View Full Version : Follow This

Arkangel
January 13th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I don't know if anyone's paid attention to this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/3389881.stm) story yet, but it has to be the most lengthy and odd con-job I've ever heard of.

Every new thing I've heard or read about it has made me go "Nooooo - cheeky TWAT!"

He seems to be a nutcase, but with balls the size of footballs!

The trial has just started, but from what I've seen there are going to be some bizarre revelations, you might want to check out the BBC or British Newspaper sites every now and again.:p

Mumble
January 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM
That has got to be one of the most expansive cons I've read about in a while. It seems like he had a whole case of screws loose. I really wonder where he got the idea for this besides the voices that talk to him. What has he on to suddenly decide to do this?

Does anyone have any idea how long this went on for. The article gives no real dates or years or anything. At least three years though. He was arrested last May, and he took on a new victim in 2000.

Anthony
January 14th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Mr Hendy-Freegard said the claims that he had behaved dishonestly for 10 years had all been invented as part of a "conspiracy""

Voyager
January 17th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Admit it, you're jealous. :-)

It's a surprise if he didn't have AIDS, from all the holes where he was wetting his willy.

streety
January 17th, 2004, 03:07 PM
How do you manage to get away with that stuff? I wonder if the conversation goes anything like . . .

"Hi, I work for MI5, I don't suppose you could lend me 20 grand could you?"

"Sure!"

I guess you have to pick your victims.

Barcy
January 25th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Well it goes to show, you have to believe in yourself and the product if your trying to make a sale. Well in this case a con. Make you wander how people get in this type of mess. The amount of adult (I want to mess around behind hubbies back) sites, would be perfect for someone like this guy. Think about it sex and money all thrown in.