, 06:33 PM
i'm sorry about not re reading my post well enuf...but i am gathering info on UPS as we speak... also where do i get my pgp key...if you want to email me what you know just ask

xyz
January 12th, 2004, 12:29 AM
UAFSE for the PGP key, Learn some proper spelling and grammar and then people might have a little more respect for you.

vulture
January 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I was referring to Hang-man, because he has a fingerprint in his profile but not a key.

I just posted it in this thread because it's worth shit anyway because of your reluctance to spell correctly.